Author Topic: Covid 19 Origin ?  (Read 225 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Covid 19 Origin ?
« on: April 08, 2020, 10:48:15 AM »
This is a very interesting video on the origin of the Covid19 virus.  It basically states ,with documented proof that the virus is a laboratory enhanced virus produced by entities of the Chinese government.  Much  of the proof is way above my technical pay grade, but the thesis is plausible to me. It is about an hour long and well done,  so I  would  suggest that you view it.  If it makes  sense to you , pass it on to others. 

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Online Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
Re: Covid 19 Origin ?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 06:03:38 AM »
We ALL kinda know where and who its the WHY that has one wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 09:30:19 AM »
DENIED.

Someone took or forced the video to be taken down; the link is dead now.

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 05:12:24 PM »
Very interesting. YouTube removed it but magically retains the Chinese versions. So much for the First Amendment :facepalm:

Try this: https://www.theepochtimes.com/programming-alert-exclusive-documentary-on-origin-of-the-ccp-virus-premieres_3302336.html

Or

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2020, 11:19:49 PM »
Wow.

So China took the Corona virus samples  from Canada and the USA in 2014,,, and
Spliced it  with HIV and Sars #1 and sars #2. Making covid 19. A synthetic virus,  that could transfer to humans.  :thinker:?

Just wow. It would take a freaking mad scientist to do something like that.

I suspected right from the start that this was an engineered virus that China was experimenting with for germ warfare.

The fact that the chineese military's germ Warfare virus lab is right beside the fish market in Wuhaan wasnt no coincidence.

It clearly got out of the barn,, and from the sounds of the reports and evidence, was intentionally left loose.

That was well worth the watch.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 12:24:20 AM by DCD327 »
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline 1010

• Junior Shooter
  • Deplorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2020, 03:21:30 AM »
 Who did china blame for the virus being in their country ______! This propaganda was important for the chinese people to hear.
Then the growing aggression in the South China sea. Watch for that. China has built up it's military very quickly.
With the exception of iran and one or two others, look at who has militarily aided the USA the most vs who has the worst virus outbreaks.
 China has been badgered since 2016, tariffs, trade, steel. Our economy was on fire.
China doesn't want 4 more years of trumpkins.
Look at how the media is spreading such craziness, drudge has turned into a dumpster fire.

Tin hat off now, only time will tell things just aren't adding up for me to shake off what's happening in the world totally. All because a woman/man ate a bat!?!
I got a woman who's drunk all the time.