Author Topic: So Do You Really Think Trump Will Win?  (Read 919 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
So Do You Really Think Trump Will Win?
« on: April 30, 2020, 12:57:01 PM »
The chances that Trump will win this Fall are getting slimmer and slimmer. Take a look at this.

Yeah, we have crooked Dem operatives controlling voting, a call for more mail-in/ absentee ballots, an antagonistic Media and an economy in the toilet, and an activist Silicon Valley. What could go wrong?

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: So Do You Really Think Trump Will Win?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 01:21:37 PM »
This CV19 Pandemic, was in a way a blessing in disguise for Democrats. It gave them something to politicize and use against Trump. The big hit that was taken against Trump during this is the economy. He made vast improvements in the economy, the job market, jobs and employment. Those took a big hit.

The best thing he can do right now, is maximize his efforts in getting this country back to working again and get the economy back on track, before November.

I think we need to make sure we who voted for him the first time, and will vote for him again are showing people that we still have great confidence in his abilities, and that nothing the Democrats can offer stand a chance at rebuilding our country back the way Trump can and will.

Trump is a scrapper! He likes to win, he hates to lose, and he likes to prove his critics wrong. I can respect that, and I'll vote for Trump again in November.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 02:10:59 PM »
Seeing how everything is turned totally upside down,, who knows.

Corona has played right into the dems hands big time.

There is much evidence the liberal citys are ALREADY fudging numbers, manipulating numbers, and out right lieing. Which LOOK where all the screaming wolf is coming from. NY, CA,WA , IL, LA, ,,, odd it's mostly liberal states with liberal major citys.
The federal government built 5 instant hospitals in nyc,, plus sent the navy ship. We now know they never used the navy ship, and only 1 hospital was used. Cuomo still screamed loud and long about how trump screwed everything up. But Cuomo o and deblassio  never enforced any distancing or mask requirements. None of the liberal run citys even tried to enforce the travel bans at their international airports either.
They obviously wanted the virus to spread as bad as possible with as much death as possible.

The news has been telling us 1 thing. But we find out later it was totally different.

This morning the world news said 70% of NYC deaths were nursing home patients.
But last week USA news claimed 70% of deaths were black.
So which was it? Likely NEITHER.

Last week they were playing the race card.
This week, the seniors/elderly card.
Next week? Maybe the Spanish card?

We  now know Cuomo wouldnt allow nursing home covid free patients to be transported to the navy ship comfort. And that's EXACTLY what we were told they were GOING TO DO.

We were also told back in January,  the travel ban meant people had to go to Travis AFB in CA for 10. Days of quarantine iv coming from Pacific rim. They did not do that. 
The international airports ran @ 100% with NOBODY CHECKING ANYTHING.

So WHAT THE HELL is REALLY  going on?
-----

Joe falling asleep more during interviews with hiliary might help a little.

If he picks hitlery for vp.  Prolly hurt him. trump might get Bernie supporters again and hilly would likely mobilize the conservatives to trump. .
But I think biden is going to pick Mooch,, which will help him. Those two snakes crawled out from under their rock for a reason. Trump will likely loose any black vote, and Biden has been pandering to them big time. That would likely give Biden the Bernie voters.

That's all scary cause Joe seem to genuinely have something wrong with him health wise. He dont look good at all,, and seems to have a failing mind. By hook, or crook, I doubt  he would be potus long.   Which would mean mooch the transvestite would be potus.

All this absentee ballot crap plays right In to the dnc voter fraud big time. That IS their BIGGEST voter fraud scheme of all time.

Pelosi has been trying to get " no voter id" snuck into a trump stimulus bill since it started. That's what was holding the bills up.

PA is encouraging absentee ballot voting big time. 
We've already been through those stories.

2 + 2 =

I GURANTEE THE DNC AND DEMS ARE PLANNING MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD SCHEMES WITH ABSENTEE BALLOTS TO BEAT TRUMP.

It dont look good.  Because the truth cant seem to be found . And the dnc dems are professional liars. If you watch the BBC world news, they tell a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT story than USA news. And it's pretty easy if you pay attention to catch the USA news lieing constantly. Their story changes almost daily.

It might boil down to who is the best liar. And the dnc dems control most news. So ?

Given the options,Biden is no better, and likely a bigger risk than hilary, I'd prefer trump win , and I personally do not like the guy. Given, has accomplished much that needed done. Like trade tariffs.
 But it dont look good.
I dont see how anyone could call it right now.

We have no idea where this Biden sex scandal will head.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 05:00:37 PM by DCD327 »
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 05:45:24 PM »
Corona DIDNT play in to the Ds hands It was PLAYED in to the Ds hands.

Over blown and used as a political weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 06:25:56 PM »
Lots can happen between now and November.........

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 08:50:45 PM »
Corona DIDNT play in to the Ds hands It was PLAYED in to the Ds hands.

Over blown and used as a political weapon.

Well however you want to call it,, the dems are using and playing  it to the  max.

In Pa , our hiliary,bummer,Bloomberg >installed libtard Gov is playing it so bad the state reps and legislature actually sued him and passed their own bill, going right over his head.

The gov was actually allowing his political sponsors to remain open claiming necessity,, but keeping everyone else locked down tight.

The House and legislature passed a bill allowing business to open up. But with common sense restrictions. Like mandatory mask, and businesses are not allowed to serve people or allow people into the buildings without mask. Plants have to use all precautions and take daily employee temps, etc.

The county coroners raised a stink  claiming, the state and our govs transvestite Sec of health were not reporting the correct corona numbers to anyone. They also said the state was reporting ALL deaths as Corona, which was wrong, but trying to sell it to the cou ty coroners.
 They continue to waffle on it. Its funny the 6 philly districts, and 3 Pittsburgh districts,,, ALL LIBERAL CONTROLED, (and also busted for voter fraud last election)  refuse to report to the county coroners like the law says. .  So we really have no clue as to the CORRECT Corona death numbers. But at the same time, the Gov is on TV everyday claiming those citys, Pitt and philly,  are all but dead.

But no state request to Potus for any equipment or respirators. We also have traveling nurses from Pittsburgh at our hospital, and they are saying different, as they are in Pittsburgh every week. The hospitals are also screaming they are going broke because nobody is going to the dr.

None of it adds up. Its painfully obvious, the Gov is trying to inflate death numbers, while destroying the state economy.  The dirty bastard is flat out trying to manipulate the facts and situation, to get  votes for the dnc.

I have an idea, most major liberal citys, and states with dem govs, are all playing the tune of the dnc.

Ny Cuomo screamed loud and hard HELP the whole time,, but only use 1 hospital built, 4 were never used, and neither was the navy ship comfort.

Which begs the question, " exactly what was he screaming about"?
Cause it was all bullshit. The existing hospitals obviously handled it. So there is no way it was as BAD as he was claiming.
The latest ny scandal is that Cuomo and deblassio refused to allow nursing g home patients to leave and occupy the navy ship.

If so,,WHY the hell would they do that?

If NOT.  The ny was no where near as bad as they still claim.

I seen an us airforce officer interview on the news. They were in NYC gathering the dead at home for the coroner. He said ALL dead bodies were to be listed as dieing of Corona regardless. Without any test verifying any of it.

What all this means is fairly simple,, as you said Shield, the dnc weaponized it. And is going to use it and inflate it to the hilt.

Low information and low IQ voters are going to get sucked right in.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Gambler

• Junior Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 09:02:29 AM »
Unfortunately the Chinese flu issue has presented Trump an opportunity to go on television every day, seen by millions of his supporters and she him in action.   He has about 3 things he just has to say over and over and over, and people who have supported him are getting tired of him.    He thinks he scores points by arguing with the press who just love to bait him and he takes the bait.   People are probably going to blow him off now instead of vote for him and what he has done.   This will cost him the election I would bet. 

Online RaySendero

• Knows How to Use a Holster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 09:19:34 AM »

Yep, some times they can show-up in less than 15 mins.
Ray

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 03:09:16 PM »

Yep, some times they can show-up in less than 15 mins.

By the busload,,,compliments of the dnc.  :th_thicon_lol:

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 06:19:02 PM »
Trump will prevail.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2020, 07:56:56 PM »
Trump will prevail.

Ain't it funny how the whole DNC and establishment, and media  are totally turning their backs on the Biden sexual assault scandal?

I'm not really surprised they actually are doing it,  since they're so freaking two faced,, but, ,
Theyre being so blatant about it.

I wonder how many if the D voters are going to ignore it?

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2020, 08:28:19 PM »
Trump will prevail.

Ain't it funny how the whole DNC and establishment, and media  are totally turning their backs on the Biden sexual assault scandal?

I'm not really surprised they actually are doing it,  since they're so freaking two faced,, but, ,
Theyre being so blatant about it.

I wonder how many if the D voters are going to ignore it?
Funny
Not really.
Two faced self centered ok for me yes
Funny nah.
Expected
Absolutely.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2020, 10:10:23 PM »
Unfortunately the Chinese flu issue has presented Trump an opportunity to go on television every day, seen by millions of his supporters and she him in action.   He has about 3 things he just has to say over and over and over, and people who have supported him are getting tired of him.    He thinks he scores points by arguing with the press who just love to bait him and he takes the bait.   People are probably going to blow him off now instead of vote for him and what he has done.   This will cost him the election I would bet.

I disagree. His conferences are his ONLY way of getting his point of view out. 97%+ of ALL news about him is negative. The media have declared war on him.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2020, 10:18:43 PM »

I disagree. His conferences are his ONLY way of getting his point of view out. 97%+ of ALL news about him is negative. The media have declared war on him.

I agree with you Ship. Fox and a few news outlets give Trump a fair shake, but the majority don't. Quite a few are even rabid Trump haters and base their stories on tryong to make him look bad.

I don't watch all of his CV19 updates, or the long drawn out press conferences either, but, at least he's telling people what's going on. IMO, in comparison to Obama, (who remember promised us a transparent administration, which was anything but!) Trump has been very transparent with most everything. Maybe sometimes too transparent!

The wife and I both are very pleased with the progress Trump made so far. We both are voting for Trump this November.

Trump 2020! MAGA!

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2020, 12:01:24 AM »
As I've said I personally dont like the guys personality.  That's really irrelevant. 

But like him Or not. There is one truth.

Trump has done MORE for this country in 3 years,  than the last 16 years and two administrations  combined.

He is also the best man to get us back on  track after this covid crap. He had the markets going crazy, unemployment lowest In history, USA manufacturing was up, and still climbing. Clintons one sided give the country away Trade tariffs were FINALLY evened out.

Trump loves OUR country.

As a veteran, and a patriot , that's good enough for me. I will be voting for trump AGAIN.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 01:41:25 AM »
As I've said I personally dont like the guys personality.  That's really irrelevant. 

But like him Or not. There is one truth.

Trump has done MORE for this country in 3 years,  than the last 16 years and two administrations  combined.

He is also the best man to get us back on  track after this covid crap. He had the markets going crazy, unemployment lowest In history, USA manufacturing was up, and still climbing. Clintons one sided give the country away Trade tariffs were FINALLY evened out.

Trump loves OUR country.

As a veteran, and a patriot , that's good enough for me. I will be voting for trump AGAIN.

Amen DCD, amen!  :th_thicon_idea:

Actually, I'm liking Trump as a president, much more than I did when he was just another rich guy!

It wasn't like he needed the money, and he made way more before becoming president. And IIRC, I think he donated his presidential salary to charity. Not 100% sure about that, but it seems I read something a couple of years ago that he did. Maybe someone else can confirm that?

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 05:49:11 AM »
Brash
Yes
Outspoken
Yup
Dont care if you like me or not
Yupper
Have the interest and betterment of USA and Americans at heart
Oh F_ _ k yeah.
POs the establishment with his actions and the fact he doesn’t need their money so they cant buy their way. 

Will be getting my vote for 2 main reasons

Biden is an idiot

Trump cares for and loves America

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2020, 12:19:41 PM »
Axxe,

Last I heard a few weeks ago, trump  said on TV who he donated his paycheck to for that month.

So he is obviously still doing it.  :thumbsup1:

The 1st lady bought and donated 150 box lunches to some children's hospital just this week. I seen that.  But no mention was made of WHO paid for them. I suspect she may have.

Seem we have a 1st couple in the WH that love our country, and its people. I'd kinda like to keep it that way.  :th_thicon_idea:

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2020, 12:53:59 PM »
Yes, I think he donates it to a different charity 1x a quarter. I have heard the various ones he picks in the past

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2020, 12:59:18 PM »
Axxe,

Last I heard a few weeks ago, trump  said on TV who he donated his paycheck to for that month.

So he is obviously still doing it.  :thumbsup1:

The 1st lady bought and donated 150 box lunches to some children's hospital just this week. I seen that.  But no mention was made of WHO paid for them. I suspect she may have.

Seem we have a 1st couple in the WH that love our country, and its people. I'd kinda like to keep it that way.  :th_thicon_idea:

Here's a question then. Which previous president has ever done that? None that I know of.

I didn't expect Trump to be perfect. Frankly, I think he's a bit arrogant, conceited, and likes to talk too much sometimes. But to be honest, He has impressed me with trying his hardest to fulfill the promises he made when campaigning for the job of president. He has accomplished wat more than I expected. He has rued to do everything he promised. So far, He has kept his word. In the political arena, that is a rare thing these days.