Author Topic: He finally made up his mind  (Read 328 times)

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
He finally made up his mind
« on: August 11, 2020, 06:51:35 PM »

Kamala Harris has been picked for VP

From what I have been hearing she will help Trump get reelected ... hopefully there right

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: He finally made up his mind
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 07:31:44 PM »
Harris has quite a bit of dirt clinging to her! I believe that choice of VP for Biden is going to help Trump more than it will Biden!

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 08:58:50 PM »
It's a lame attempt by Biden to pander to the black vote.

Not so sure that's going to work.

What I dont understand, is how "heels up Harris, " 1/2  jamaican, 1/2 India Indian makes her an African american?

She just has a lot of bad baggage.

Including calling Biden a racist, and say she believed bidens sexual assault accusers.

But that may not matter since NONE of the media will report ANYTHING BAD about a Democrat.

I just hope Trump wins.

We can afford another 8 year Democrat crime spree.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 09:11:27 PM »
Actually, the Congressional Black Caucus is the group that helped push the nomination to Joe.

Otherwise you’d have Pocahontas running against Trump. Which might have been more fun to watch.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2020, 12:33:43 AM »
From my  conservative viewpoint. I think sleepy Joe just committed political suicide.

But libs are so damned loony, who knows what they will vote.

I know my area had alot of Bernie supporters, who refused to vote for Clinton. 

That's the million dollar question.

Who will the Bernie people go with.

They voted trump last time around here. Our county records indicated that trump took 92% of 164,000 registered voters,, split just about even.

I wonder if they vote trump again realizing they been royally had.

ANY California politician , or libtard political hack, is just not very popular In These old school dems views.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2020, 08:46:38 AM »
It's a lame attempt by Biden to pander to the black vote.

Not so sure that's going to work.

What I dont understand, is how "heels up Harris, " 1/2  jamaican, 1/2 India Indian makes her an African american?

She just has a lot of bad baggage.

Including calling Biden a racist, and say she believed bidens sexual assault accusers.

But that may not matter since NONE of the media will report ANYTHING BAD about a Democrat.

I just hope Trump wins.

We can afford another 8 year Democrat crime spree.

I'm curious  as to how when she is asked about believing Biden's accusers of his inappropriate behavior, how she can reconcile that and be his VP choice!

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2020, 08:48:13 AM »
Actually, the Congressional Black Caucus is the group that helped push the nomination to Joe.

Otherwise you’d have Pocahontas running against Trump. Which might have been more fun to watch.

And she's not even black! I guess if you go by the "Elizabeth Warren" standards, yes she's black!

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2020, 08:53:43 AM »
I find it rather humorous that Biden's two criteria in a choice for VP are 1) being a woman, and 2) being black.

Neither of the two are qualifiers, as to being in such a position of power and helping run the country.

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 01:01:01 PM »
What about a Jamaican father and India mothers qualifies as an African American aka black american.

I was  never considering a  vote for Biden and for sure no way now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 01:34:23 PM »
What about a Jamaican father and India mothers qualifies as an African American aka black american.

Biden wasn't even a consideration for me in any way. Didn't matter who he finally picked as his running mate.

Personally, I think she is going to hurt him more than help him. Much of her baggage will now see the light of day again. More so since she accepted to be his VP. They're toast!

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2020, 02:09:36 PM »

Biden wasn't even a consideration for me in any way. Didn't matter who he finally picked as his running mate.

Personally, I think she is going to hurt him more than help him. Much of her baggage will now see the light of day again. More so since she accepted to be his VP. They're toast!

We can only hope   :frown:

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2020, 07:55:01 PM »
People are already bringing up that neither of her parents were American citizens when she was born, claiming that she legally cant be a VP.
Neither here nor there to me.
Democrats ran an Kenyan and won.  and the GOP said nothing because they were afraid of hiliary winning, which I think she would have.

Speculation is, since the dnc knows they're loosing, they're allowing Harris in just to
A. Get a feeler for 2024,
B. get rid of her. 

I dont think she is even remotely electable. 

She claims she will remove the 2nd amendment by executive order and lock up all conservatives.

That's a pretty lofty goal considering who owns all the guns.

She wants free everything, including voting and Medicare for illegals.

She flip flops on a dime with whatever way the wind blows.

CNN already ran an article yesterday about basically Biden stepping down and heels up Harris taking over.

Even Biden, made a statement to that effect.

Looks like a trainwreck in the making.
I think we already know the dnc never planned on Biden, but thought they could get a VP and push him out, naming another VP, and radically install dictators in the WH.

I was dreading them picking mooch. As I thought HE was a much bigger threat to possibly winning.

Since the dems wanted to pretend he (Mike Robinson,  aka Michelle obummer, ) is a woman for 8 years, they certainly willing to continue their fantasy land bullshit. 

I always though Mike obama was going to be bidens pick.

They crawled out from under their rock for a reason, but their feeler of a Obama pod cast flopped big time. So it seems Obama has little support.
I'm just glad they didnt pick him,,YET.