Author Topic: I'm not sure how the Dems got my private phone number??  (Read 321 times)

Offline cporfe

• Military
  • Expert Magazine Loader
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how the Dems got my private phone number??
« on: August 28, 2020, 09:27:17 PM »
I was minding my own business when I got a text asking if it was me (by first name) and if I would be supporting a woman Air Force/National Guard veteran running for the US Senate in Texas.  First, I'm wondering how they got my private phone number since I kept the one I had in Virginia when I moved here 2.5 years ago to escape the impending overrun by the Democrats in my retirement.  Now, I have a interest in Air Force veterans running for political office and being an AF retiree and having served 4 years in the Montana Air National Guard, I was curious.  So before responding, I checked out M.J.'s website.  Didn't see what party she was affiliated with on the site (a later Google search told the story) but lots of "I'm a veteran fighting for Texans".  I did see a drop down menu for her positions.  Checking the "Gun Violence" (a buzzword for gun grabbers) tab, she is a definite gun grabber.  Banning "assault rifles", national "red flag" law, closing the gun show loophole with "universal background checks" and more.  I'm still wondering about the 88% of gun owners she claims support this universal background checks.  I haven't found any on any website, YouTube video or gun blog I follow.  Who are these 88%???  Arguing with a gun grabber is like when I was in military Law Enforcement and was expected to have a rational discussion with a drunk.  Not going to go well.

I also did look at her "Women's health issues".  I replied with a simple text saying I would never support a pro-choice candidate.  Before someone thinks it's religious (it is) I also have two simple questions I ask anyone who confronts me on my opinion.   One do you believe science is real as many yard signs say.  The second question usually gets me a load of crap and name calling.  What is the question?

Following natural law (science is based on it), when a women conceives, if not interfered with by outside forces, would a woman deliver a:
1.  Cat
2.  Dog
3.  Human Being
4.  Ape
5.  None of the above.

If you can't answer this, PM me and I'll help you out.   :th_thicon_question:
I'm on the 7 day weekend plan.  I'm retired!!

Online TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not sure how the Dems got my private phone number??
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:42:49 PM »
Your "private" phone number may be one you never give out, but that doesn't mean companies you've called or others you've talked to didn't directly or indirectly share it.

Go check out yourself on Spokeo.com

And there's a lot more of your info out there than you think...

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 10:40:11 PM »
I'm getting campaign texts from people on both sides of the fight, including the presidential campaign and even a bunch it state and local races

It's not surprising to me being that I constantly get a rain of spam calls though; my phone number was gotten through a smaller cell company that buys and resells used phone numbers from the big three nationwide cellular carriers, so I'm always getting calls for some friggin' lady named Jocelyn.

Online TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 10:56:13 PM »
Phone rings:
Gilgondorin:  Hello.
Caller: Yes, hello could I please speak to Jocelyn?

Gilgondorin: No.
Caller: Why not?

Gilgondorin:  She’s busy and has her mouth really full right now. 
Caller: Uhhh what?

Phone rings again:

Caller:  Morning can I talk to Miss Jocelyn?

Gilgondorin:  Probably not, it looks like the Feds are about to take her away with the 20 keys of Cocaine they found.   They are taping this call and looking for her supplier who was supposed to caller her at this time, is that you?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 06:13:58 PM by TXAZ »

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 06:13:33 PM »
 :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline Ranger99

• Can Pass the CHL Test
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2020, 05:22:00 PM »
I used to get many calls and voicemails
for "Will "
Will doesn't pay his debts or keep his
medical appointments or his restaurant
or hotel reservations. His friends and
acquaintances were pretty concerned
about his welfare and would call often.
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 08:54:36 AM »

Gilgondorin:  Probably not, it looks like the Feds are about to take her away with the 20 keys of Cocaine they found.   They are taping this call and looking for her supplier who was supposed to caller her at this time, is that you?

Online AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2020, 10:33:06 AM »

Thanks a lot ... now I have to change my shorts
I just wet all over my self- laughing my a$$ off

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 01:09:33 PM »

Tom Mabe is classic! That one is still funny!