Author Topic: Who else is bored as hell, stuck inside?  (Read 1916 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Re: Who else is bored as hell, stuck inside?
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2020, 05:46:08 PM »
For you readers, try the app, Libby. It provides nearly an infinite quantity of books and audiobooks for FREE. All you need is a library card and you can do everything from home. You download each book for two weeks. I have been using Libby for about ten years now.
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2020, 05:45:39 AM »
Been reloading ammo.
Did another 50 rds of 40sw last night.
Going to need more components pretty soon. Being a newb I am starting slow. Getting the hang of it a little bit now. Need a better scale seems the digital RCBS included is finicky and inconsistent going to invest in a better quality unit may try out a good ol beam scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2020, 09:12:59 AM »
I broke down and got Sling TV, after I did their 2 week free period.. At the start of all this.

I didn't have cable or any tv source, and I needed something to do during all this inside time. I wish it had the regular networks, but it does have many other good channels.

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2020, 12:17:16 PM »
I broke down and got Sling TV, after I did their 2 week free period.. At the start of all this.

I didn't have cable or any tv source, and I needed something to do during all this inside time. I wish it had the regular networks, but it does have many other good channels.
So now your slinging with the neighbors.

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2020, 01:04:55 PM »

So now your slinging with the neighbors.

Who'd a thunk it? Ship is a Slinger!  :th_thicon_idea:

We have NetFlix, Hulu, Philo, and CBS Access that we pay for on out Roku device. Plus all the free channels we can access, there is ample to watch. Sometimes it's almost like having too many choices!

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2020, 01:29:56 PM »
I'm outside mowing grass and weedeating at least every three to four days now. The grass is growing that fast!  :th_nuts:

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2020, 07:58:56 PM »
Inside.     

Bored.

Not a chance.

7 hrs on the tractor today cutting fields. Tomorrow if no rain same thing.

Trying to keep up with it on weekends and not every one is a biatch.

Offline Ranger99

• Can Pass the CHL Test
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2020, 10:10:05 PM »
I don't guess I'd say I'm "bored ". There's always something
to do, it may well be something I don't particularly care to do, but it's always there to be done 24/7
I've always laughed at folks that said they were bored when hunting or fishing or camping. They need to pick another pastime, and I always let them know it
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible