Author Topic: Trump Impeachment!  (Read 4838 times)

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Impeachment!
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2020, 04:53:56 PM »
Well tomorrow Trump gives the State of the Union address.

You think Nancy timed sending the articles of impeachment over to the Senate, to coincide with him giving the address with the impeachment hanging over him?

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2020, 09:02:34 PM »
Anyone here want to hear him say in the speech tomorrow "...and the Department of Justice will shortly issue arrest warrants for Page, Strozk, Comey and others (formerly at in the FBI) for Treason, as well as investigations into Nadler, Nancy, Schitt, and Schumer and their staffs for Fraud, Waste and Abuse?

Oh well, it was a nice thought.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2020, 09:12:33 PM »
Anyone here want to hear him say in the speech tomorrow "...and the Department of Justice will shortly issue arrest warrants for Page, Strozk, Comey and others (formerly at in the FBI) for Treason, as well as investigations into Nadler, Nancy, Schitt, and Schumer and their staffs for Fraud, Waste and Abuse?

Oh well, it was a nice thought.

TXAZ, I'd pay money to sit front and center to see that!

Funny, I had a similar thought just the other day!

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2020, 09:19:21 PM »
What really burns my bacon,,,

Politicians can go before Congress and lie their asses off,, reapeatedly,,,, and NOTHING HAPPENS.

If your NOT a politician,,,  they thing nothing of throwing you in jail.

But if you are a politician, or well politically connected, (like with the clintons or obummer), you will walk away Scott free. And they know it.

Look at the investigations that Trey Gowdy ran, where they flat out caught politician doing corrupt stuff, breaking rules, breaking laws, . And Congress did absolutely nothing to the guilty. NOTHING.

Nunes and Gowdy were very capable of getting to the bottom of things. But EVERY TIME. NOTHING HAPPENED. CONGRESS DID NOTHING.
 So it was just a dog and pony show.

I can fully see their disgust and frustration.

If Congress refuses to hold politicians  responsible,  what the hell is the point of investigating  anything.?

Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2020, 09:24:00 PM »
They are the modern day kings. Every once in a while, they throw one aside to satisfy the masses. But that's about it.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2020, 05:35:34 PM »
John Durham is still out there! And his investigation into the Mueller Report is a criminal investigation.

Not much he can do about the lying politicians, but Comey, Hillary, Obama and others could be brought up on criminal charges.

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2020, 05:52:22 PM »
They are the modern day kings. Every once in a while, they throw one aside to satisfy the masses. But that's about it.
I hope it's either Hillary, Pelosi or Schiff.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2020, 01:06:20 PM »
Well Trump should be getting his acquittal today! :rocknroll2:

His State of the  Union address last night was awesome! :rocknroll2:

Pelosi? She made a fool of herself, with her mocking facial expressions, and then tearing up her copy of the speech! I kind suspected she was going to fly home on her broom!

Offline AKM-47

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2020, 04:03:25 PM »
Trump acquitted

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2020, 04:57:29 PM »
I watched the impeachment vote. Some serious pouting on dems part. Lmao. When did they ever get the fantasy they could get 2/3 anyway. The whole dog and pony show was grasping at straws. And it appears they only hurt themselves.

I thought the SOTU speech was good.

Pelosi made a fool of herself throwing her little dumpocrap fit on national TV. I wouldnt have shook her back stabbing hand either.

I thought the caucus vote was interesting. Biden done horrible. I laughed about that. Old perverted Joe has too many skeletons.

Warren did about her average. She cant win, but she is only after the campaign money anyway.
Looks like its between an openly gay man and an over the hill coo coo with dementia. 

That really told me the establishment dems dont stand a chance. Looks like the voters are finally  sick of them.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2020, 05:05:00 PM »
I hang my head in shame knowing I once voted for Reprobate Romney.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2020, 05:18:18 PM »
I woudnt feel too bad about it Alte.

Two time loser Romney didnt exactly turn into Schumer's  new McCain replacement overnight. 

I think were only seeing the beginning of Romney's journey to the dark side. Lol.

Hopefully, the caucus results show the voters are getting sick of the establishment turds.

Maybe his voters will  take revenge?

Alot of the worthless establishment politicians need to go.

Offline Axxe55

• Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2020, 05:24:56 PM »
Just heard it on radio that Trump has been acquitted!  :rocknroll2:

Nancy made an even bigger fool of herself last night. Didn't think that was possible, but she proved me wrong!

Mitt is an embarrassment without a doubt. Sad to say, I also voted for him as well.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2020, 05:43:40 PM »
The dems were super pissed about him giving Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

I never  listened much to Rush. But that was priceless.

The dems claim Rush wouldnt back their GLOBAL WARMING SCAM  :th_thicon_lol:

Are the dems aware that al gore's (the father of global warming),, Al's dad , former senator Alber Gore Sr of Tennessee, , was in on it with fired general  Douglas MacArthur to use nukes on china during the Korean war?
They wanted to take 30 nukes, and make a man made poison radiation cobalt  zone along the Chinese border?
Wonder why they never talk about that?  Strange that Al never mentioned it. :afraid4:

Maybe somebody should ask old Al Gore now, if we should pull his family idea outta the tool chest,  to contain this Corona virus stuff?  :th_thicon_lol:

That does,, imo, prove that gore family has more than one nut case.  :th_thicon_lol:

(And No,, al didnt invent the internet,,,, that was NASA. ) lmao.
Not the sharpest pencil in the can.  :th_thicon_lol:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 08:55:24 PM by DCD327 »

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2020, 07:27:38 PM »
Romney has four years left on his current term and, IMO, attempting to position himself for the 2024 presidential election. With his vote to impeach Trump he can now try and convince independent voters, RINO's, some dems, anyone that he was the only conservative to stand up for what's right and vote yes on impeachment. Who knows what tricks and shenanigans he has planned over the next four years.

Romney has always been about himself and couldn't stand the spotlight being on anyone but. He talked plenty of trash about Trump during the run up to the 2016 election then after it was over went looking for a handout. Begging Trump for the Secretary of State gig and money for his campaign. He's been bitter ever since Trump took literally five minutes to tell him to go f**k himself and don't comeback.

He's alienated himself with the majority of the Republican Senate and House and now is being triumphed by the liberals as a man of courage and conviction. The truth is he's a slimy belly crawler. Hopefully his constituents will see through the charade and vote his ass out.

On another note I am a big Rush Limbaugh fan. Since I retired I listen to his show everyday. I even bought a pair of noise cancelling radio headphones so I could listen while mowing the grass. His admission Monday that he had stage 4 melanoma hit me like a lightening bolt. When he was awarded the Medal of Freedom last night he looked nothing like his old self. He's supposed to return Friday and give his listeners an update. Hoping for something positive.

Toussaint Louverture

Offline Shield45

• Brass Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2020, 05:55:18 AM »
Only shock I saw in the vote was Rino Romney didnt double down on his vote.  Guess he is not ready to completely show his true colors.

Dems are a disgrace and with luck voters will remind them in Nov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2020, 09:42:05 PM »
IMHO,, The real problem with the dems is their worst establishment lame brains are in states and districts, where they cant seem to loose. They have big inner city , alot of low IQ voters , slot of kids, radicals, who ALL just keep re electing the same old nut cases.
Every election, they keep repeatedly getting fed the same old lines, usually reverse racist card, minority card, and now some religions we need not mention. And they get re elected.
The dnc has certainly gone off the rails.

The GOOD sign I seen was the iowa caucus.

Sanders and Warren are considered anti establishment, and they got their usual 2nd and 3rd place.

Biden is the dnc establishment candidate.  He was tied for 5th.  NOBODY wants him.

The big surprise was, to be blunt,, a totally unknown mayor, openly gay, beat the hell out of everyone.
That tells me the rural dem voters have finally had enough of the dnc, their standard candidates,  and their shenanigans.

In the coming weeks, I'll bet Sanders surges ahead,,as  he has the money. And will likely be the dnc nominee.. i believe he had hiliary beat, but as we all know. She bought the dnc and nomination, which is exactly how trump won.

Sanders  may give trump a run for his money.
Rural voters who were going to vote bernie,, voted trump cause they were super pissed.

Sanders is actually the most electable the dnc got.
But this young gay mayor,, may pull an Obama.

It's going to be interesting.
Trump needs to behave himself,, get control of his mouth,, and just put in a quiet year doing good deeds. And if possible, refrain from stooping to dnc levels of petty bickering.
I think if he would act more "presidential"
The voters would reward him greatly.

At the end of the day,
 I dont really think most people, like trump or not, like to see all the petty bullshit.
He needs to rise above it.
And I believe it would show at the polls if he did.
What the petty dems and media  are going to do is the unknown. And I'm not so sure how id handle it. Imo, You cant do like Bush 2 did and just ignore them,, they crucified him for that.

But if there was a way to show the dnc and media pettiness,  maybe the rnc could make their crap backfire.

Offline TXAZ

• Uses Solvent For Toothpaste
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2020, 10:59:31 PM »
^^^^^^ Pete Buttigieg is a relatively moderate Demo that doesn’t rant an rave to the degree most of the others do. 
Still pretty liberal but right of Obama.

Offline DCD327

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2020, 12:46:33 AM »
^^^^^^ Pete Buttigieg is a relatively moderate Demo that doesn’t rant an rave to the degree most of the others do. 
Still pretty liberal but right of Obama.

I know very little about the man. The few speeches I seen, he seems sensible.  I wasnt even sure how to spell his name,  so rather than butcher it,, I skipped it.  :th_thicon_idea:

I just think the general known fact he is gay, and did so well, is very telling where the iowa conservative Democrat voters minds are.
Seems old school , and new school alike, are getting sick of the dnc .

(This kinda stuff is where I really miss Charles Krauthammers opinion. That guy usually ALWAYS nailed it. )

And I do hope that is the case.
Maybe we will start seeing some of these do nothing ,trouble making  lifer politicians that are worthless get the boot.

That's really what I would like to see.
No, I dont want Cortez replacements . But in Ca and NYC, anything can happen.

In Pa, we have a dem senator, Casey. And he need to go bad. But he got philly and Pittsburgh money keeping him a float.
He is an absolutely worthless politician. He will say or  do ANYTHING the dnc wants, (he proved that at the impeachment, plus running his mouth at home. He was spewing Adam Schiff fantasy like a good little parrot.,.) . His reward, Bloomberg and the rest support $$$him.
His dad was a 30 year Pa politician, and one of the most worthless ones we ever had. All talk, no action. The kid is a chip off the old block. But big city liberal money keeps him In  office.

The R politicians all seem to come from rural areas.

I know sometimes it seems impossible to get rid of political turds,, but we cant stop trying.
I hope this guy turning the Iowa caucuses on its head , we see a national trend towards doing so.
You cant really drain the swamp untill we get rid of the lifer swamp critter leeches that live there.

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2020, 11:28:41 AM »
Iowa is right at 30% Democrat. Because of all the alleged computer problems the best guess of registered Democrats that actually caucused was 40% to 50% of that. On the national table the Iowa results mean very little if anything. Let's see what happens after New Hampshire and South Carolina and leading up to Super Tuesday. I predict that the DNC will do everything it can to stop Bernie. Whatever happens it will be a street fight.

Did you know that the Republican Party also had caucused Tuesday. It wasn't necessary as Trump is the only one on the ballot. The two other Republican candidates, Walsh & Weld, weren't considered viable and were not on the ballot. Still thousands of Iowa Republicans turned out and in some places it was standing room only. Something like 94% turnout.

I also miss Charles Krauthammer.
Toussaint Louverture