Author Topic: This date.  (Read 206 times)

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
This date.
« on: September 11, 2020, 08:25:01 AM »
Never Forget the date people.
Some have as evidence by their voting choices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: This date.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 12:02:27 PM »
We all remember that day and the heroic efforts of the police, fire department and other first responders and the new found respect and unity that followed. Now, 19 years later, we have ANTiFA punks and BLM a**holes, many who, on 9/11/01, were either just a thought, crib crawlers or rug rats,  vilifying first responders and trying to tear this country apart. :bangheadonwall:

This nation has previously overcome dark times and I have a feeling we will again.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:17:29 PM »
We all remember that day and the heroic efforts of the police, fire department and other first responders and the new found respect and unity that followed. Now, 19 years later, we have ANTiFA punks and BLM a**holes, many who, on 9/11/01, were either just a thought, crib crawlers or rug rats,  vilifying first responders and trying to tear this country apart. :bangheadonwall:

This nation has previously overcome dark times and I have a feeling we will again.
Yes sir.
Wonder what “event” it will take this time to unify America(ns) again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 01:11:42 PM »
Yes sir.
Wonder what “event” it will take this time to unify America(ns) again.

At least a 10kt improvised nuclear device on a liberal stronghold city.
Anything less, or a more conservative city and the left wing won’t care.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 09:56:57 PM »
There are a few events in a person's life, that become permanent memories for us. September 11, 2001 is one of those for me. I watched on live TV the second plane crashing into the tower. I had just walked into my brother's shop and he was watching it happen on the news in the office. I was in utter shock at seeing what I was watching on the TV.

Later that night, I said a prayer for all those people that were directly affected by the events of the day. I said a prayer for our country.

I think maybe more of us should get on our knees and say a prayer for our country. We could sure use God's help here a lot.