Author Topic: Trump Impeachment!  (Read 525 times)

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
Trump Impeachment!
« on: November 27, 2019, 08:19:37 AM »
Should Trump be impeached?

Personally, I have to think it is just another dog and pony show, to muddy the issue, and to focus attention on Trump, instead of the real criminals, like Hillary, Obama, Biden's and others.

I have no illusions of Trump being perfect, but I do believe that he has honestly tried to deliver on the promises he made when running for the presidency.

MAGA! Trump again in 2020! :rocknroll2:
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Impeachment!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 08:37:00 AM »
Iys a smoke screen for them to cover up all their Nefarious on goings

Offline Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 10:36:09 AM »
Nope not at all.
So far all they have done (imo) is point out just how much they hold a grudge and still cant accept the fact Billary lost.

I truly hope they push it to a vote and as a result they are all voted out next round.  The obvious fact to me is these people just dont want DT to succeed regardless of the damage dome to the country in the effort to make it so.

DT2020 4moreyears. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 11:46:56 AM »
They're worried if things quiet down,, Someone might have time to look in the dems closet.

Old magic trick.  Slight of hand.

LOOK AT TRUMP, LOOK AT TRUMP.

DONT LOOK AT DEMOCRATS.

And as already pointed out,, they could care less what it does to the country, or what it cost.
Taxpayer money is an entitlement for dems.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 10:16:31 PM »
From what I am gathering based upon the various newsfeeds and different news channels, even more of those that vote. Democrat, are falling out of favor of impeachment. Hmmmmm....... :th_thicon_lol:

I think within a few weeks, we are going to see this impeachment for exactly what it is, a scam by the obstructionist democrats, perpetrated on the American citizens, and a huge waste of taxpayer's money and resources that could have been utilized on legitimate purposes.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."

Offline randyjaco

• Has Trigger Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 05:54:21 PM »
Wow! Seven people have an opinion :thinker:
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 06:12:26 PM »
Big waste o time but the Ds are hell bent on ousting Trump. However I hope and believe that it will come back and take a big ol chunk from their democratic back sides.

If they (all of them D and R) had spent the last three years doing work instead of pointing fingers and crying over the fact Trump won imagine all the shiat they coulda gotten done.

We voters should oust every last one just to prove a point.

4moreyears. Trump2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 07:04:30 PM »
He won't be impeached, and the Demo impeachment bus is running out of steam. 

Shortly,  "The chickens will come home to roost."  So will the 2020 elections where all the congressional fools who promoted this crap are going to have to answer.

By the way, what ever came of all those Russian collusion charges?

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 08:27:42 PM »
This impeachment sham by the democrats is frigging hilarious. Trump is sitting back in the Oval office, laughing his butt off at them silly democrats pushing for impeachment!
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2019, 11:30:18 PM »
I hope you guys are right and it bites a huge chunk out of the dems butts. Problem is,, most are in districts where their voter base of idiots has ALREADY  been re electing them for years.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 06:27:33 AM »
I hope you guys are right and it bites a huge chunk out of the dems butts. Problem is,, most are in districts where their voter base of idiots has ALREADY  been re electing them for years.

Exactly DCD. I have been saying that for years. The idiot voters are the problem.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.