Author Topic: Rioting in Houston?  (Read 422 times)

Online TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Rioting in Houston?
« on: May 30, 2020, 05:50:17 AM »
Several news outlets would have you believe most cities are rioting.
Houston images were shown but it’s no clear what reality is there. 
Any feedback?

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Re: Rioting in Houston?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 08:31:18 AM »
I saw some Houston protests yesterday afternoon, but I did not see anything about Houston riots

Offline Ranger99

• Can Pass the CHL Test
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 02:43:42 PM »
I'm sure it was going on there. It did here in the metroplex.
Of course,  they didn't SAY it did, but IMO when the first
rock becomes airborne, it's not a protest anymore but a riot.

You'd never hear that from our BLM police chief or BLM mayor,
or BLM city manager, or BLM district attorney though.
They'll say frustrated protesters or some crap
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 05:40:17 PM »
Like CNN in Atlanta yesterday.
They're filming violent destruction of PUBLIC property, reporting it as PEACEFUL  PROEST.  :thumbsup1:

But when they trashed CNN building because it houses the local PD office,, now its suddenly VIOLENT PROTESTORS.   :afraid4: :help:

So it was all ok, until it was them.  :th_thicon_lol:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 08:32:11 PM »
As soon as they start looting stealing burning and wrecking the place ANY AND ALL COMPASSION I may have had for their plight or issue is 100% gone. Dont care nonway no how ANY THING they say can justify becoming an unruly mob.

Sooner or later a shop owner will stand his/her ground bullets will fly and shait will be solidly in the fan.

Only a matter of time if ya ask me. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 10:27:35 PM »
As soon as they start looting stealing burning and wrecking the place ANY AND ALL COMPASSION I may have had for their plight or issue is 100% gone. Dont care nonway no how ANY THING they say can justify becoming an unruly mob.

Sooner or later a shop owner will stand his/her ground bullets will fly and shait will be solidly in the fan.

Only a matter of time if ya ask me. 

Exactly Shield. I support and advocate peaceful protest, but this vandalism, looting and rioting is way beyond wrong. It's criminal.

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 11:00:51 PM »
 Get about a dozen air tankers. The kind they use for forest fires. Load 'em up and take them up 30-40 thousand feet for an hour or so. Get that water good and cold. Then come down as low as can on a line then dump their load. Probably wouldn't work but I like the idea.

Watching the NYPD take care of their business. They have undercover cops with the rioters. When they see someone throwing something they go back to the line and point them out. Just saw them arrest four.

Watching coverage on FOX. It's like watching a train wreck about to happen. Really surprised no rioters been shot yet.

This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
Rioting in Houston?
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 08:13:04 AM »
Get about a dozen air tankers. The kind they use for forest fires. Load 'em up and take them up 30-40 thousand feet for an hour or so. Get that water good and cold. Then come down as low as can on a line then dump their load. Probably wouldn't work but I like the idea.

Watching the NYPD take care of their business. They have undercover cops with the rioters. When they see someone throwing something they go back to the line and point them out. Just saw them arrest four.

Watching coverage on FOX. It's like watching a train wreck about to happen. Really surprised no rioters been shot yet.
Aint it great we televise blatant disregard for law and order and “frame it” as a protest.

Where the freak is law enforcement.

Marching and chanting peacefully all for it.

As soon as shiat starts being thrown and things start getting destroyed time to drop the hammer on those involved.

Like I said as with children the more they are allowed to push the envelope the farther they will push until someone pushes back HARD this stuff will go on.

I get the 1st and all but I have yet to ever find the section that says its all good to destroy property and steal others things.

Need to read it again must be there somewhere.

Offline riattta

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 02:12:42 PM »
They reported some broken windows in Houston,  but no large scale Looting and burning.  I have to say that I am impressed with the people of Houston doing 99% peaceful protests. Unless the media is hiding it.