Author Topic: Trump Impeachment!  (Read 4876 times)

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Impeachment!
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2020, 01:32:49 PM »
Its funny how the establishment dems all want to cry FOUL,,Iowa was wrong, Iowa was a sham,, , but they're VERY careful HOW they're saying it. Haha.
Sanders said he won iowa, and that's all there is too it. They just dont know it. Lol

If the dnc pushes Biden, they're going to get 4 more years of trump for certain imo.
The R will crucify him easily.

Trump said yesterday, biden and his kid , who never had a legit job. Goes to Ukraine , they hand him $ 3 million, and $ 89 000 per month.

SOunds like There's going to be an investigation on that.
And you can bet that baby momma can be bought.

I see the registered D whistleblower snitch that started the impeachment got transferred out of the White House.

Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2020, 02:20:41 PM »
Personally, I have to think even many Democrat voters saw how petty and immature in how Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, and others acted in their wanting to impeach Trump.

IMO, I think that their actions, and their childish behavior is going to bring quite a few Democrat voters to the other side, and to vote for Trump.

I also think it's possible that it's going to cause an upset in the House in the next several years.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2020, 10:35:22 PM »
Now they're reporting 2 navy jag lawyers who were Whitehouse staff were FIRED today.
(1 ) being the whistleblower security leak dnc snitch.

Provided it was allowed,, Ida fired their arses too. Whistleblower or not,, giving whitehouse private information to an outside entity, political or not,, for any reason, shows a personal nature  for being a security risk.
Prolly obamma left overs.

I also seen juliani talking  about the bidens shenanigans. I though Joe and son got 3 million from a corrupt ukrainiane power company,, ,, juliani said it was over 9 mil.  So I hope he keeps screaming VERY loudly.

I also seen where that same ukraine power company just bought 700,000 tons of us coal from a PA company.
That is alot of freaking coal.

That will be good for miners and  my home state of PA..
I mean, they're going to buy coal from the US  anyway,,,they have too. No choice. Just like China buys steel from the US.  just curious if Uncle Joe got a cut $$. .? Since it's the same corrupt power company his son WORKS for.

Fun facts,,,,

The really good part is other countries buy the junk coal they're not even allowed to burn here.

Where EPA rules require our power plants to burn the best low sulfur , low viscosity  stuff for the best emissions.

China used to buy all the junk coal. But when they got that big dam finished,  it tapered off quite a bit.
For those who dont know,, China and Europe (belgium) have coal,, but it's like burning topsoil.  Our junk coal is twice as hot as their best stuff.
(With the exception of England's deep mines has hard coal. But it's a small pocket, and they wont over mine it. In other words, saving it for England. Smart imo.)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 02:07:41 AM by DCD327 »
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2020, 11:19:20 PM »
Now they're reporting 2 navy jag lawyers who were Whitehouse staff
 Ida fired their arses too. Whistleblower or not ...

Youre too kind IMHO.
As Trump called out Lisa Page and Peter Strozdick yesterday for treason, Id like to see them, Comey, McCabe and 4 legislators arrested and publicly tried for Treason / Sedition.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2020, 11:25:45 PM »
Now they're reporting 2 navy jag lawyers who were Whitehouse staff
 Ida fired their arses too. Whistleblower or not ...

Youre too kind IMHO.
As Trump called out Lisa Page and Peter Strozdick yesterday for treason, Id like to see them, Comey, McCabe and 4 legislators arrested and publicly tried for Treason / Sedition.

Amen TXAZ, amen! :th_thicon_idea:

Vindman also was removed from NSC this afternoon and transferred to the War Department. :rocknroll2:

If I were Trump, I'd fire everyone that is an Obama holdover. IMO that would probably be good way to lessen some of the leaks at the White House.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2020, 11:43:13 PM »
Maybe what he needs to do ( what I'd do ) is just take ANYONE who is a registered obummer left over and transfer them to BFE.

Offer them a transfer job so shitty they quit.

That way the dnc cant cry about it. They would anyway, but not much they can do about job positions removed, or transfers.

Back during obummer,,, 2 army colonels went from colonel, to 3 star lieutenant generals in 6 years. That just DONT HAPPEN in real life. And both were very loyal obummer cronie dnc spewing snitches.
One was fired for using his government credit card for strippers and prostitutes. 
The other was still there when trump won POTUS.. He worked for trump for a while, then was quietly replaced.

And there was alot of that.
Obummer politicized and weaponized  everything from the IRS to FBI, CIA, and military.  All lined at the top levels with dnc snitches and yes men.

Alot of high up government registered dem officials have spouses that work for the dnc, CNN, etc. Like the head Number 3 man of the DOJ,  his wife works for the dnc AND  Ukraine gas. Same company that gave the bidens millions. Also where they think the fake dossier came from.  . That's a major security risk.

They need to go back and investigate those illegal promotions and recind them. Then send these cronies packing.
Political plants are major  security risk.

I would think, there is something the whitehouse could legally  do about security leaks. Especially with military . 

Txaz is correct. We need to be charging people with treason.
Whistleblower protection shouldnt be applied when it's done for fake political gain.

That "whistleblower" , who was a lawyer, reported it to dnc lawyers. They shoulda known it was too thin to be anything  illegal.
And it was certainly for political gain..

the dems want to brand him a whistleblower thinking the protections will apply to him.

That guy needs transferred to the weather station In  Antarctica awaiting court martial.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 12:27:01 AM by DCD327 »

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2020, 04:14:44 AM »
Maybe what he needs to do ( what I'd do ) is just take ANYONE who is a registered obummer left over and transfer them to BFE.

Offer them a transfer job so shitty they quit.

That way the dnc cant cry about it. They would anyway, but not much they can do about job positions removed, or transfers.

Back during obummer,,, 2 army colonels went from colonel, to 3 star lieutenant generals in 6 years. That just DONT HAPPEN in real life. And both were very loyal obummer cronie dnc spewing snitches.
One was fired for using his government credit card for strippers and prostitutes. 
The other was still there when trump won POTUS.. He worked for trump for a while, then was quietly replaced.

And there was alot of that.
Obummer politicized and weaponized  everything from the IRS to FBI, CIA, and military.  All lined at the top levels with dnc snitches and yes men.

Alot of high up government registered dem officials have spouses that work for the dnc, CNN, etc. Like the head Number 3 man of the DOJ,  his wife works for the dnc AND  Ukraine gas. Same company that gave the bidens millions. Also where they think the fake dossier came from.  . That's a major security risk.

They need to go back and investigate those illegal promotions and recind them. Then send these cronies packing.
Political plants are major  security risk.

I would think, there is something the whitehouse could legally  do about security leaks. Especially with military . 

Txaz is correct. We need to be charging people with treason.
Whistleblower protection shouldnt be applied when it's done for fake political gain.

That "whistleblower" , who was a lawyer, reported it to dnc lawyers. They shoulda known it was too thin to be anything  illegal.
And it was certainly for political gain..

the dems want to brand him a whistleblower thinking the protections will apply to him.

That guy needs transferred to the weather station In  Antarctica awaiting court martial.

What chaps my butt? The liberal Democrats, and the corrupt MSM spouting off that Trump fired these people! They were not fired, have not lost one thin dime in pay, or benefits. They were transferred. Fired means that you are unemployed, and now looking for new job to pay your bills.

More lies being spread about Trump to make him look mean and evil.

I would have done exactly the same as Trump did. Frankly, I have done it!

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2020, 11:33:33 AM »
Seems like they're firing about 1 per week.

Slowly rooting a few out.