Author Topic: The warden is giving me a temporary reprieve off lockdown tomorrow  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Re: The warden is giving me a temporary reprieve off lockdown tomorrow
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2020, 07:34:06 AM »

..Ya cant fix stupid.

and that's becoming evident   :th_nuts:
Yup drive thru at bank a bit ago.
Saw guy in car with his rubber gloves on. IDIOT.
Saw a guy walking alone down street mask on. IDIOT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I disagree.

I don't want to go to the bank at all, personally. But, if I went thru the drive thru - I'd wear gloves too. Then, I'd take them off BEFORE I touched anything in my car. So what?

I get groceries delivered to my door from HEB. There are multiple people handling them from the store to the delivery by the driver. I wear gloves when I bring them in. I throw away packaging when possible. I wipe everything else down with an alcohol wipe before picking it up.

I wear gloves when I open my mail too - if it's something I need, I put it aside for a few days. I also throw the gloves in a ziplock bag for a week or two, and I can reuse them later.

Why is someone wearing gloves at the bank "stupid." You don't know if he takes them off when he is done before driving away.

I have used an extra plastic bag from the grocery store as a "glove" for years when I get gas at a gas station. Those things NEVER get cleaned. That was before all this virus stuff started too....

Just being smart...

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
The warden is giving me a temporary reprieve off lockdown tomorrow
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2020, 10:32:42 AM »

..Ya cant fix stupid.

and that's becoming evident   :th_nuts:
Yup drive thru at bank a bit ago.
Saw guy in car with his rubber gloves on. IDIOT.
Saw a guy walking alone down street mask on. IDIOT

Sorry, I disagree.

I don't want to go to the bank at all, personally. But, if I went thru the drive thru - I'd wear gloves too. Then, I'd take them off BEFORE I touched anything in my car. So what?

I get groceries delivered to my door from HEB. There are multiple people handling them from the store to the delivery by the driver. I wear gloves when I bring them in. I throw away packaging when possible. I wipe everything else down with an alcohol wipe before picking it up.

I wear gloves when I open my mail too - if it's something I need, I put it aside for a few days. I also throw the gloves in a ziplock bag for a week or two, and I can reuse them later.

Why is someone wearing gloves at the bank "stupid." You don't know if he takes them off when he is done before driving away.

I have used an extra plastic bag from the grocery store as a "glove" for years when I get gas at a gas station. Those things NEVER get cleaned. That was before all this virus stuff started too....

Just being smart...
Ship he was in line before and drove up with um on. Maybe he hadnt exited his car. My point is YOU dont need gloves and mask in your known “clean space” ie your house car etc.

I sprayed the container and the buttons on the drive thru machine with hand sani and then after transaction completed before touching anything inside my vehicle sprayed my hands again and while wet wiped my wheel shift knob turn selector well cause I can. 

I spray the gas pump I wear gloves when using it. I toss um before touching MY car.

You guys are not getting my point.

IF YOUR GONNA DO THE GLOVES MASK THING DO IT RIGHT.

Some aren’t and by doing so are actually reducing their and others safety.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2020, 11:04:28 AM »
I agree, I don't need a mask in my car.

But, if you saw me get out at the gas station, or pull up at the bank - I would have had my gloves on prior to you seeing me get out of the vehicle. So, you wouldn't know when I put them on.

Offline Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
The warden is giving me a temporary reprieve off lockdown tomorrow
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2020, 01:55:34 PM »
I agree, I don't need a mask in my car.

But, if you saw me get out at the gas station, or pull up at the bank - I would have had my gloves on prior to you seeing me get out of the vehicle. So, you wouldn't know when I put them on.
Get that ship.
I see people daily driving with both on on the highway. Just saw a couple now on my way home to lunch. Ill likely see some on way back as well.

I wear gloves but no mask at gas pump. Not close to anyone so no need as I pay at pump and do not go inside.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2020, 02:29:17 PM »
I set up Samsung Pay on my cell phone - some gas stations take it on the pump. So, I don't even have to put my card into the pump... At least not at the station near where I live. Just hold the phone near the pump.