Author Topic: We are in this together???  (Read 480 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
We are in this together???
« on: March 24, 2020, 09:44:18 PM »
I am listening to TV tonight and every break there is a commercial by a bunch of TV stars telling me that they are with me and that WE are in this situation together. What kind of crap is this? These elite Hollywood types are trying to tell Joe Lunchbucket that they are going to pay his rent, food, debts while he has been laid off? Yeah right, they really care. These are the same Progressives that can't say enough bad about Trump, who seems to be one of the few people in Washington making any effort to do something about the problem. These people are disgusting.
Rant off.
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: We are in this together???
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 11:07:16 PM »
A twitter response to a Larry the Cable Guy article on Fox I read last week concerning this very subject:

"The GREATEST lesson we're all going to learn, is how VERY LITTLE these people matter in our lives. Their red carpets. Their paid endorsements. Their fashions. Their films...,"

I hope this is true.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 02:32:24 AM »
We were watching a spot-piece on TV about how Oprah Winfrey is going to narrate a documentary on how the super star actors are coping with how the pandemic is affecting them.

It's borderline insulting to think that we need to see how people with millions of dollars and multiple mansions are talking about "the struggle" with a straight face. Just the idea is one of the most tone deaf and conceited notions I've never heard of.

Well, that, and some tard on another forum talking about how being stuck inside his house for two weeks is increasing his stress levels, and crying about how forced isolation is going to give "large masses of people PTSD" because apparently the need to go to a bar and not being able to is as traumatizing as being the one guy left alive in your fire team after an IED blows your AFV up or something.

Talk about ridiculous.

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 08:36:27 AM »
The are doing it to make sure they seem relevant which they are not

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 12:21:08 PM »
Trying to convince themselves,,, that they are SOMEHOW relevant.   :th_thicon_lol:

If EVERY city west of I 5 would slide into the Pacific NEVER to be seen or heard from again,,,   

:rocknroll2:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 05:08:43 PM »
All those Hollywood types are so irrelevant I don't spend my money on movies as I
would rather read a good book.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 07:55:47 PM »
All those Hollywood types are so irrelevant I don't spend my money on movies as I

I take it you  DONT watch them give  EACH OTHER trophies and AWARDS then ?  :th_thicon_lol:

Color me shocked Nato .  :th_thicon_idea:

:th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 05:15:20 AM »
These elitists are a joke.

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2020, 05:57:12 PM »

I take it you  DONT watch them give  EACH OTHER trophies and AWARDS then ?  :th_thicon_lol:

Color me shocked Nato .  :th_thicon_idea:

:th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol: :th_thicon_lol:

Nope I don't watch that crap and the wife doesn't like those award shows also.
There are only a couple of shows that I sometimes watch Seal Team and Walking Dead. :th_thicon_lol:
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline 1010

• Junior Shooter
  • Deplorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 03:28:06 AM »
  Haha we were all in it together. AOC and others is peddling a different narrative these days.
Watch for that issue to become bigly along with virus response.
I got a woman who's drunk all the time.