Author Topic: Biden was wired up  (Read 209 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Biden was wired up
« on: September 30, 2020, 08:49:36 AM »
Last night as I watched the debate - I noticed that sometimes Joe would talk and look at the moderator like normal. And sometimes, he would stare off into space as he talked. His eyes never moved when he did this. I told my son that I'd bet he had someone talking in his ear, and he was just repeating what they said. THAT was his debate prep - on how to do that and get away with it, IMHO...

Well, look at this... (there are 2 short vids - watch them both)

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1311253137869680643?s=20

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: Biden was wired up
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 11:21:20 AM »
Hmmmm....that’s interesting. If true I wonder why this hasn’t been picked up by other news sources and I’m not talking about fake news.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 11:24:09 AM »
“There were no winners. There was however, 330 million losers.“

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 05:12:55 PM »
Txaz is right. That was a street fight. Trump really screwed up. For whatever reason Trump came across as out of control and a bully, anything but presidential. For those few unicorns out there that haven't made up there mind yet, he definitely drove them Left or away from the ballot box.

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)