Author Topic: Trump Impeachment!  (Read 4448 times)

Online Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Trump Impeachment!
« on: November 27, 2019, 08:19:37 AM »
Should Trump be impeached?

Personally, I have to think it is just another dog and pony show, to muddy the issue, and to focus attention on Trump, instead of the real criminals, like Hillary, Obama, Biden's and others.

I have no illusions of Trump being perfect, but I do believe that he has honestly tried to deliver on the promises he made when running for the presidency.

MAGA! Trump again in 2020! :rocknroll2:

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Impeachment!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 08:37:00 AM »
Iys a smoke screen for them to cover up all their Nefarious on goings

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 10:36:09 AM »
Nope not at all.
So far all they have done (imo) is point out just how much they hold a grudge and still cant accept the fact Billary lost.

I truly hope they push it to a vote and as a result they are all voted out next round.  The obvious fact to me is these people just dont want DT to succeed regardless of the damage dome to the country in the effort to make it so.

DT2020 4moreyears. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 11:46:56 AM »
They're worried if things quiet down,, Someone might have time to look in the dems closet.

Old magic trick.  Slight of hand.

LOOK AT TRUMP, LOOK AT TRUMP.

DONT LOOK AT DEMOCRATS.

And as already pointed out,, they could care less what it does to the country, or what it cost.
Taxpayer money is an entitlement for dems.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 10:16:31 PM »
From what I am gathering based upon the various newsfeeds and different news channels, even more of those that vote. Democrat, are falling out of favor of impeachment. Hmmmmm....... :th_thicon_lol:

I think within a few weeks, we are going to see this impeachment for exactly what it is, a scam by the obstructionist democrats, perpetrated on the American citizens, and a huge waste of taxpayer's money and resources that could have been utilized on legitimate purposes.

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 05:54:21 PM »
Wow! Seven people have an opinion :thinker:
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 06:12:26 PM »
Big waste o time but the Ds are hell bent on ousting Trump. However I hope and believe that it will come back and take a big ol chunk from their democratic back sides.

If they (all of them D and R) had spent the last three years doing work instead of pointing fingers and crying over the fact Trump won imagine all the shiat they coulda gotten done.

We voters should oust every last one just to prove a point.

4moreyears. Trump2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 07:04:30 PM »
He won't be (removed from office), and the Demo impeachment bus is running out of steam. 

Shortly,  "The chickens will come home to roost."  So will the 2020 elections where all the congressional fools who promoted this crap are going to have to answer.

By the way, what ever came of all those Russian collusion charges?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 10:37:31 PM by TXAZ »

Online Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 08:27:42 PM »
This impeachment sham by the democrats is frigging hilarious. Trump is sitting back in the Oval office, laughing his butt off at them silly democrats pushing for impeachment!

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2019, 11:30:18 PM »
I hope you guys are right and it bites a huge chunk out of the dems butts. Problem is,, most are in districts where their voter base of idiots has ALREADY  been re electing them for years.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2019, 06:27:33 AM »
I hope you guys are right and it bites a huge chunk out of the dems butts. Problem is,, most are in districts where their voter base of idiots has ALREADY  been re electing them for years.

Exactly DCD. I have been saying that for years. The idiot voters are the problem.

Online Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2019, 02:00:53 PM »
Many polls are showing that the more the Democrats push for impeachment, more voters are pushing back against impeachment, even among Democrat voters. Also Trump's approval ratings are rising as well.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2019, 03:49:38 PM »
Many polls are showing that the more the Democrats push for impeachment, more voters are pushing back against impeachment, even among Democrat voters. Also Trump's approval ratings are rising as well.

I know the old school dems in my area are sick of summer and pelosi,, and really turned off by all the PC reverse racist radical morons in that party.

If they vote dem in 2020,, it will be for a very conservative dem,.  And there just ain't one on their list.

Pocahontas and Sanders both already g7ng themselves with old school dems simply because of the sheer amount of pure idiotic bullshit they been shoveling, not to mention their hypocrisy. 
Unless something  huge changes in the dnc,  I see trump winning again.

Because bottom line,,, he has proven with the economy and trade deals he is certainly the best man for the job.
And despite being a registered dem,, the old school dems ain't morons, and they also truely want what's best for the country.  And the  screwball rhetoric and radical dems are pushing will destroy it,.

I think patriotism will win them over to trump in the end.
So if we can keep the dems voter fraud scams at bay,, I do think trump will win another term.

I personally dislike trump as a person,, but imo, he has been the best president we've had in a long time as far as doing things to HELP our country, 
The radical dems  are intentionally trying to destroy it just to line their own pockets.  They dont give a damn what they do to the taxpayers or to the country as a whole. .

And I dont think trump should be impeached.
It's a damn dog and pony show cooked up by the dems just to distract the voter from the dems  own fraudulent activities just to try and steal back Washington.
They dont give a damn about us.

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2019, 07:48:23 PM »
On the subject of the Impeachment Proceedings being a smoke screen for other goings on: That's a big f***ing "Duh", Red Rider(s). :th_thicon_lol:

So far the Impeachment Proceedings have:

1.) Been used to conceal the fact that funding for the border wall was authorized:
(https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/house-passes-massive-federal-spending-bill-with-funding-for-border-wall)

2.) Been used to conceal in the fact that in that same bill aimed at preventing a Government shutdown (and despite formerly being happy to force Government shutdowns until it started making them look bad to their voters), the Dems also helped renew the Patriot Act, and its rampant warrant-less surveillance:
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/11/21/fund-n21.html

3.) Been used to conceal the fact that a 2,000 page document dump recently revealed that the US Government -- under both Republican and Democrat presidents -- systematically lied to and deceived the American people into believing the 18 years we spent in Afghanistan would do us any good:
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-officials-lied-about-afghan-war-failures-documents-reveal-2019-12

4.) Been used to draw any attention away from the fact that top political leadership in Virginia wants to essentially declare war on law abiding gun owners there, by attempting to hide behind and use the national guard as their bully:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/yes-virginia-the-governor-really-can-use-the-national-guard-to-enforce-gun-control

5.) Been used to draw attention away from the fact that the Media may have helped cover up the Epstein Child Sex Trafficking Ring:
http://dailytorch.com/2019/11/disneys-jeffrey-epstein-cover-up-reveals-how-corrupt-media-is/

6.) Been used to call attention away from the fact that the DOJ has authorized the Feds to take the money earned from the book published by Edward Snowden detailing the US Government's secret surveillance and mass unwarranted collection the American people's communication data:
https://reason.com/2019/12/18/the-feds-get-permission-to-seize-edward-snowdens-book-profits/

7.) And finally (thus far, anyway), been used to cover up the increasingly apparent fact that the Democratic party is beginning to eat itself alive in public:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/remaining-2020-dems-take-stage-day-after-impeachment-vote
(On a side note: Julian Castro is making me sick to be from the same city he was formerly mayor of. I saw him the other day complaining on TV about how people not donating enough to his campaign being the likely explanation for any future failure on his part. It's like he's saying "We need more cash!! Don't actually do anything to get out here and help anybody like put forward a moderate/centrist candidate, just shut up and give us your money!"

The odds are high that the Impeachment will be quashed, and Trump will be exonerated. Moreover, as someone suggested, to put a nice pretty little bow on this box of misdirection and deception, the Dems will likely use the whole issue as nothing more than mud to sling during the reelection campaign: "There have only been 3 people in the entire history of our great nation that have been impeached before. You can only be impeached for being very naughty!! Why would you in good conscience vote for somebody who has been impeached!? Do you hate freedom!? Vote for us instead!!"

Online Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2019, 10:24:26 PM »
Some of my political predictions, or speculations.

Trump, will be acquitted if it does go to the Senate. I also think that Trump is going to win by a larger margin than in the last election.

I think that the corruption concerning the Biden's in the Ukraine is going to become more public and prominent in 2020, and cause him problems in getting even hard-line Democrats to support him.

I think Hillary Clinton is going to try and throw her hat in the ring, promising to save the Democratic party, after support for Biden drops. If Hillary Clinton jumps back in, party support for Elizabeth Warren, as the lead female Democrat candidate will also drop in the party. If, Hillary decides to run again, I think the party is going to go all out again. Which I believe is a huge mistake on their part.

Offline randyjaco

• 7 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2019, 09:02:48 AM »
I like yours better than mine. I say that during the Dem convention that there will be a big push for Dem unity ending up with Michelle and or Oprah biting the bullet and running against Trump, providing a strong woman of color leading the country to a Progressive utopia.
Merry Christmas to all
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2020, 06:04:22 PM »
I been watching some of it.

I find it totally disgusting that the VERY SAME Democrats that didnt give two sheets about the rule of law when it came to obummer and hiliary,, now appeal to Congress for the rule of law.
They totally kept their mouths shut no matter what bummer and billary did. They didnt give a sheet about the law, and did everything they could to help hiliary and bummer subvert it.
Now they want justice.
What a dog and pony show.

And it's so obvious WHY they're doing it.

Every dang one of these dem politicians on TV is corrupt.

I want to see fast and furious opened back up.
I want hiliary and obummer investigated.
Obummer politicized and weaponized the FBI and IRS.
I want the fake dnc bought dossier investigated. 
Hiliary goes to russia as SOS , a month later bill gets paid 2 million for a speech In  Russia.
Joe goes to ukraine,, a week later jr gets put on a board as CEO and gets millions. 
I want these corrupt bastards brought to
answer for their illegal actions.
200 years ago most would have been hung for treason.

This impeachment is just more Democrat obstruction. They're worried they cant beat trump in an election. And I dont think perverted  uncle joe stands a chance.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 07:11:34 PM by DCD327 »

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2020, 06:55:51 PM »
It's going to be an interesting year leading up to the November election.

Impeachment - Pretty much over. Will find out next Wednesday for sure. Dems will never let it go and will
                       twist the truth every which way to fit their narrative.

Coronavirus - Just watched Trump's head of the Coronavirus Task Force report that the actual reported           
                     deaths are now 250 and raised the total confirmed cases to almost double what was
                     reported  yesterday. 11,000. UK, Russia and several other countries reporting their first
                     cases today.
                     I'm not worried.......yet. Just jumped to 259 confirmed as I typed this.

Supreme Court - Trumps not releasing tax information and abortion/pro life case scheduled to be heard this
                         spring and summer. Expect condition red in D.C.

AG Barr - Will release (hopefully) the results of the Federal Grand Jury probe into the the democrats, DOJ
               and everyone else that had their sticky fingers in the the '16 election. Indictments expected.

Democratic Convention - Circle your calendar. July 13, 2020 Milwaukee WI. Should be a real s**t show.
                                    Pulling for Bernie as he will be an easy opponent for Trump. Have a sneaky feeling
                                    it will be Bloomberg.

Iran - Can't let them continue on the path to developing a nuke. I expect Israel to step in sooner than later.
         With our blessing of course.             
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2020, 07:04:08 PM »
Just watched the Senate voting.
Schiff couldn't seem to get enough votes  for anything.

Looks like is over.

McConnell moved to have it over by Wednesday. The motion passed.

Interesting that Collins and Romney played both sides of the fence.
-------------

It will be INteresting to see if Bloomberg can buy it.
He has some support obviously, but it appears to be store bought hype. I dont believe he has the support of the old school dems like Bernie does/did.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2020, 07:11:50 PM »
Its not over. After this ends next week - it will CONTINUE!!!! They will continue their investigations