BUY/SELL/TRADE (You must log in to see the Firearms Classifieds and follow the RULES) > NON FIREARMS FOR SALE

FS in College Station -Infant Crib & mattress - awesome condition!

(1/2) > >>

Shipwreck:
Forsale - wooden infant crib from IKEA. In AWESOME shape. Looks new and is in fantastic shape.

Also includes a nice infant sized Sealy mattress that we bought at Wal-Mart for close to $100.

In addition, several infant size mattress sheets, including a flannel one. Furthermore, a cute baby blanket with animals is also included.

I've never personally been one to buy any sort of used clothing items, so normally I wouldn't sell the blankets. But they are all in fantastic shape - really do look brand new.

The crib can be disassembled and made into a toddler bed as the child gets older. All instructions are included to show you how to do this.

Local pickup only. PRICE LOWERED TO $125 for the bed and mattress - We will throw in the sheets and other items for free (hate to see it go to waste).

Please e-mail me at goldfishpanda@hotmail.com if interested.

texshooter:
haha, all i could see before clicking on the link to this thread was "FS in College Station - Infant"

robin303:
I want the blanky with animals on it. :wave1:

Shipwreck:

--- Quote from: texshooter;6426 ---haha, all i could see before clicking on the link to this thread was "FS in College Station - Infant"
--- End quote ---

:th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:

--- Quote from: robin303;6427 ---I want the blanky with animals on it. :wave1:
--- End quote ---

Sure, but ya gotta buy the crib first :)

Shipwreck:
Bump!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version