Author Topic: Ousted Democrats?  (Read 666 times)

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
Ousted Democrats?
« on: February 20, 2020, 04:27:27 AM »
I predict that 2020 and some near future elections, are going to end ousting some of these obstructionist Democrats. I think this is going to be pivotal year, as well as very important, and telling to the Democrats.

They had better decide what is important, serving their constituents, or their own political agendas. My prediction? Even many democrat voters are getting fed up, and quite possibly will jump ship.

Many of the things Trump has made better in our country, are not partisan politics. Better jobs. Better education opportunities. Bringing more blue-collar jobs back to the USA. Lowering unemployment. Lowering taxes. Working on more affordable health care. A huge boost in the stock market.

These are reasons, that people will vote for Trump, and quite possibly replace Democrats, who didn't get anything done for the last three years.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline RaySendero

• Knows How to Use a Holster
    • View Profile
Re: Ousted Democrats?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 08:39:46 AM »
I hope your right.
I do see some light at the end of that tunnel.
But keep in mind that it is much easier to deceive people,
than to convince people that they have been deceived!
Ray

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 11:05:14 AM »
I hope your right.
I do see some light at the end of that tunnel.
But keep in mind that it is much easier to deceive people,
than to convince people that they have been deceived!

If the polls late last year are an indicator, during the Trump impeachment scam, (not that I put total faith in polls!) of even how democrat voters felt, I think it's possible that we might see a mass exodus of them voting for Trump, and maybe, even voting for other Republicans as well.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2020, 11:27:58 AM »
I see a few going bye bye.
They have solid sensible conservative cantidate s running against them.
I agree people are sick of the radicals and obstructionist.

But alot of the obstructionist are in states and precincts where they just cant seem to loose.

Whether through voter fraud, rigged elections, etc. Pelosi,waters, schummer,schiff,, etcetc.

Especially The obstructionist politicians in California and New York seem to be dug in so deep, they cant be throwed out of office.  And they're the biggest Do nothing trouble makers.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 03:30:43 PM »
I predict it's quite possible, that in the upcoming elections in the House and Senate, that many of those who pushed for and voted for Trump's impeachment, may have committed political suicide. They may very well end being voted out in their districts.

Even among the Democrats, they too are tired of the theatrics and BS. Instead of serving their constituents, they were serving their own agendas, and all the while, Trump was taking care of business for our country. Serving the citizens best interests. Many Democrat voters even took notice of that.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline randyjaco

• Has Trigger Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 06:12:04 PM »
Hopefully, you are right, but maybe you are putting too much faith in the pundits on FOX and talk radio :icon_wink:  There are Right-wing Fake News and False Narratives out there too.
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2020, 08:44:43 PM »
Hopefully, you are right, but maybe you are putting too much faith in the pundits on FOX and talk radio :icon_wink:  There are Right-wing Fake News and False Narratives out there too.

Randy, I hope that I'm right too, but until November 2020, none us is going to know for sure what exactly what is what.

And you're correct, much of this does come from Fox news, but even some of the liberal MSM is reporting the same information.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline randyjaco

• Has Trigger Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2020, 06:04:02 PM »
Yeah, I am often amused hearing the same news event, first on OAN and then on NBC. I just shake my head and wonder what actually happened. What really happened probably was probably a yawn and wouldn't be worth reporting or ending op page 6 of a newspaper.

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 07:09:33 PM »
On a side note about the Democrats, I did watch some of the highlights of Wednesday nights debate, on various news channel uploads. Bloomberg got hammered, bad! Even the MSM pundits were brutal about their opinions of how he performed at the debate. Bernie and Warren, were almost playing tag team wrestling with Bloomberg!

That debate lasted about two hours. IF, Bloomberg lucks into the DNC nomination, and goes into a debate with Trump, I seriously doubt he will last more than five minutes, before Trump destroys him onstage!
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2020, 08:59:29 PM »
I heard an interesting analysis about Pelosy yesterday:  After the debacle impeachment attempt, she's lost significant power, and expected to focus on keeping the House in the democratic hands, so she has a chance at remaining speaker, which means she now has to provide cover for various at-risk democratic representative, in particular in districts where Trump won.  Supposedly that's 31 districts nationwide.
Those include:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/434113-the-31-trump-districts-that-will-determine-the-next-house-majority

Bottom line is we'll see...

Offline RaySendero

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2020, 06:58:39 AM »
There are Right-wing Fake News and False Narratives out there too.

"Right-wing fake news"  1st time I've heard that?!

Examples please
Ray

Offline randyjaco

• Has Trigger Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2020, 05:47:24 PM »
About one-quarter of the content from FOX news :rocknroll2:

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 07:31:47 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree Randy. Fox news, many on there will tell you that they are commentators, expressing personal viewpoints, not journalists, or reporters. IMO that is what separates, or puts them way above most of the liberal. MSM. Many of MSM outlets try to justify their Trump hatred, or even disguise it, as reporting the news, or calling it journalism. They aren't fooling me!
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2020, 08:07:52 PM »
Now the rumor is, Leroy gets most of his news information from MSNBC on the Rachel Maddow show. Scuttlebutt is he has the hots for her. Personally, I don't have the heart, (or stomach!) to tell him she likes girls. :th_thicon_lol:
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 09:20:44 PM »
Axxe your right. The majority of Fox talking heads are not journalists but commentators and talk show hosts expressing their opinions and conducting interviews.

Shepard Smith departed but he had a six month no competition clause in his Fox contract. So I'm betting he lands a new big $$$ gig this summer with his sodomite friends on CNN or MSNBC but not before he makes the rounds on The View and Ellen to shed tears about about how he was abused by those rascal conservatives on Fox.

Chris Wallace is turning into his father, The Liberal Mike, and is making no bones about it. He should be the next to go along with Cavuto.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Online DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 09:29:22 PM »

I have to respectfully disagree Randy. Fox news, many on there will tell you that they are commentators, expressing personal viewpoints, not journalists, or reporters. IMO that is what separates, or puts them way above most of the liberal. MSM. Many of MSM outlets try to justify their Trump hatred, or even disguise it, as reporting the news, or calling it journalism. They aren't fooling me!

This biggest difference,,,,

Liberals seem to think,, THEIR OPINION is fact, and report it as such.
And if you dont believe it,, your a racist.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline RaySendero

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2020, 03:46:31 AM »

I asked you for examples not you opinion.  Do you understand there's a difference.
Ray

Offline randyjaco

• Has Trigger Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 05:21:52 PM »
You're a racist 😉
Why don't we start with Creationism, the phony "science" that tries to justify the errors in the Bible?

Offline RaySendero

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2020, 04:55:12 AM »
No - I didn't ask about that stuff.

Asked for some examples of the Right-wing fake news you said exists.
Ray

Offline randyjaco

• Has Trigger Control
    • View Profile