Author Topic: This guy is a nut job  (Read 228 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
This guy is a nut job
« on: October 09, 2020, 07:30:09 PM »
Keith Olbermann: Trump supporters 'must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society'

"So, let us brace ourselves," he continued, saying, "The task is two-fold: the terrorist Trump must be defeated, must be destroyed, must be devoured at the ballot box, and then he, and his enablers, and his supporters, and his collaborators, and the Mike Lees and the William Barrs, and Sean Hannitys, and the Mike Pences, and the Rudy Gullianis and the Kyle Rittenhouses and the Amy Coney Barretts must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society while we try to rebuild it and to rebuild the world Trump has destroyed by turning it over to a virus."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/keith-olbermann-trump-supporters-must-be-prosecuted-and-convicted-and-removed-from-our-society

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: This guy is a nut job
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 07:54:46 PM »
There a lot of “crazy like a fox” sensational-izers like olberman who sell hate speech as a profession.
Many don’t believe their own BS but like the $$$$$$$!

Offline Txhillbilly

• Can Rack the Slide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2020, 01:28:07 AM »
Ship, I can't believe you read all the crap that is posted on the internet. All it does is waste brain cells!

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 06:46:10 AM »
Olbermans BS is another reason DT will be reelected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2020, 07:41:51 AM »
... DT will be reelected.

I believed that until I recently received a mass-mailed unsolicited application for a mail in ballot from another state from a specific political party.
Addressed to “The (TXAZ) family or current resident”.
I’m starting to believe that 30% of the votes will be from 1 legit voter, 30% a few times and 40% hundreds.

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 02:05:47 PM »
... DT will be reelected.

I believed that until I recently received a mass-mailed unsolicited application for a mail in ballot from another state from a specific political party.
Addressed to “The (TXAZ) family or current resident”.
I’m starting to believe that 30% of the votes will be from 1 legit voter, 30% a few times and 40% hundreds.
Only way Biden wins if a D cheat of some type.
Be it mail in votes counted multi times or not at all.
I just dont believe that even thougj DT is a loose cannon that enougj Americans want to see the end of the world(country) as we know it by in Harris’s words Riding Biden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk