Author Topic: The General Corona News/Discussion Thread  (Read 2227 times)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: The General Corona News/Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2020, 08:54:10 PM »
Analyzing  verifiable evidence is one thing,,

Totally unproven conspiracy theorys are another.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
The General Corona News/Discussion Thread
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2020, 06:21:33 AM »
Here are two interesting articles on Covid that aren't going to show up on the evening news.
https://www.worldtribune.com/vietnam-and-the-sex-revolution-dominated-headlines-in-69-not-pandemic-that-killed-100000/

https://coronavirustruths.godaddysites.com/?fbclid=IwAR3pfxNIr79rNXkhwRTfbiJZlvwJJiM7awrXmmkHfRvPk-dN3Pa-JyBup1Q

Randy
With each passing day I start to feel more and more like we citizens are being played like a banjo by those in political office. They may not be responsible for this kung fu flu but they are responsible for the destruction of the American economy and millions of Americans livelihoods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: The General Corona News/Discussion Thread
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2020, 11:57:50 AM »
I had said once before, that one week, USA news had claimed 70 % of deaths were black.

The following week, the BBC world news said 70% of deaths were nursing home.

This week,, the BBC USA news said 50 % of deaths were spanish/aka Mexicans in the USA.

I called that. Seen it coming.  :th_thicon_lol:

So 190% of blacks,seniors, and Mexican illegals , are dead according to the news.  :th_thicon_funny:

The dems should be just shitting bricks loosing that much of their voting base.  :th_thicon_lol:

But they're strangely quiet.  :thinker:
obviously, the dems are counting on the dead still voting by absentee ballot, like usual.

I guess if it was just all made up bullshit, and the dead can vote dem anyway,, I wouldnt be worried either.  :P
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".