Author Topic: Here's a Scary Story  (Read 463 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
Re: Here's a Scary Story
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2020, 05:51:14 AM »
Fruits and Nits for sure.
Saw their genius Gov signed an EO yesterday mandating 0 emission for all new vehicles sold in ca by 2035.

Hey Gov where ya going to get the juice to CHARGE all those batteries.

Next CA elec grid overwhelmed by everyone charging at same time.

You cant fix stupid but maybe we can contain them to the west coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline riattta

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 08:10:45 AM »
The Thought Police got him. I am sure the ACLU wont step into help though.

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 11:21:04 AM »
So the “suspension” of your constitutional rights can be determined by a California police officer and a pimp is hired by the Seattle City Council, at $12,500 a month, to oversee the Seattle Police Department.  I would like to say I’m shocked but I’m not.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 01:21:41 PM »
I could tell insanely stupid nightmare stories about California insanity for a week. Knowing 25 years of my dad's business friends, I heard alot.

So I totally believe this story.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 01:22:05 PM »
Saw their genius Gov signed an EO yesterday mandating 0 emission for all new vehicles sold in ca by 2035.

It won't be overwhelmed by all the electric cars being charged. Their power grid and supply is already being overwhelmed. They have constant rolling blackouts from not having enough power.

Unless they do something, they won't be able to support their stupidity! Not that they have proven otherwise in the past anyways!

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
Here's a Scary Story
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 03:14:20 PM »

It won't be overwhelmed by all the electric cars being charged. Their power grid and supply is already being overwhelmed. They have constant rolling blackouts from not having enough power.

Unless they do something, they won't be able to support their stupidity! Not that they have proven otherwise in the past anyways!
I know.
Thats my point.
All the green energy 0 emissions BS relies on current power plants. You cant build enough wind turbines or put up enough solar panels to support it.

They need to put the bong down and step away from the lighter there on the “left coast”

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 01:35:06 AM »
Ca only has a couple hydro electric dams, which absolutely cannot supply its power needs.

And those same damns are being sucked dry of the water needed to run the electric  turbines , to produce electric,  to keep rich people lawns green . So all  the turbines cant run all the time. They would literally drain the dams dry. Most of the dams are at or below 1/2 full, and have been for years.

Meanwhile,  they banned farmers water, who produce food to feed the state, from pumping water from  the Sacramento river to save a minnow in the gay bay, , to irrigate their farms, thus letting the fruit orchards and farms  dry up and die, to add more tinder to the wildfires, and even kill their own food supply.

(Wine orchards in napa are exempt) :bangheadonwall:

Then ban logging, even ban logging DEAD trees, to save a spotted owl, allowing more dead tinder to wildfires.

Then to save a tit mouse, they banned homeowners from cutting the brush and dead trees around their houses, to save a mouse, adding more tinder to wildfires, guaranteeing peoples houses WILL BURN DOWN,

This is REAL stuff guys.

I mean, holy crap!  Do you want me to go on, or do you have a headache yet?

Can it get any more ridiculous?

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 04:27:51 AM by DCD327 »
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 05:56:27 AM »
Ca only has a couple hydro electric dams, which absolutely cannot supply its power needs.

And those same damns are being sucked dry of the water needed to run the electric  turbines , to produce electric,  to keep rich people lawns green . So all  the turbines cant run all the time. They would literally drain the dams dry. Most of the dams are at or below 1/2 full, and have been for years.

Meanwhile,  they banned farmers water, who produce food to feed the state, from pumping water from  the Sacramento river to save a minnow in the gay bay, , to irrigate their farms, thus letting the fruit orchards and farms  dry up and die, to add more tinder to the wildfires, and even kill their own food supply.

(Wine orchards in napa are exempt) :bangheadonwall:

Then ban logging, even ban logging DEAD trees, to save a spotted owl, allowing more dead tinder to wildfires.

Then to save a tit mouse, they banned homeowners from cutting the brush and dead trees around their houses, to save a mouse, adding more tinder to wildfires, guaranteeing peoples houses WILL BURN DOWN,

This is REAL stuff guys.

I mean, holy crap!  Do you want me to go on, or do you have a headache yet?

Can it get any more ridiculous?
Oh no need to go on.
Pretty sure we all get CA is f’d up and it leadership is well leading um to destruction.

And Yes it CAN and WILL get more ridiculous.

Offline riattta

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 09:42:41 AM »
Of course Nuclear Power would solve most of those problems but those folks Crap their pants when they hear that word.  Of course putting one on a major fault line would be stupid  but Cali is large enough to find a place in the middle of the Mohave desert .

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 12:28:39 PM »
Of course Nuclear Power would solve most of those problems but those folks Crap their pants when they hear that word.  Of course putting one on a major fault line would be stupid  but Cali is large enough to find a place in the middle of the Mohave desert .
Whats worse
Air pollutants or
Pollutants that last fawevah.

The entire greed energy thing is a crack smoking pipe dream imo.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2020, 12:52:45 PM »
Nuclear energy sources are clean and safe if done properly. They are the only energy source that could produce power that rivals what is produced by power plants powered by fossil fuels.

IF they truly want and believe in zero emissions, nuclear energy is the only means to get there for electric vehicles.

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
Here's a Scary Story
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2020, 02:13:36 PM »
Nuclear energy sources are clean and safe if done properly. They are the only energy source that could produce power that rivals what is produced by power plants powered by fossil fuels.

IF they truly want and believe in zero emissions, nuclear energy is the only means to get there for electric vehicles.
But ya still got spent fuel rods to dispose of. And remember 3mi island Chernobyl and the Japs the latter two are still dealing with it.

I am not against NP I do however know it has some real bad “what ifs” that come with it.

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 05:26:02 PM »
Pray for an earthquake?  A really really really big one?
 :scream3:

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 08:51:50 PM »

If EVERYTHING west of I 5 would slide into the pacific, that would officially fix California. 

Just saying.  :th_thicon_idea:

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 09:33:06 PM »

Do you think we would get that lucky  :bangheadonwall: