Author Topic: The Virginia 2A Rally: Be careful out there!  (Read 294 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
The Virginia 2A Rally: Be careful out there!
« on: January 19, 2020, 06:04:51 PM »

A Warning From Someone in the Middle of This
I found this tonight and it makes a Ton of sense.

On Friday State Senator Amanda Chase issued a warning to those attending the Monday rally.
“We are being set up!”

Senator Chase wrote this on her Facebook page.

I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.

Does the Patriot Act ring a bell?

Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?

If people show up wearing any kind of uniform, patch or other symbol on their clothing signifying they belong to a militia and something goes wrong, you could/will be held as a domestic terrorist.

If anyone steps out of line, all it takes is one person, it may even be a government plant….if that plant does anything to disrupt the rally, you could/will be arrested as a domestic terrorist.

The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen.
He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.

It will be used to put the rest of the nation on notice of what will happen to you, if you resist.

They have used the Southern Poverty Law Center over the last 15 years to lay the groundwork.

They have labeled us as potential domestic terrorist for a long time now.

Anyone who has ever related to the 3%er’s, a militia, or just belonged to any Patriot group…the groundwork has been laid to brand you as a domestic terrorist.
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: The Virginia 2A Rally: Be careful out there!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 07:33:04 PM »
Antifa is showing up, where as if in their past, look forward to passive-aggressive actions followed by direct action. 
Sounds like a great day to stay at home / work.

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 09:11:02 AM »
Well it was a non-event, meaning no violence. As much as the News and VA govt wanted it to happen the protesters remained peaceful the whole time.  I am sure that will not be mentioned on the news today.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 03:39:43 PM »
Actually, the news I seen on it in PA,, they had some really sensible 2a people/citizens,, which really done good interviews. They had all colors/races,  and they were well dressed, looked good, spoke well  , and made valid points.

The anti BLM movement speakers were complete morons. They made no points whatsoever, and were just running their mouth about nonsensical "chicken little the sky is falling" crap. They were not well dressed, unkempt,  and stupid. They looked just like the ignorant idiots they were. 

The LE used that opportunity to weed out some white supremacists guys that were planning on weeding out some antifa with violence.
It seemed like the undesireable trouble makers stayed back away from the event for fear of arrest on already existing warrants. .

But all in all , I'd say it was a great 2a rally.

That was what the news here portrayed.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline cporfe

• Military
  • Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 07:48:36 PM »
What the Democrats are trying to do in Virginia will happen elsewhere if they succeed.  How long before it gets here????

The Lobby Day the Virginia Citizens Defense League has had for at least two decades has always been peaceful.  In fact, they were allowed to carry their firearms in the Capital region the whole time with no threats made, implied, or carried out against the fearful Democrats.  BUT, now that the Dems control the Legislative and Executive branches, the bills proposed will outlaw just about everything but revolvers, pump guns and lever actions.  If I were still there I'd be pissed as about half of my collection will be outlawed without a grandfather clause in any of the bills.  I'd have to move regardless, so I guess I was finally ahead of the curve moving recently.

I want to commend all who participated in a lawful manner.  I only wish the Democrats will listen. 
I'm on the 7 day weekend plan.  I'm retired!!