Author Topic: Goodbye Windows 7!  (Read 121 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Goodbye Windows 7!
« on: January 14, 2020, 08:33:17 AM »
Goodbye Windows 7 - nice knowing ya  :wave1: :wave1:

Today is the day.....

I think Windows 7 was the bets version of Windows, personally...

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Windows 7!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 07:23:00 PM »
For the time, I'd vote for XP.  Fixed a lot of prolems, was the first really easy to use  and useful Win product.

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye Windows 7!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 08:19:49 PM »
I was a semi gamer twenty five years ago. I remember when Widows 95 hit the stores. WOW best thing ever. Screen resolution and game play improved 100%. Then 98 which was OK then ME which was a :sick2:.

When XP in was released in '01 it was, for me and other gamers, Nirvana. With a top video/graphics card and updates I became immersed in games like Medal of Honor and Rogue Spear till I burnt out six years later.

Windows 7 came out 8-9 years later I bought a new HP laptop with a pre-installed copy. Worked fine for what I needed it for. Spreadsheets, internet and mail. Feel the same way about 10. A couple years ago I asked my two grandsons, 17 & 22 about game play on Windows 10. That's when I found out that the Play Station game system is the go to platform for games these days,
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture