Author Topic: So Do You Really Think Trump Will Win?  (Read 2719 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Re: So Do You Really Think Trump Will Win?
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2020, 06:00:53 PM »
Well, it's not looking good for the home team. I have no faith in the media or the polls. But this really scares me.
 https://www.vegasinsider.com/odds/us-presidential-election-2020/

This is what Vegas thinks about the election. Since they are playing with real money (Possibility Mob money) I don't think political leanings count much. The odds change daily and they are getting worse as the election approaches.

Today if you placed a $100 bet on Biden and he won, you would get $50 back. If you bet $100 on Trump and he won, you'd get $175.

My take is that Vegas knows the fix is in  :th_KO:
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Re: So Do You Really Think Trump Will Win?
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2020, 06:05:15 PM »
If Vegas is correct. The fix will guarantee that the Dems will hold the Presidency, and majorities in the House AND Senate.

I SURE HOPE MY ANALYSIS IS WRONG!
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)