Author Topic: Corona Virus: Are you worried?  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: Corona Virus: Are you worried?
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2020, 03:23:20 PM »
Alot of crap been going on in PA with the hilly Obama sponsored Gov. He is such a dick tater.
We got stuck with  him because of philly voter fraud.

He was trying to keep the whole state shut down til Nov 3rd as per DNC.

Meanwhile, he said his donors businesses were essential, so he was picking and choosing WHO could stay open.
The state legislature went over his head and opened the state back up.
Meanwhile, the riots happen, and Gov wolf actually suspended mask and distancing for PROTESTORS.
Really? That was the final straw.

Several state senators filed to remove him.
Several more filed an investigation Into his ordering covid into nursing  homes.

I live in rural central PA. We basically opened up a month ago, as per state legislature. 

The hospital is complaining they're going broke. They laid off 580 nurses. There is hardly any covid here. Less than 50 cases since it started. And about half of those were traveling nurses from Pittsburgh.

We will see what all the rioting has done. I think it's too early to tell just yet. But as of now, the numbers have done nothing.

I went in for groceries yesterday. I took a mask, but I noticed only 1 elderly was wearing  a mask. People in town were obviously being aware of distancing, but no mask.

I think people just finally had enough of the govs bullshit. He is still trying to keep things shut down and making alot of threats that nobody is paying  attention to. They're threats the state legislature says he cant do anyway.

I guess time will tell about the covid numbers.

Governor Wolf is going to be remembered when election time rolls around! Those broke and those who lost much during this so-called pandemic, are going to remember who put them into the position they are in now because of the governors foolishness.

He might not know it now, but come election time, he will fully understand the term, political suicide. Or at least I hope that is what happens.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2020, 04:01:43 PM »
My granddaughter (21) has been staying with us this past month as the lease on her place expired and she can't move into her new place until August. She's also spending time at her boyfriends place which is fine. She's an adult and can do what she wants plus she's a level headed girl, a little spoiled, and we trust her.

Well today she told us that her boyfriends roommate tested positive for A symptomatic Corona. Well ain't that just f*****g wonderful. She and her boyfriend took the test today. Results are Sunday.....stay tuned!  :bangheadonwall:

EDIT: Roommate is now showing symptoms.

Good luck!

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2020, 06:43:29 PM »
My granddaughter (21) has been staying with us this past month as the lease on her place expired and she can't move into her new place until August. She's also spending time at her boyfriends place which is fine. She's an adult and can do what she wants plus she's a level headed girl, a little spoiled, and we trust her.

Well today she told us that her boyfriends roommate tested positive for A symptomatic Corona. Well ain't that just f*****g wonderful. She and her boyfriend took the test today. Results are Sunday.....stay tuned!  :bangheadonwall:

EDIT: Roommate is now showing symptoms.

Man here's hoping  that the tests show they are clear of any virus.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2020, 12:08:56 AM »
Tests came back negative.  :smiley054:
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2020, 10:29:28 AM »

Great.

Just realize they are still only 60% right. My co worker had it and was out for 11 weeks, but her test was negative. But the chest xray showed she had it.

So, still be careful

Online Shield45

• Progressive Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2020, 11:06:36 AM »
Well heres hoping all is well sir.

My mom was telling me yesterday my cousin who lives with his folks in VT has possibly been exposed at his job.

Coworker tested + so he is isolating away from them for the next couple weeks and we are all hoping he is ok as is the rest of the family.

Its out there its real but we have to get back to life we cant shit it down forever.

Everyone stay diligent and safe practice as much SD as possible and follow good hygiene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2020, 12:51:43 PM »

Man that's great to hear. :th_thicon_idea:
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2020, 03:59:20 PM »
We still Rona free here!  :wave1: