Author Topic: Are we being told the Truth?  (Read 986 times)

Offline Lone Rider Leather

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
  • Too Damn Old to fight.............with fists
    • View Profile
Re: Are we being told the Truth?
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2020, 04:52:45 PM »
to get in any chemical plant that's just the begining
"Keep the Change Bob"
"You gonna' pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
"Buzzards gotta' eat, jus like worms"
"Dyin' ain't much of a Livin'"
Happy Trails

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2020, 05:42:51 PM »
Starting to enjoy those rectal thermometers fellas!!!

I have asthma. I have to keep on top of things if I were to get sick...
Joking of course.
Good idea for sure ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2020, 05:58:08 PM »
IMO, this CV19 is possibly a smoke and mirrors job being played on American citizens. Now the liberal Democrats may not have brought it here to our country, but they sure seem hell bent on politicizing it for their own purposes.

And what purposes would that be? IMO, to further discredit Trump and looking for anything to trip him up, to shrink his chances of winning in November. Impeachment didn't work, so wht not use this CV19 pandemic to their advantage if possible. The one area, that for sure they knew they never would defeat him at, and that crossed party lines was the job growth, the economy, and lowering unemployment to levels that haven't been seen in decades. So I'm sure they are looking at trying to tank the economy to hurt Trump. They care nothing about who is hurt or suffering because of their hatred of Trump is greater.

Trump is still the very best option we have to turn this around and quickly.

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2020, 06:21:40 AM »
NO POTUS D or R would have or could have made the result different from this BS. Maybe Trump opens his trap when it should stay shut but he is IMO looking out for America(ns) in what he does. Dems not so much.

His biggest reelection hurdle is going to be getting people working agian and shutting off the govt teat once that starts to happen.

Those receiving free shiat from uncle will be more likely to vote for the uncle who will keep the bene’s flowing not the uncle who will tell you to get off the couch and earn a freaking living.

Lets hope jobs/work return strong in the coming weeks and remain so leading up to Nov.

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2020, 03:00:03 PM »
Pelosi and Schumer have been holding up stimulus Bill's by trying to sneak democraps pork into the bill's. As usual.

1 .  No voter Id.  ---- Allowing illegal aliens to vote.
  Since about  7 million, of the 11 million illegals are said to be  in NY and CA,, well, go figure.

2. Stimulus checks FOR illegals. ---This of course would be handled by the states, delving the money out to whom THEY  want. Which obviously sound like nothing more than a political scam to line their own pockets.

Yup. The dems sure are looking out for Americans. As always.

Personally,  I'm STILL WAITING for the democraps immigration reform they PROMISED in 1984, IF Ronald Reagan  granted about 10 million illegals amnesty in 1984. Which Reagan did.

Obummer brought in about 1.1 million Africans, claiming they were Syrian refugees.

Yup. The dems sure have looked out for AMERICANS.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2020, 06:23:47 AM »
NO MORE TAX PAYER (ie working mans) MONEY PISSED AWAY ON THESE SO CALLED STIMULUS BILLS.

FFS just stop already.