Author Topic: R.B. Ginsburg  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
Re: R.B. Ginsburg
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2020, 12:55:51 PM »
Opinion....

I have been hearing that the nomination going through now will/can back fire on Trump

Communist propaganda or real chance.... what do you think
Commie prop.
If the shoe was on the other foot they would be pushing it through guaranteed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2020, 01:13:00 PM »
At this point, what can Democrats possibly  threaten Americans with ?

More rioting? More looting?

Democrats are planning their 2nd coup attempt, the biggest voter fraud scheme in history, and were counting on Ginsburg for a 5/4  vote on a contested election to oust trump.

WHAT can they possibly threaten us with?

We need a new scotus BEFORE the election.

With that appointment, Democrats are sunk.

So we also need a nominee that will pass nomination.

Imo, that is barrett. I think she may be the only one on the list that will pass muster and get the votes.

Lagoa is a Clinton connected, pro illegal alien, pro immigration, zero conservative record, minimal experience. She also represents illegal aliens for free when they sue OUR courts.

Democrats and rinos WANT lagoa.

Lagoa IS ALREADY part of the swamp imo.

2020. The year Democrats committed TREASON twice and nothing was done about it by the FBI, DOJ. Or GOP.   

I think mcconnel should skip the hearings as barret was just smeared by Feinstein in 2017 for being a christain.

Nominate her and vote.

The Cavanaugh smear campaign just disqualified Democrats from having the option of interviewing the nominee.

Nominate her and vote.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2020, 01:26:35 PM »
Opinion....

I have been hearing that the nomination going through now will/can back fire on Trump

Unless there is something dark and sinister that we aren't seeing, I don't see how it could backfire and hurt Trump.

I'd go with commie propaganda too.

Just curious, exactly why are they saying it could backfire on Trump? I'd like to see the reasoning behind why anyone would think that.

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2020, 01:55:08 PM »
Opinion....

Unless there is something dark and sinister that we aren't seeing, I don't see how it could backfire and hurt Trump.

Just curious, exactly why are they saying it could backfire on Trump? I'd like to see the reasoning behind why anyone would think that.

I have been seeing comments from news articles, forums, a few people have even emailed me telling me they have seen people (on facebook) saying don't worry it's going to backfire on Trump and it's been heavy

Do they know something we don't or are they that stupid

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2020, 03:20:23 PM »
Opinion....

Ilemailed me telling me they have seen people (on facebook) saying don't worry it's going to backfire on Trump and it's been heavy

Do they know something we don't or are they that stupid.

The two words in parenthesis is all I need to see to know you answered your own ? 

They are THAT stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2020, 06:41:51 PM »
When are they going to vote on Amy Barrett

The sooner the better

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2020, 08:56:12 PM »
Senate Judiciary hearings begin on 10/12. That circus is expected to take three or days. Confirmation vote will come after that probably the following week but definitely before Election Day.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2020, 09:19:45 PM »
Senate Judiciary hearings begin on 10/12. That circus is expected to take three or four days. Confirmation vote will come after that probably the following week but definitely before Election Day.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Billy Gruber

• Rimfire Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2020, 10:22:35 AM »
From the 20th Amendment of The United States Constitution:

The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

In my opinion POTUS is allowed by the constitution to execute his powers throughout his entire term, and he would be derelict in his duties if not proceeding with the wishes of those who elected him into office in 2016.  He was sworn in on January 20th, 2017 and his term runs through to January 20th, 2021.  He may be a lame duck with respect to dealing with the legislature, but that is not the case with the judicial branch of government.  The People voted in a Republican senate and president in 2016 and did so for four full years, nothing less.  The Democrats can drag it out to past the election just as long as she's voted in by January 20th, 2021. 
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." (Thomas Jefferson Papers p. 334, 1950)

Offline Billy Gruber

• Rimfire Rabbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2020, 10:36:51 AM »

The incredible part is how mad they are at ruth.
I'm mean they're flat out  m  f  ing ruth for dying.

Like I'm sure she planned this just to offend liberals.  right?  :bangheadonwall:

I think where ruth screwed up was they were so positive hiliary was winning, she stayed in.

OOPS!

Like they say...God works in mysterious ways.
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." (Thomas Jefferson Papers p. 334, 1950)