Author Topic: ATF Project Gunrunner got stimulus funding  (Read 948 times)

Offline Lrdplatypus

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • I'm the Lord of the Platypi. Seriously.
    • View Profile
    • The Platypus Manifesto
ATF Project Gunrunner got stimulus funding
« on: July 08, 2011, 01:16:24 PM »
If Obama didn't know about Project Gunrunner, then either he didn't read HIS OWN STIMULUS BILL: http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=44717 or he is lying!

Also, Eric Holder mentioned Project Gunrunner in a speech he gave in 2009! http://www.justice.gov/ag/speeches/2009/ag-speech-090402.html

Last week, our administration launched a major new effort to break the backs of the cartels.  My department is committing 100 new ATF personnel to the Southwest border in the next 100 days to supplement our ongoing Project Gunrunner, DEA is adding 16 new positions on the border, as well as mobile enforcement teams, and the FBI is creating a new intelligence group focusing on kidnapping and extortion.  DHS is making similar commitments, as Secretary Napolitano will detail.

:sick2: :sick2: :sick2:

Can we march on DC yet? Oh my gosh this makes me so angry with this administration!
I have a few guns.

"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." -Theodore Roosevelt

"...for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day." II Timothy 1:12

Offline Domineaux

• Administrator
  • Never Misses The Target
  • Work from home server admin and family man
    • View Profile
    • Suggestions by Domineaux
Re: ATF Project Gunrunner got stimulus funding
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 01:26:16 PM »
Wow...I didn't expect to see the stymy bill granted additional funding to it. But then nothing surprises me with this administration or DC in general.
"One cannot restrict the defiant by constraining the compliant."

Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!
Suggestions by Domineaux
-Tony

Offline Domineaux

• Administrator
  • Never Misses The Target
  • Work from home server admin and family man
    • View Profile
    • Suggestions by Domineaux
Re: ATF Project Gunrunner got stimulus funding
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 01:31:04 PM »
More pointing to the likelihood that Arizona wasn't the only Gunrunner/F&F operation:

establish not fewer than 1 Project Gunrunner team in each State along the international border between the United States and Mexico;

And 30 million of our tax dollars paid for it:

Authorization of Appropriations- There are authorized to be appropriated $15,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 and 2011 to carry out this section.
"One cannot restrict the defiant by constraining the compliant."

Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!
Suggestions by Domineaux
-Tony