Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Major League Baseball thread!  (Read 347400 times)

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
Re: The OFFICIAL Major League Baseball thread!
« Reply #180 on: July 20, 2020, 01:38:05 PM »
When the over paid players of NBA NFL MLB NHL etc started trying to tell us minions how to act and what to say and the kneeling BS as well I could care less if any of the stick n ball sports came back.

Heck even NASCAR got in on the act.

They dont kneel (yet) so I still follow it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RaySendero

• Doesn't Run Downrange
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 20, 2020, 02:01:34 PM »
I'm really missing baseball.

Did you miss the Chicago Cubs and White Sox game last night?
Ray

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 20, 2020, 02:39:44 PM »
I'm really missing baseball.

Did you miss the Chicago Cubs and White Sox game last night?

I guess I did Ray. I didn't know anyone was playing yet.

Thanks for the heads-up.  :th_thicon_idea:

Offline RaySendero

• Doesn't Run Downrange
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2020, 06:42:09 PM »
They played a televised exhibition game.
No fans, but looked like maybe some owners were there watching.
Ray

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 21, 2020, 06:14:32 AM »
They played a televised exhibition game.
No fans, but looked like maybe some owners were there watching.
So not a regular game after all?

I still think MLB is going to be a bust this year.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 28, 2020, 08:44:03 AM »
IF what I'm hearing is true, about the Rangers and the Astros supporting the BLM is true, then MLB is dead to me from here on out.

This disturbs me greatly. I was hoping MLB would be free of this nonsense.  :frown:

Offline AKM-47

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 28, 2020, 05:36:08 PM »
I'm not going to watch any Houston teams due to Harris county being a communist territory

As for the other teams, I don't have an interest in watching them

Offline Ranger99

• Can Pass the CHL Test
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 28, 2020, 08:21:49 PM »
IF what I'm hearing is true, about the Rangers and the Astros supporting the BLM is true, then MLB is dead to me from here on out.

This disturbs me greatly. I was hoping MLB would be free of this nonsense.  :frown:
There's news footage of both teams wearing
blm shirts, along with myriad other players and
teams of all of the organized professional games.
I don't have a way to post any of it, but it's
easily enough found.
I'll not support any of them myself
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2020, 08:59:50 PM »
I loved professional baseball. Have been a NY Yankees fan for 60 years. I知 done with it now. Will never watch another game. If the NFL starts the same way I値l also be done with all of it.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 29, 2020, 09:44:54 AM »

There's news footage of both teams wearing
blm shirts, along with myriad other players and
teams of all of the organized professional games.
I don't have a way to post any of it, but it's
easily enough found.
I'll not support any of them myself

I saw the pictures posted on another forum yesterday. It's true unfortunately.  :th_thicon_cry:

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 29, 2020, 09:45:53 AM »
I loved professional baseball. Have been a NY Yankees fan for 60 years. I知 done with it now. Will never watch another game. If the NFL starts the same way I値l also be done with all of it.

Unless something drastic changes, you can bet the NFL will go the same way.

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 29, 2020, 10:02:44 AM »

Unless something drastic changes, you can bet the NFL will go the same way.
LOL. They started the shiat.

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 29, 2020, 11:32:28 AM »
I don't mean this to sound rude or judgmental because I agree with you all to an extent, BUT.................. It's amazing to me how much y'all are willing to allow BLM to take control of your lives.

SIXTY YEARS of being a die-hard baseball fan -- literally a major aspect of your entire lifestyle -- gone up in flames because some guys wore T-shirts you didn't like to an event you did? That's blowing my mind.

I really do agree with you that the players would be better off keeping politics out of the game and I definitely understand not wanting to financially contribute to something you don't agree with (both reasons being a part of why I don't like sports), but at the same time, what about the players who don't have their heads up their asses? Couldn't you pick and support a different team, maybe one that's good at beating the team you've chosen to drop?

Eventually you guys are all gonna run out of interests to have if you choose to abandon football, basketball, baseball, NASCAR, and everything else. Then you're basically going to be handing each of those sports over to BLM to use as platforms, because if everyone who disagrees with BLM leaves, won't that basically just be handing these areas of interest over to the people who DO like to eat out of their hand?

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 29, 2020, 12:52:28 PM »
I don't mean this to sound rude or judgmental because I agree with you all to an extent, BUT.................. It's amazing to me how much y'all are willing to allow BLM to take control of your lives.

SIXTY YEARS of being a die-hard baseball fan -- literally a major aspect of your entire lifestyle -- gone up in flames because some guys wore T-shirts you didn't like to an event you did? That's blowing my mind.

I really do agree with you that the players would be better off keeping politics out of the game and I definitely understand not wanting to financially contribute to something you don't agree with (both reasons being a part of why I don't like sports), but at the same time, what about the players who don't have their heads up their asses? Couldn't you pick and support a different team, maybe one that's good at beating the team you've chosen to drop?

Eventually you guys are all gonna run out of interests to have if you choose to abandon football, basketball, baseball, NASCAR, and everything else. Then you're basically going to be handing each of those sports over to BLM to use as platforms, because if everyone who disagrees with BLM leaves, won't that basically just be handing these areas of interest over to the people who DO like to eat out of their hand?
Hopefully they lose enough fans that it impacts them in the wallet(team). I know not likely but it is all we got to resist this onslaught of bs

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 29, 2020, 03:34:18 PM »

I understand what you are saying, and if it were just a few that were waving the flag for the BLM supporters, then I could probably just move on and keep watching MLB. But this is entire teams showing support. Several from what I understand.

So no, I can't abide such decisions to support something I am fully against, and I know is built upon a false narrative and is essentially funneling money into the Democrats, who are for all intents, trying to destroy our country. The BLM is nothing more than a political and subversive organization intent on bringing this country to it's knees.

I will surely miss baseball, and it saddens me greatly. But no, I won't show any support in any way. Maybe, they will come to their senses. It's suppose to be about a game and entertainment, not politics.

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2020, 06:48:26 PM »
Being the son of a career Army officer I learned early to respect the American flag. Serving this country myself for ten years solidified that fact. Seeing professional sports players turn their back on the American flag and kneel during the nation anthem disrespects me, the majority of fans and Americans in general.
Professional sports players have reaped the great bounties this country provided them and this is how they pays it back. Players like Drew Brees, who I thought was a true American besides being a great player, will now be remembered as one of the professionals who, after offering respect for the flag, refused to stand up for himself and showed his true colors and fell in line like the rest of the cowardly bas******s least he be accused to not being sympathetic to 鍍he cause or a racist. Professional sports needs fans and the money they provide. Screw 粗m I知 done.
Let痴 see what college sports has to offer. I prefer college ball anyway. Go AG痴.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2020, 07:54:07 PM »
Being the son of a career Army officer I learned early to respect the American flag. Serving this country myself for ten years solidified that fact. Seeing professional sports players turn their back on the American flag and kneel during the nation anthem disrespects me, the majority of fans and Americans in general.
Professional sports players have reaped the great bounties this country provided them and this is how they pays it back. Players like Drew Brees, who I thought was a true American besides being a great player, will now be remembered as one of the professionals who, after offering respect for the flag, refused to stand up for himself and showed his true colors and fell in line like the rest of the cowardly bas******s least he be accused to not being sympathetic to 鍍he cause or a racist. Professional sports needs fans and the money they provide. Screw 粗m I知 done.
Let痴 see what college sports has to offer. I prefer college ball anyway. Go AG痴.

Amen Alte, Amen!  :salute:

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 31, 2020, 05:58:43 AM »
F college as well
Want paid for endorsements
They are as bad or worse in the disrespect America arena.

That is OK no need to sit on my arse and watch others play games.

I hot plenty of things to do that are much more beneficial to me anyway.

The left is ruining every aspect of America in one way or another.