Author Topic: Corona Heat Map  (Read 416 times)

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Corona Heat Map
« on: March 16, 2020, 05:59:29 PM »
Hopefully there's some truth in this:  COVID-19 prefers 49-79 degree F environments.  That doesn't mean you can't import it into those environments but the literal heat map is certainly an interesting consideration.

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Corona Heat Map
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2020, 07:23:58 PM »
17 new cases of Corona today in Singapore where the average temp is 90 degrees. Need Texas July, August heat 100 during the day and 85 at night.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 07:45:27 PM »
17 new cases of Corona today in Singapore where the average temp is 90 degrees. Need Texas July, August heat 100 during the day and 85 at night.

Wonder if that's why they're already saying July or August before it slows down?
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 09:02:37 PM »
Yes, Singapore was one of the early victims in this as there is significant trade between Singapore and China .  243 victims total, and no deaths. They have a unique authority clear to issues and make stuff happen.

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 10:43:10 PM »
Yes, Singapore was one of the early victims in this as there is significant trade between Singapore and China .  243 victims total, and no deaths. They have a unique authority clear to issues and make stuff happen.
Thanks to Gov. Richards I got a free trip to Singapore paid for by the state in '93. Interesting place but crazy strict on stuff. OK to beat your wife and kid, in private of course, but you have to use the official government cane/rod sold in most stores. Cops can stop you on the street and make you submit to a urinalyses. Done to foreigners all the time. Dirty urine? You may get fined or caned. Maybe both. Some drug offenses carry the death penalty. Littering is a stiff fine as is selling gum. Can't afford to pay the fine
and you'll probably get a couple of lashes. Being a homosexual carries a mandatory prison sentence.

Beautiful city though.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 11:07:38 PM »
Thanks to Gov. Richards I got a free trip to Singapore paid for by the state in '93. Interesting place but crazy strict on stuff. OK to beat your wife and kid, in private of course, but you have to use the official government cane/rod sold in most stores. Cops can stop you on the street and make you submit to a urinalyses. Done to foreigners all the time. Dirty urine? You may get fined or caned. Maybe both. Some drug offenses carry the death penalty. Littering is a stiff fine as is selling gum. Can't afford to pay the fine
and you'll probably get a couple of lashes. Being a homosexual carries a mandatory prison sentence.

Beautiful city though.
Yes sir!
I did a lot of business in Singapore in the mid 90’s with police and other government agencies.
It’s a “fine city” and (almost) everyone follows the rules.
  Don’t jaywalk or step off the curb before a green light or $500 fine.
  Spitting is $500 fine.
  Cars have lights on top of them that flash if you go over the speed limit.
  25 grams of any drug (~~less than an ounce) is trafficking = death penalty.
And penalties are pretty certain and swift.
Incredibly low crime rate.

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2020, 11:12:40 PM »
In other words,,,,

When they say quarantine,, people DO IT.

Unlike here.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2020, 12:55:57 AM »
TXAZ: We had a guide/handler for the two days we were there so I'm sure we had a sanitized tour. There was a real cowboy with us from Boerne. Dipped Skoal. In customs the agents found that he had about ten cans in his carry on. You would have thought it was heroin. Held us up for three hours. They confiscated it all and no he can't have it back when he leaves. Missed the three cans he had in his jacket but was scared to death to dip while he was there.

Took a tour of their island prison. Let's just say it was an eye opening experience. Food was two cups of rice a day per prisoner with maybe a fish head and/or meat of questionable origin. Their exercise was running from the biggest inmates that wanted to pop their can.  :afraid4

Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2020, 09:36:22 AM »
TXAZ: We had a guide/handler for the two days we were there so I'm sure we had a sanitized tour. There was a real cowboy with us from Boerne. Dipped Skoal. In customs the agents found that he had about ten cans in his carry on. You would have thought it was heroin. Held us up for three hours. They confiscated it all and no he can't have it back when he leaves. Missed the three cans he had in his jacket but was scared to death to dip while he was there.

Took a tour of their island prison. Let's just say it was an eye opening experience. Food was two cups of rice a day per prisoner with maybe a fish head and/or meat of questionable origin. Their exercise was running from the biggest inmates that wanted to pop their can.  :afraid4

That sounds like the place!  Incredibly ordered, and the threat of Changi prison was supposed to be a deterrent.

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2020, 11:11:51 AM »
Singapore is pretty serious about law enforcement. They dont take no shit, and ain't much on mercy.

We need to pay singapore,, to house OUR prisoners. 😁 any violent sentence over 1 year,,, you go to Singapore. 😉.

In russia,, they sent ALL dopers, regardless, to Siberia. Whether a joint, or dealers. The tuberculosis was so bad in their prisons,,, if the inmate didnt die while there, they usually died shortly after getting out.

This practice actually caused an issue a few years back where ALL people from Russia were tested for tb before being allowed into the USA.

Murderers and violent criminals,, were marched into a room with a drain in the floor,, and a garden hose hanging on the wall, to wash the blood off the floor.
1 round to the back of the head solved the problem.

That goes clean back to Stalin. He said, "- you have a man with a problem,, no man,, no problem. "

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2020, 12:23:58 PM »
Very impressed with the Presidential COVID daily press conference today.  Trump and Pence are IN CHARGE!
Lots is happening, roadblocks are being busted, manufacturers and testing companies are being unleashed, $$$$$$$'s are about to start coming to jobs at companies at risk, common sense is being dispensed, .....

Just imaging for a moment.....

What if Hillary were in charge, where would we be...?  Grants to the larger cities maybe?

Offline Ceejmo

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • ἀνδρίζομαι
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2020, 05:56:46 AM »

What if Hillary were in charge, where would we be...?  Grants to the larger cities maybe?

That sent chills up my spine. Sorta like you have after surviving a near death experience and realize what a close call it was.
It's hard to free people from the chains of stupidity when they wear them like jewelry.
Freedom or free stuff, you only get one.

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2020, 01:17:36 PM »

That sent chills up my spine. Sorta like you have after surviving a near death experience and realize what a close call it was.

I can imagine it.

ALL ASSETS would have been pumped Into California and new york, and any other liberal strongholds,,, while the rest of the country would have left to fend for themselves.

Under the guise of fighting the pandemic,,There would have also been  massive trillions of  tax dollars funneled to their libtard buddy's pockets for future use.

So yeah Txaz,  I can imagine it, since obummer already done it by claiming to fight global warming. .

6 million to study polar bear diet.
5 million to study penguin farts.
10 million to study whale shit.
16 million. Etc
25 million etc
50 million etc.

The list was long an ridiculous,,, but Already done.

Offline Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
Corona Heat Map
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2020, 01:47:42 PM »
I can imagine this wouldnt even be here IF HRC was POTUS.

Cant take down Trump but but by jesus we CAN take down the US economy on his watch.

Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2020, 04:18:13 PM »

Cant take down Trump but but by jesus we CAN take down the US economy on his watch.

Hmmmmm

Which "this"?

Offline Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2020, 05:59:05 AM »

Hmmmmm

Which "this"?

This madness because we all know a D would have had this nipped in the bud.

I am joking btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk