Author Topic: ..sorta "Outdoors" (but perhaps "Vehicle, etc"..)  (Read 819 times)

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: ..sorta "Outdoors" (but perhaps "Vehicle, etc"..)
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2020, 05:56:41 PM »
it's got AM/FM/HD radio/Sirius (needs subscription)/CD/USB/IPod and Bluetooth (for phone or whatever) so I could do my IPad along with my Dish Anywhere (TV/recorded programs and movies).....if I wanted to

the destruction manual is crap - doesn't give a clue on how to eject a CD and the print is so small that I had to download the full version from the Kenwood website (vs this "get started" nonsense) - still couldn't find the "how to" - but I did blow up the faceplate and saw there's an ever so tiny - what looks like it could be a "button" - in the vicinity of the CD slot so I'll check that out today

life isn't easy

Hopefully you get it figured out. And once you do, just think of all the entertainment options you will have while mowing!  :rocknroll2:

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Ammunition Expert
    • View Profile
Re: ..sorta "Outdoors" (but perhaps "Vehicle, etc"..)
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2020, 06:05:09 AM »
I would normally google with question to find answers to questions, but, after enlarging (photoshop) a pic of the unit's faceplate Isaw what appeared to be a tiny button to the left of the CD slot - sure enough it was the "ejection" button

the unit is mounted above the right entry door (so that's a tough angle to see the faceplate and it's operating buttons as ya can't really look at it straight on) - then everything is black on black and that makes it even tougher to find anything.....but I found what I wanted to find (CD slot and ejection button)
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum