Author Topic: Trump fires the IG for Intelligence - Yahoo news and comments  (Read 221 times)

Offline cporfe

• Military
  • Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
I couldn't help it.  I need to rant or vent or both.  I read the article, at least the headline and first paragraph which is all I could stand.  Then started reading the comments.  My god some people can be so ignorant (can be educated) or stupid (can't be educated) and they have to show everyone which one they are in on-line comments.  One "patriot" commented that he swore to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, while he was obviously in or may still be in, the US Military.  Reading between the lines, he believes Trump to be an enemy and issued "unconstitutional orders" involved with the lead up to the Impeachment.  Others were just as anti-Trump as you'd expect.

I suppose no one paid any attention to the public trial in the House where there wasn't a single fact witness (there were plenty of opinion witnesses) who could say what law or laws the President broke.  And I'm sure you noticed that none of the Democrats "knew" who the whistle blower was, but always stopped witnesses short of mentioning all the people in phone calls or memos, or conversations but allowing some to be named.  Duh!  Who did Shiff know who to not allow to be named?

Sorry for the rant/vent.  I served in the military, was a federal civil servant (we swore a similar oath to the military one I took) and couldn't find a single Constitutional violation in anything Trump did.  Other than perhaps not firing everybody on the National Security Council as soon as he took office.  400 people in an office that, before Obummer, held 125 at most. Come on now.

Thanks for listening, or not listening.
I'm on the 7 day weekend plan.  I'm retired!!

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump fires the IG for Intelligence - Yahoo news and comments
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 07:30:56 PM »
I watched a good bit of the dems "testimony" .

There was NO testimony.

It was ALL,,,, "we think",, "they think" .

Not one shred of actual PROOF of anything.

They tried to removed a duely elected president from office simply because they dont like him.

Politicians seem to have gotten of the opinion,, they're acting just like CNN, MSNBC, etc. They believe they can throw any line of bullshit out there, MAKE UP ANY LIE, ,,,, make up any  wild allegations,,, and get it sold as fact.

And the damned media will try and help them sell it as fact.

ALOT of people in Washington need fired. Charged with treason, etc, etc.

Schiff, Schumer,  Pelosi,  And company,,, should ALL be REMOVED from office for trying to pull that shit.

They literally tried to over throw a duely elected UNITED STATES government. Thats treason imo. Thats firing squad stuff imo.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 02:36:18 PM »
I watched a good bit of the dems "testimony" .

There was NO testimony.

It was ALL,,,, "we think",, "they think" .

Not one shred of actual PROOF of anything.

They tried to removed a duely elected president from office simply because they dont like him.

Politicians seem to have gotten of the opinion,, they're acting just like CNN, MSNBC, etc. They believe they can throw any line of bullshit out there, MAKE UP ANY LIE, ,,,, make up any  wild allegations,,, and get it sold as fact.

And the damned media will try and help them sell it as fact.

ALOT of people in Washington need fired. Charged with treason, etc, etc.

Schiff, Schumer,  Pelosi,  And company,,, should ALL be REMOVED from office for trying to pull that shit.

They literally tried to over throw a duely elected UNITED STATES government. Thats treason imo. Thats firing squad stuff imo.

With you there 100%
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2020, 12:04:16 PM »
IMO, Trump could prevent many of his problems if he would clean house of many of these Obama administration holdovers. Devin Nunes has told trump that, and mentioned that many times. I totally agree.