Author Topic: So Do You Really Think Trump Will Win?  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
Re: So Do You Really Think Trump Will Win?
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2020, 05:51:17 AM »
Common sense test.
Sorta like a Driving test.
A lot of folks can pass it
Still doesnt mean they know how to apply the lessons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2020, 10:15:40 AM »
Sometimes, I think we do need some sort of test to be able to vote. To show some level of competency and common sense and the ability to be able to think.

I can't figure out which is more ironic: that you're skirting around the fact that we did in fact once have such a test, used during the pre-civil rights era exclusively to unfairly target and disqualify colored folks from voting by having impossible standards, or that we technically DO still have laws on the books that allow such tests to be given in the modern era, provided the recipient has had just six years of some form of formal education.... Which is practically everyone, particularly given the fact that the Voting Rights Act of 1965 holds that it has to be given in the language of the voter's choice, and not just English.

I'm being facetious of course, but still. :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 12:23:50 PM by Gilgondorin »

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2020, 01:15:43 PM »
Sometimes, I think we do need some sort of test to be able to vote. To show some level of competency and common sense and the ability to be able to think.

I can't figure out which is more ironic: that you're skirting around the fact that we did in fact once have such a test, used during the pre-civil rights era exclusively to unfairly target and disqualify colored folks from voting by having impossible standards, or that we technically DO still have laws on the books that allow such tests to be given in the modern era, provided the recipient has had just six years of some form of formal education.... Which is practically everyone, particularly given the fact that the Voting Rights Act of 1965 holds that it has to be given in the language of the voter's choice, and not just English.

I understand exactly what you're saying, and I don't disagree. Everyone has the right to vote. I fully support that. But sometimes, stupidity gets overwhelming!

I just wish stupid was painful!

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2020, 02:41:30 PM »

I just wish stupid was painful!

OH IT CAN BE.

Offline RaySendero

• Doesn't Run Downrange
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2020, 09:24:48 AM »
DNC is bashing President Trump,
but they got nothing to offer - I mean NOTHING, No substance!
No Platform
No Law & Order
No Morales
No Truth

They seem to be blaming President Trump and the Republicans
for all the inherent problems they have and have created.

You got to be just plain stupid to buy what they are selling. 
Ray

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2020, 05:21:34 PM »
But those things aren't important to Progressives, they are looking for free stuff and stopping global warming :bangheadonwall:
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2020, 07:48:23 PM »
I agree with Ray.

Dems have absolutely nothing to offer, but past promises already used 100 times before.

Promises they never kept, and have no intentions  on ever keeping.

Hiliary started the slave reparations.
Then Obama promised free college.
Then hiliary promised to stick the taxpayers with all college loans, with over 60% are in default.
Then Bernie promised the same.
Now Biden n heel up Harris,  we are back to slave reparations, free college, cancel college loans, cancel the 2nd amendment,  cancel conservatives, xancel being white working Americans, cancel vehicles, cancel fossil fuels, cancel the  FLAG, cancel the whole damn country.

I find it hard to believe their voters are that damned stupid.

Sadly, they really are.  :bangheadonwall:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Gambler

• Junior Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2020, 10:42:36 AM »
"I find it hard to believe their voters are that damned stupid.
Sadly, they really are."

Unfortunately it won't be decided by their stupid voters.    And it won't be decided by Trump's major base.

It will be because of that small percentage of voters who are sick of Trump and his constant and repetitive self aggrandisement.   He has done lots of good stuff and he could make a great case, but he won't keep his mouth shut and acts like a fool arguing with the press at press conferences, making 3 speeches every day.   

If Trump loses, it's because people are sick of him.    Not that they want Biden. 

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2020, 11:41:26 AM »
He has done lots of good stuff and he could make a great case, but he won't keep his mouth shut and acts like a fool arguing with the press at press conferences, making 3 speeches every day.

Quoted for truth.

Every time he makes a wise-crack intended to be a jab at some dumb press-corpsman's equally dumb question, they immediately rush to pass off his snarky wisecracks as his legitimately held beliefs to make him seem like a crackpot, a la the whole "Alien DNA is responsible for the Corona Virus" gaffe.

He's giving them all the ammo they need to paint him as becoming increasingly unhinged and crazy as time goes on and the masses, being the gullible and uninformed fools they are, believe every second of it.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2020, 12:49:51 PM »
I agree he should keep away from press conferences, and keep his mouth shut more. I actually suggested that on his Twitter.

He can do his little speeches all he wants. He comes off good without the snarky press poking the bear.

Let Kaleigh handle the WH press Corp.
They're like a bunch of spoiled rotten brats trying to constantly piss off the teacher.  Kaleigh handles that lieing ignorant unruly disrespectful rabble beautifully.  :thumbsup1:

Personally, id throw about half of them out of there for out right  lieing , and let the small town news paper reporters in on a rotation.

Being on the WH press corps is a privilege, not an entitlement. It should be treated as a privilege, and granted to those who want to tell the truth and act like civilized human beings.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 03:10:33 PM by DCD327 »
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2020, 01:20:47 PM »
Still feel this will be the case on 11/3/2020

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2020, 04:23:22 PM »
If the disparity of viewership of the DNC compared to the RNC is any indicator, Trump will be re-elected in November!

There was shown that on C-Span, that there was seven times more viewers of the the RNC than of the DNC the week prior.

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2020, 04:56:35 PM »
Biden torpedoed his own campaign with his choice for VP.

I wouldn't count them down and out yet, but it sure is tempting given how much of a track-record she has for being politically insane.

It's just a shame they've successfully explained how much damage she's doing to their platform; before her own party put a muzzle on her, she was helping our cause more than theirs! :th_thicon_lol:

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2020, 05:05:49 PM »
Gee I wonder why the Democrats want mail in ballots?
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-phantom-win-election-1528948

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2020, 07:33:24 PM »
Gee I wonder why the Democrats want mail in ballots?
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-phantom-win-election-1528948

Randy

They, like their leaders, are not very bright,  thinking it can be used for cheating

Offline 96fordsix

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2020, 08:01:23 PM »
With all the verbal bulkage on this subject. I think this video, for Glen Beck, somewhat sums up whats likely to happen.

I hope he is wrong, but ...
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2020, 09:50:58 PM »
Will the fallout from Bob Woodward’s New Book hurt Trump?

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2020, 10:47:29 PM »
No. Trump supporters wont read or believe  that trash.

Online TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2020, 11:20:29 PM »
Of course he’ll win, he just was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.  :th_thicon_lol:

Offline Helo

• Junior Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2020, 10:34:12 AM »
God help us all if he loses.