Author Topic: Amy C Barrett hearings.  (Read 320 times)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Amy C Barrett hearings.
« on: October 14, 2020, 07:12:14 PM »
Is anyone else watching the hearings?

Democrats are getting their butts handed to them.  :th_thicon_funny:

When ask if she needed to look at her notes or talking points, barrett holds up a BLANK tablet.  :thumbsup1:

Priceless.  :th_thicon_funny:

Democraps just dont get it.

When you are a genuine intelligent  person, you dont need a telepromoter or notes.

But they're too stupid to get it.  :th_thicon_funny:

They dont have NOTHING.
Most dems didnt even show up today.

It's over.

Both Cruz and Grassley said she WILL BE CONFIRMED.

And Barrett handled that liberal Senate  rabble like Kaleigh handles the WH press brats.  :rocknroll2:

On Twitter and parler even Democrat voters are now supporting barret.

Barrett had 4 Democrats vote for her in 2017 when they were all under orders not to.

It will be interesting to see how many D rats jump ship this go around.

Romney , Collins, and Murkowski s votes are not even needed this round.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
Re: Amy C Barrett hearings.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 09:11:31 PM »

Barrett had 4 Democrats vote for her in 2017 when they were all under orders not to.

It will be interesting to see how many D rats jump ship this go around.

Wonder how many of these will support packing the Supreme Court

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 10:34:27 PM »
Dems would have to control both Congress and Senate, potus,   and likely the SCOTUS.

I dont see that happening anytime soon.  :th_thicon_lol:

They dug their hole so deep this time its pathetic.  :th_thicon_funny: :th_thicon_funny:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 10:56:53 PM »
If given the choice of EITHER ACB or Trump, ACB will have a longer, more defining term than Trump by a wide margin.
She’s likely on the court for 25 years
She eliminates the tester-otter and tilts the court back to the center-right.
She makes sense when Pelosian BS is on the table.

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 07:13:45 PM »
That Lady is so much smarter than those demo's as they had no chance to trap  her with there dumb questions
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2020, 06:10:05 AM »
She is in just a matter of the formal vote now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Old Smoke

• Junior Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2020, 07:00:25 AM »
i think she will get the seat. but we have to wait till later this month

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 02:50:30 PM »
This morning,  Graham said next week is the vote. Dems tried to block it by whinning, Graham matter if factly said Nope. Next week.

Yesterday Democrats were trying to make motions to delay, Graham just laughed and shook his head NO. Saying " NO, NOT HAPPENING. I refuse to hear that motion.  " :rocknroll2:

Even old mittens Romney  jumped on board when he seen she was getting confirmed WITH OR WITHOUT him.

Collins is still saying no, but all 3 of the rinos , mittens, Collins, and Murkowski,  were ALREADY irrelevant.  They cant stop it if they wanted too.

Barrett is just way too popular.

With Graham so certain she was getting confirmed BEFORE Romney jumped on board, that tells me we are going to see some Democrats vote FOR barrett.

What's interesting is 2 scotus clerks, for Thomas and ? .  Both testified.  Whether they were actually SENT by SCOTUS is the question.

But 2 clerks who served sitting SCOTUS  judges , testifying for barrett was certainly setting a new president.

Its clear,  they want barrett.

So watch for dems to try a weekend smear campaign.

Not sure if the dems totally gave up their crap yet, but as we all know, most of these liberals certainly do crap outta sheer spite. Sore loser syndrome.

But barrett will be confirmed next week. 

There is no doubt. :thumbsup1:

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2020, 04:27:12 PM »
This morning,  Graham said next week is the vote. Dems tried to block it by whinning, Graham matter if factly said Nope. Next week.

Yesterday Democrats were trying to make motions to delay, Graham just laughed and shook his head NO. Saying " NO, NOT HAPPENING. I refuse to hear that motion.  " :rocknroll2:

Even old mittens Romney  jumped on board when he seen she was getting confirmed WITH OR WITHOUT him.

Collins is still saying no, but all 3 of the rinos , mittens, Collins, and Murkowski,  were ALREADY irrelevant.  They cant stop it if they wanted too.

Barrett is just way too popular.

With Graham so certain she was getting confirmed BEFORE Romney jumped on board, that tells me we are going to see some Democrats vote FOR barrett.

What's interesting is 2 scotus clerks, for Thomas and ? .  Both testified.  Whether they were actually SENT by SCOTUS is the question.

But 2 clerks who served sitting SCOTUS  judges , testifying for barrett was certainly setting a new president.

Its clear,  they want barrett.

So watch for dems to try a weekend smear campaign.

Not sure if the dems totally gave up their crap yet, but as we all know, most of these liberals certainly do crap outta sheer spite. Sore loser syndrome.

But barrett will be confirmed next week. 

There is no doubt. :thumbsup1:
Agreed.
Rs have the votes.
Ds have the wambulance and whine one one other than that they got nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2020, 05:20:36 PM »
After speaking with several older 50 ish plus to 75 ish old school lifelong working democrats, they want Barrett too.

Barrett really impressed people from both sides of the isle in the hearings.

She is genuine. The real deal.  She just oozes that. Very likeable.

Democrats couldn't even find any of her  old college students who would bad mouth Barrett.  :th_thicon_lol:

The high court is now SOLIDLY back in the conservative camp. (Even without Roberts,  I believe dems have something on him. I color Robert's a mccain/Romney  stooge)

And that is a big relief for me.  :rocknroll:

Our country just might survive liberalism.  :th_thicon_idea: