Author Topic: Election 2020.  (Read 5334 times)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: Election 2020.
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2020, 07:09:21 PM »
Wow, 8pm est.  Just seen that Txaz. .

Warren was 12%
Biden 7 ?

No wonder Biden and Warren left mad. 😂
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2020, 08:21:06 PM »
Warren needed a good showing but 11% ain't going to cut it. Biden is toast. Both of them may ride it out 3 weeks till Super Tuesday, March 3, but my guess is one, maybe both, will drop out before then. South Carolina next week promises more of the same.The big question is who do the Biden & Warren supporters get behind once they drop out? I'm guessing Bernie will get 50% with Klobuchar and Mayor Pete splitting the rest.

The Democratic Party is self imploding and they know none of the current candidates has a chance against Trump. The new racist allegation against Bloomberg, recorded seven years ago, will probably sink him. Members of his own staff have quit over it. 

The Democratic National Convention is five months away. Going to be interesting to see what underhanded crap they pull until then.

This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2020, 08:31:10 PM »
930pm est.   36 % in.
Nothings changing.

Sanders 27% = 3 delegates
Buttigeig 24% = 3 delegates.
Klobuchar 22 %
Warren 12%
Biden 8.%   :th_thicon_lol:

Bloomberg isn't even listed. Wonder why? His adds for potus are all over the TV.
Does he think he can skip the primarys and BUY the nomination?  The TV in Pa is constant Bloomberg adds for Potus.

Going to be interesting to see what shenanigans the dnc pulls when NONE of  THEIR  golden children are doing a darn thing. 😂

Trump is showing 86%.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2020, 09:25:57 PM »
1030 PM. 65% in.

Sanders 25%
Buttegeig 24
Klobucher 22
Warren 9
Biden 8.

Has Sanders made any talk about a Vp ?
He and buttegeig teaming up could be a big problem for the dnc.

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2020, 09:37:35 PM »
Here's an interesting view:  Look at the bottom, and notice the bottom 2 convence their spouse and 3 others to vote from them....

Bernie Sanders   45,377   25.89%
Pete Buttigieg   41,786   23.84%
Amy Klobuchar   35,153   20.05%
Pok-a-haunt-us    16,509   9.42%
Joe Biden          14,734   8.41%
Tom Steyer   6,297   3.59%
Tulsi Gabbard   5,670   3.23%
Andrew Yang   4,869   2.78%
Total Write-ins   2,307   1.32%
Deval Patrick   714   <1%
Michael Bennet   565   <1%
Steve Burke   480   <1%
Joe Sestak            96   <1%
Cory Booker   80   <1%
Robby Wells   78   <1%
Kamala Harris   67   <1%
Michael Ellinger   58   <1%
M. Williamson   56   <1%
John Delaney   54   <1%
Julian Castro   50   <1%
Tom Koos           42   <1%
Henry Hewes   41   <1%
Steve Bullock   39   <1%
Sam Sloan   33   <1%
DaviThistle   32   <1%
Ben Gleiberman   18   <1%
Mosie Boyd   15   <1%
Mark Greenstein   15   <1%
Rita Krichevsky   15   <1%
T. Torgesen   15   <1%
Lorenz Kraus   13   <1%
Jason Dunlap   9   <1%
R. De La Fuente   4   0%
RaymonMoroz   4   0%

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2020, 10:19:28 PM »
1130 PM. 75% in.

Sanders 26%
Buttegeig 24
Klobucher 20
Warren 9
Biden 8.

Offline Skolnick

• Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2020, 08:51:32 AM »
The list is long of politicians who have promised the following. And it goes clean back into the 1990s with the Clinton's ...

"Share the Wealth" was Huey Long's proposal in 1934. "A chicken in every pot and a car in every garage" was the Republican theme in 1928. In 1860, Lincoln won the White House with "Vote yourself a farm and horses."

The expression "bread and circuses" (panem et circenses) goes back to Juvenal in the early 100s AD.

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2020, 11:25:45 AM »
"20 acres and a mule"
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2020, 11:36:28 AM »
98% in.

Sanders 26%
Buttegeig 24
Klobucher 20
Warren 9
Biden 8.

It's interesting that Sander took 46% in 2016.

Buttigeig and Klobucher are causing Bernie some problems.

Somebody siphoned off 20% of bernies 2016 support.

That could be catastrophic in a
Potus run.

Online Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2020, 03:45:36 PM »
I was reading late last night on one of my news feeds, that Andrew Yang has dropped out of the race due to lack of support and funding.

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2020, 05:33:21 PM »
I was reading late last night on one of my news feeds, that Andrew Yang has dropped out of the race due to lack of support and funding.
Gee imagine that.
So did a couple other bottom feeders who had 0 chance and near 0 support from the get go.

Next domino to fall will be Biden and or Warren.

Then the gay mayor as soon as they head south.

Here comes Bernie and Bloomy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2020, 06:49:19 PM »
Biden was obviously pissed about Iowa and new Hampshire.
He skipped Nevada, and went straight to South Carolina. Now all a sudden his commercial are all about WHAT he and obummer done? Lmao. (Dont know how that is something to BRAG about,, but ok. ) obviously pandering ,,,,

HE HAD an interview on last night. He was being kinda a jerk. He Said Iowa and new Hampshire mean nothing cause,
 and I quote  ,
" we have yet to hear from the African American and Latino community " end quote.

So I think were about to find out what they think of old perverted uncle Joe.

I hate to pop your fantasy bubble Uncle Joe, but iowa's latino population is 7%. South carolinas is 5%.
So we know who he is really pandering too.

Personally, I think he is going to be eating some crow.

People just DONT seem to  like that SOB. 😜

I remember back before obummer, Bidens  fellow politicians didnt seem to think much of him. He was such a pita they didnt want to deal with him.  He was obviously  hard to get along with,,,,, then there's that whole "hair sniffer touching little kids" thing.  :th_thicon_lol:

I don't think he would have a chance In  hell of Potus if they handed it to him on a silver patter.

And if he DONT get the nomination,,, he can kiss all his back door deals $$$ good bye.

Nobody's going to spend big bucks on a washed up has been. 😉

Donations to the Clinton foundation Went in the tank when she lost. 

Offline TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2020, 08:47:28 PM »
Biden was obviously pissed about Iowa and new Hampshire.
He skipped Nevada, and went straight to South Carolina. Now all a sudden his commercial are all about WHAT he and obummer done? Lmao. (Dont know how that is something to BRAG about,, but ok. ) obviously pandering ,,,,

HE HAD an interview on last night. He was being kinda a jerk. He Said Iowa and new Hampshire mean nothing cause,
 and I quote  ,
" we have yet to hear from the African American and Latino community " end quote.

So I think were about to find out what they think of old perverted uncle Joe.

To very loosely paraphrase Adrian Cronauer from Good Morning Vietnam, Joe is ‘in more need of an enema than any white man in history.’

Online Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2020, 11:51:49 AM »
Gee imagine that.
So did a couple other bottom feeders who had 0 chance and near 0 support from the get go.

That is pretty close to the way I predict it as well.

Now IMO, Hillary Clinton is the unknown. She hasn't formally thrown her hat into the ring, but she has been hinting about running again, as well as sniffing around the DNC last year to see if there might be support for her she did decide to run again.

Offline Perchowski

• Range Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2020, 03:51:30 PM »
 :th_thicon_question: deleted. was responding to post on 1st page, didnt realize there was a 2nd page  :frown:

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2020, 05:26:17 PM »
Gee imagine that.

That is pretty close to the way I predict it as well.

Now IMO, Hillary Clinton is the unknown. She hasn't formally thrown her hat into the ring, but she has been hinting about running again, as well as sniffing around the DNC last year to see if there might be support for her she did decide to run again.
I personally think the D party wants no mas Clintons.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2020, 06:53:22 PM »
IMVHO,,,,,

I dont think Clinton has a snowball's chance in hell,,,,, and she knows it.

Wonder how Much money she spent on her last campaign.  Money that was, in her n Bill's eyes,,,wasted.

I seriously doubt they're willing to gamble away millions on a dead horse.
Reason being,,, the Clintons are just too damn greedy.
Now if it was all someone elses money? (No doubt was anyway, but that's not how they look at it)Maybe,,,,,
But I doubt theyll find the support.
They're HATED by Americans, and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Too much dirty  baggage.

Bloomberg seems to think he will just SKIP any formal rules,,, and run anyway. I think he knows he also doesn't stand a chance of winning many delegates.
IMO, His Rabid 2 A stance kills any hope he has. ALOT of Democrats like their guns and their bibles.
Bloomie is also running adds talking about what ALL HE and obummer did.  :th_thicon_lol:
Pandering to minoritys,, will not win him Potus imo.
They dont have that many votes.

I think Bernie gets it legit. But Buttegeig and klobucher can cause a split vote IF he doesn't pull them on board.
Of he does that, they got a chance.
If the D vote gets split,, they're all toast.

If for whatever reason. the dnc pulls more bull, and pushes Clinton or Bloomberg, they just made more Republicans imo.

Trump wins.

Offline TXAZ

• أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2020, 09:13:24 PM »
IMVHO,,,,,

Trump wins.

I can live with that.  :rocknroll2: :rocknroll2: :rocknroll2:

Online Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2020, 02:38:54 AM »
IMVHO,,,,,

I dont think Clinton has a snowball's chance in hell,,,,, and she knows it.

Wonder how Much money she spent on her last campaign.  Money that was, in her n Bill's eyes,,,wasted.

I seriously doubt they're willing to gamble away millions on a dead horse.
Reason being,,, the Clintons are just too damn greedy.
Now if it was all someone elses money? (No doubt was anyway, but that's not how they look at it)Maybe,,,,,
But I doubt theyll find the support.
They're HATED by Americans, and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Too much dirty  baggage.

Bloomberg seems to think he will just SKIP any formal rules,,, and run anyway. I think he knows he also doesn't stand a chance of winning many delegates.
IMO, His Rabid 2 A stance kills any hope he has. ALOT of Democrats like their guns and their bibles.
Bloomie is also running adds talking about what ALL HE and obummer did.  :th_thicon_lol:
Pandering to minoritys,, will not win him Potus imo.
They dont have that many votes.

I think Bernie gets it legit. But Buttegeig and klobucher can cause a split vote IF he doesn't pull them on board.
Of he does that, they got a chance.
If the D vote gets split,, they're all toast.

If for whatever reason. the dnc pulls more bull, and pushes Clinton or Bloomberg, they just made more Republicans imo.

Trump wins.

Personally, I too don't think Hillary has a chance of winning either, but, I think she wants it badly enough to spend the money for another chance at it. I also think that her defeat in 2020 against Trump, would be by an even larger margin than in 2016.

Biden and Warren are falling, badly in the Democrat polls. Even Obama wouldn't endorse Biden. And Warren? If she's running her mouth, she's probably telling anoer lie!

Bloomberg? Well, he's paying for his shot at running, on his own dime. I'll bet the DNC throws their rulebook out and gives him a chance in the near future at becoming the Democratic nominee, and Bernie, gets thrown under the bus, again! I have a feeling that some of Mini Mike's racist interviews and videos that are resurfacing, are going to cause him problems with the black and brown voters.

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2020, 08:59:11 AM »
Clinton is going to keep her head Low.   If not all that epstein stuff will come up.  They don't want that.  If it comes to the convention and Bernie hasn't won he wont win.