Author Topic: R.B. Ginsburg  (Read 1077 times)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: R.B. Ginsburg
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2020, 05:32:12 PM »
Both Trump and McConnell  said again today they are doing it.  :thumbsup1:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2020, 08:18:58 PM »
Trump said tonight at a rally in North Carolina that it will be a woman and and he will announce it next week. The talking heads on Fox are betting on Barrett.Married 18 years,  Five kids, two adopted black kids, one with disabilities, Catholic and Pro Life. When she was vetted previously all Feinstein and the Dems were harping was on her religion interfering with the interpretation of the law.

Next six weeks will be interesting.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2020, 09:54:41 PM »
Trump said tonight at a rally in North Carolina that it will be a woman and and he will announce it next week. The talking heads on Fox are betting on Barrett.Married 18 years,  Five kids, two adopted black kids, one with disabilities, Catholic and Pro Life. When she was vetted previously all Feinstein and the Dems were harping was on her religion interfering with the interpretation of the law.

Heck if one is trans as well she will please even the libs.

Dont see what ones religious leanings have to do with interpreting law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2020, 10:47:20 PM »
Religion should not have any bearing on judicial nominees but, unfortunately, it does to the Democrats. When Trump nominated her to the 7th court of appeals Feinstein grilled her butt about being Catholic and pro life and was pretty nasty about it.
I don’t care if someone worships a dead rat it ain’t none of my business.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2020, 11:55:10 PM »

Dont see what ones religious leanings have to do with interpreting law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is holy, they are unholy

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2020, 02:13:07 AM »
After looking at trumps list of women, barrett is the best choice imo.

Barrett is spotless clean, has a track record, SCOTUS experience, and NOT part of the swamp. 2A = 110%.

Her worst failing was she waffled on the death penalty.  She also believes the federal government should NOT be paying for abortions.

I wonder how some even made the list.

They are too young, zero experience, soft on illegals and immigration. Or too old and literally part of the swamp.

There is actually a rule that says Congress cannot even ask about religious beliefs during a nomination hearing.

But Feinstein  like ALL Democrats, are above the rules.

It looks to me like barrett is the best choice if they go with a woman.
And she should be a shoe in. So quick and easy.

Barrett also had 4 Democrats vote for her last time, when Pelosi and feinstein were rabidly  against barrett. So barrett might get a few dem votes which would just sink the dems and screw Romney and Collins.

We cant screw this up. It definitely needs done before the election. In barrets case, mitch might just nuke it. (If that applies)

I dont see how dems can really stop it.

Most  of the other females on the list  were pretty bad. They had many proven problems.

So at this point, I hope its barrett.

Dems hate her,  so that's as good a reason as any.  :thumbsup1:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2020, 12:34:46 PM »
What are the odds of the Democrats being successful  :bangheadonwall:

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2020, 12:42:49 PM »
Look at this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-doesnt-rule-out-using-impeachment-as-option-to-stop-trump-supreme-court-pick
There is nothing the dems can do to stop Trump from naming a Supreme Court nominee nor can they stop the senate from taking the nomination to the floor for a vote. The only thing that can stop the Republicans is the Republicans.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2020, 12:44:47 PM »
Look at this:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-doesnt-rule-out-using-impeachment-as-option-to-stop-trump-supreme-court-pick

At this point. I'm sure the crazy radical Democrats will try ANYTHING.

The way Pelosi is running her mouth, I think SHE needs to be the one hiding in her basement. She is so unhinged she thinks SHE is immune from ANYTHING.

They are STILL trying to overthrow a sitting elected President. 

Their  TREASON must be answered for .

Look what these radical bass turds have done to OUR country this year.  :facepalm: :thumbsdown:

All controlled by a couple crooked politicians in CA and NY.

And now they are threatening to do even MORE?

Wow. Just wow.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2020, 12:47:42 PM »
RBG dying Friday threw the proverbial monkey wrench into the Democrats plans of messing with the election!

They are scrambling to figure out how to get past it. They are going to do whatever, no matter how futile it may be to mess with the election.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2020, 12:56:30 PM »
Look at this:

Nancy Pelosi is a drunken idiot!  This comment!

Pelosi said. “This president has threatened to not even accept the results of the election.”

Seems as the Democrats are the one pushing not to accept the election results. Hillary said this.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/hillary-clinton-joe-biden-election-advice-401641

Online TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2020, 02:15:21 PM »
Look at this:

Pelosi said. “This president has threatened to not even accept the results of the election.”

Seems as the Democrats are the one pushing not to accept the election results. Hillary said this.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/hillary-clinton-joe-biden-election-advice-401641

I strongly disagree.
She is a cold blooded politician for whom the truth is immaterial, yet she is a most effective dictator of Democrats by harshly punishing those who cross her.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2020, 08:01:17 PM »
Look at this:

I strongly disagree.
She is a cold blooded politician for whom the truth is immaterial, yet she is a most effective dictator of Democrats by harshly punishing those who cross her.

Personally, and excuse my French, but she's a cold-hearted power hungry B***h!

Online TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2020, 09:29:20 PM »
Personally, and excuse my French, but she's a cold-hearted power hungry B***h!

That would be "chienne" in French Axxe.  :)  And I'd agree.

Online TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2020, 10:35:22 PM »
Actually Axxe, I just saw this on urban dictionary that fits miss Nancy- pants to a T:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuntr&defid=11417754

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2020, 01:04:34 PM »
Actually Axxe, I just saw this on urban dictionary that fits miss Nancy- pants to a T:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuntr&defid=11417754

I actually really detest that particular word, but in the case of Pelosi, just like my first ex-wife, I can make an exception! That word describes the most vile, and least possible affliction of being a female of our species. It does fit Nancy quite well.

Online TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2020, 01:52:59 PM »
It is an acronym, is gender neutral, and unrelated to The 4 letter version.

Conversely, the fact it sounds like ‘that word’ only heightens the negative sentiment.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2020, 02:42:14 PM »
Well, if the shoe fits.  :thumbsup1:

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2020, 12:27:49 PM »
Opinion....

I have been hearing that the nomination going through now will/can back fire on Trump

Communist propaganda or real chance.... what do you think