Author Topic: Pandemic or Plandemic - Freedom or Fear?  (Read 326 times)

Offline CP1776

• Junior Shooter
    • View Profile
Pandemic or Plandemic - Freedom or Fear?
« on: May 07, 2020, 12:09:55 AM »

As we are seeing our rights eroded day by day, are we past the point of no return or is there time to stand firm and take back our liberties? I will say freedom ain't free, it was a bloody war that gave us freedom, yet the majority of our nation is willing to give up the liberties and freedom for a false sense of security.

In this documentary, what caught my attention was the fear they spoke about of controlling the people.

I lived in a small town in Central California and we had a sign that was posted just as you came in to town that read.

"The first step to controlling the people is to disarm the people"

Christian Patriot
I love my GOD, I love my family, I love my country, I love my freedom and I love my guns...and I fight for what i believe in, in that order....for freedom ain't free....I serve the Lord God and not myself for if I serve myself, than I am serving my own politically motivated wants...

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
Re: Pandemic or Plandemic - Freedom or Fear?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 05:54:24 AM »
A dependent on the government disarmed society is easily controlled.

Ask any one for NK or Russia or China or Venezuela etc.

Depend on the teat and no way to fight back or stand up for your rights or beliefs.   

Each day this Pandemic seems to be more and more a Dempanic and or politicalization of an event by some who are hell bent on destroying a certain other.

Like a group of trained monkey American citizens are being played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 09:28:31 AM »
CP, your link to the video is bad, or they censored the video.

Most of what you say is true, but pretty much going on most gun forums, you're preaching to the quoir.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020, 09:43:46 AM »
No, Youtube and Facebook are both removing ANY video that questions the narrative. THAT is probably why it is gone

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 09:46:48 AM »
No, Youtube and Facebook are both removing ANY video that questions the narrative. THAT is probably why it is gone

Kind of what I was thinking. Seems on other forums, videos are being removed as well on the same subject.

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2020, 10:45:08 AM »

Kind of what I was thinking. Seems on other forums, videos are being removed as well on the same subject.
Because the youtubes and the farcebook be part of the leftist controlled media and anything that questions their narrative is NOT ALLOWED. Ya know as the Gestapo used to say
For the good of the people.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 01:09:00 PM »
That information is still out there. YouTube and other media if deleting it, or censoring is what they are doing, can't eliminated it everywhere. only on their channels or networks. It may take some digging, but it's out there. On another forum, two doctors did an interview about CV19, and because their opinions and narrative was contrary to the hysteria driven nonsense, it was deleted from YouTube. The OP on that forum found it on an independent news source that had the entire interview, and he linked that source.

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 01:48:13 PM »
Thats just it Axxe
Most dont search for the truth
The click on click bait youtubes and farcebook links and call it good.

The truth requires looking and we ARE not being told the REAL truth.

Offline CP1776

• Junior Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 12:53:09 AM »
Yes, anything that goes against the agenda of the govt is being censored...and it just not the D's it the R's too...the two party system has been broken for years with no end in sight...in the end 99.9% of the politicians are self serving millionaires who don't give a rats ass about the US Citizen and will do all they can to preserve their wealth...

Here is the link to the site of the vid that is being taken down....judge for yourself if you deem it is true or not...as for me, I have watched what is going on for years and most will say I'm nuts, thats ok....yet I will just say it this way...the word of God was completed nearly 2000 years ago and what is written is coming forth with more on the horizon...this is why I do not fear what is going on...but I do fear God for as Jesus says, He has the power to kill and cast into hell...yes Jesus says to fear Him.

https://plandemicmovie.com/ [nofollow]
Christian Patriot
I love my GOD, I love my family, I love my country, I love my freedom and I love my guns...and I fight for what i believe in, in that order....for freedom ain't free....I serve the Lord God and not myself for if I serve myself, than I am serving my own politically motivated wants...

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2020, 09:25:53 AM »
Thats just it Axxe
Most dont search for the truth
The click on click bait youtubes and farcebook links and call it good.

The truth requires looking and we ARE not being told the REAL truth.

Well, we will always be surrounded by idiots!  :P