Author Topic: ..busy busy busy..  (Read 203 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
..busy busy busy..
« on: April 10, 2020, 06:06:48 PM »
with the coming of Spring things are gettin' done around the old el rancho - in the middle of building (another) new fence - this one is just shy of 200' long.  have 17 4x4 posts set 8 feet apart and tho I haven't measured I'm thinking we're about 3/5 to the end - perfect Spring day today - clear, a slight breeze and a temp of 70 - maybe some weather coming in manana and if so I'll figure out how many more posts I need to finish the job (of post setting - will then have to start on the horzontals - 2x6, four between each post plus a "top board" (5 horizontals) - LOTS of work but I'm lovin' it

a look down the new fenceline

our 2 Boys - Cinco and Ali (enjoying the shade of a big crepe myrtle) - hard to see 'em, but.....

tenor account

looking south from our house, across our Pond towards the street - our driveway winds down (on the right) and the street is along that far treeline - fence on the left is on the western edge of our front Pasture
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Re: ..busy busy busy..
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 06:41:32 PM »
Nice photos!!! Thanks for posting

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 11:21:27 PM »
Beautiful place there Tango. 😊
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 11:37:16 PM »
Tango, I have to agree with the others. You have a beautiful place, and the work you put into it shows.

Offline PEMDAS

• Range Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 07:06:37 PM »
This is what I want some day

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 07:54:50 PM »
This is what I want some day

Nothing that lots of hard work can't deliver. It's not something that happens overnight. Sometimes takes years to accomplish what Tango has.