Author Topic: Behold! First (Known) Pistol-Mounted Gun Camera Police Shooting Ever Recorded  (Read 489 times)

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fdonutoperator%2Fvideos%2F507947816774565%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Holy crap! Just the regular old bodycam video is freaking crazy!! That LEO is a commando!

That officer reloaded so fricking fast -- USING HIS WOUNDED ARM NO LESS!! -- that he beat his own magazine to the draw and accidentally stuffed the old one back into the gun!!

(If you can't see it because you don't have FB, oh well.

I tried to embed it and ^^^^^ is the end result. I don't know what else to do.)

Offline AdioSS

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
    • VEPR.org
The video worked for me. That’s crazy.
Cheston

Online randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Wow, that was fast! I did't even see the shotgun until the slomo. I never saw or heard the shotgun fire in either. I would have been a dead man. That officer was both good and lucky.

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Interesting the officer shot out the tinted windows, assuming so he can see the suspect better?

Offline Tarosean

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • You can make excuses or you can make ready.
    • View Profile
Interesting the officer shot out the tinted windows, assuming so he can see the suspect better?

I just figured he was putting  rounds I to the vehicle.

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
From what I gathered by reading comments on the this same video being posted elsewhere the windows being shot out is a by-product of the officer circling the vehicle.

Circling the vehicle is, itself, another tactic police are apparently sometimes trained to do because it:

1.) Makes the officer harder to hit
2.) Keeps the target from being able to see and re-engage the policeman easily
3.) Forces the shooter to expose himself and/or leave cover if he wants to shoot back, making him an easier target
4.) As in this case, gives the officer flexibility to find cover or put distance between himself and the perp, so they can reload and/or call for help

The officer in the video is a frickin' commando.