Author Topic: The covid question.  (Read 347 times)

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
The covid question.
« on: July 01, 2020, 11:40:39 AM »
Last Saturday I went to the ER for stroke symptoms.  They said I had a TEI. Type of stroke.

But that's not what this thread is about.

Everyone has been avoiding the hospital like the plague. My city has the main hospital for the county of approx 250,000. And more serves about 5 other very rural counties.

Learned several interesting things.

We have had 70 cases of covid.

The DRs and nurses say about 90% are out of towners dragging it in here.

1#Truckdrivers , 2#travelers, were cited as the number 1 n 2 carriers. 

I was very impressed how they was working the hospital.

The Dr gave me a little inch long tube, about as big as a pencil, had a cap and a sponge on one end. He squeezed the vial until the cap went wet, and said to swab my nostrils 3 times, squeeze to sponge was wet, repeat.

He said it smelled like oranges for about 5 minutes, but killed covid,Mercers, and several other bacteria on contact.

A nurse told me, while coming into work, they ALL had to do that beginning and ending each shift.
And they did me again when I left.

They also were quarantined in the area they worked in. They now bring them lunch to their work area or floor.

NOBODY but lab people and maintenance cleaning people were really allowed to roam around the hospital, and they had full mop gear on.

Nobody enters the hospital without a mask, they will supply them.

No visitors allowed, and only 1 family member in most cases, AFTER they were checked and nose swabbed.

The floor they sent me too, AFTER being tested for covid, had about 10 patients on the whole floor. So I had a private room.

I also had several Dr tele /TV conferences.

Our hospital used to hire traveling nurses, mostly from Pittsburgh, and they stopped that as several had the crud.

They  laid off 580 traveling nurses.

In the ER, an alarm went off, and ALL doors were immediately closed, even the ER nurses went into a lockdown room, while a patient they thought might have the crud was wheeled in in a respirator, by a nurse in a respirator, and taken to a separate area down a hallway  that had locked down er rooms with doors, etc.
Turned put the patient just had a fever.

Every nurse washed their hands  and changed gloves before entering, and after leaving your room.

They were being super careful to immediately isolate and separate anyone they thought might be a crud carrier.

Our nursing homes totally ignored the govs covid orders, locked down the elderly, put safety protocols in place, and we have zero covid in homes, zero deaths.

That's pretty impressive as we have 4 very large nursing homes in our town.

I'm thinking these DRs got it right.
I was impressed, and am not scared to go to the ER after seeing all that.

Just some interesting observations from an ER trip.

Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: The covid question.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2020, 05:10:36 PM »
Very interesting indeed.

Online Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2020, 05:26:23 PM »
The math dont add up
As far as the mass hyped hysteria.
The math dont add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2020, 10:59:32 PM »
No, the numbers dont add up.

Our Obama sponsored govonor wolf, who is in office from philly voter fraud. Has pulled alot of shit.

He ordered the hospitals to report ALL deaths directly to the state health department.

This skips the coronors death certificate, and cause of death. So for several months, they were counting ALL state deaths as covid.

He, like Cuomo, order nursing homes to take covid patients, which wiped out any nursing homes that did it.

Ours didnt. That was an insane order.

But Wolf tried to pump the numbers up as bad as he could.

Turns out, because of a congressional investigation, AND the coronors doing their own count, 4,500 elderly died in nursing homes, from wolfs order.

But the total death numbers are not even 1/2 what the govonor claimed. They are still trying to get an accurate number.

But now they are saying that the 4,500 elderly  is 80% of the total death count.

Not the 18,000 + wolf was claiming.

Our county has been in a CO- OP of sorts with 6 other rural counties, and keeping track of our own numbers. Since the state has been obviously lieing about things.

Seems Democrat govonors are trying to make this pandemic, not only as bad as possible, but make it sound as bad as possible, to keep states shut down until Nov 3rd.

It was painfully obvious from day one that was the dnc plan.

Covid is real, and contagious.  But no where near as bad as our Democrat govonor claims.

Our numbers were going down significantly. 

These Democrat induced riots are obviously going to make it spike again.

Which is EXACTLY what the dems want.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 11:51:27 PM »
Reason dictates, that if you do more testing, it's very possible you are going to see a higher number of those that test positive, or those that have had it. From what I have read in several accounts, some people are testing positive, but show no symptoms.

What I think is important, is that the deaths are either staying stable, or decreasing. Hmmmm.......

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 05:41:05 PM »
This is worth listening to

The idea that we need to shut down the Country until a Covid vaccine is developed has always seemed ludicrous to me since we have yet to have developed vaccines for the common cold, AIDS and the flu. Here's a Texas doctor that seems to have a rational solution. You might want to discuss it with your doctor.

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)