Author Topic: Anti Second Amendment Virginia Governor Doubling Down  (Read 357 times)

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Anti Second Amendment Virginia Governor Doubling Down
« on: January 12, 2020, 11:51:03 AM »
I read this on Fox News earlier today:

"Northam is rehabilitating himself within the party, in large part by championing liberal policies on issues including gun control and marijuana. Proposed gun restrictions include an assault weapons ban, an increase in the minimum age for gun purchases, and required background checks for all sales.

The governor even increased the state's corrections budget to handle what he expects to be a higher number of incarcerations due to new gun laws."

Now let that last sentence sink in.

I also read this last week:

“We see in the governor’s proposed budget that he wants $4 million and 18 new law-enforcement positions to enforce a ban on commonly-owned firearms,” said Erich Pratt, Gun Owners of America senior vice president."

So with a stroke of a pen Virginia's governor will make thousands of law abiding citizens instant felons and has reserved space in their correctional system for those that refuse to voluntarily surrender their "assault" rifles. Scary times my friends.

This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture