Author Topic: Trump Impeachment!  (Read 2814 times)

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Impeachment!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2020, 07:14:52 PM »
They're voting to acquit Wednesday.
McConnell wanted to do it today,, but moderate R's wanted to wait till weds.

For obstructionist.  It will never be over. Lmao.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2020, 07:56:21 PM »
That is not what I meant. THIS will end next week. It will NOT be over next week though. You wait and see... This will NOT end... There will be more investigations by the Dems. If he wins in Nov, he it will continue for another 4 years...

Offline randyjaco

• Has Trigger Control
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2020, 08:03:47 PM »
I don't see anything keeping the Dems from empeaching Trump once a month on new charges for the rest of the time he is in office. They can keep it up indefinitely or until the voters get fed up with them.

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2020, 08:06:49 PM »
That is not what I meant. THIS will end next week. It will NOT be over next week though. You wait and see... This will NOT end... There will be more investigations by the Dems. If he wins in Nov, he it will continue for another 4 years...

Yupper. I totally agree.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2020, 09:08:36 PM »
After watching some of the schenagans today by Schitt, Scummer and Nadler, I think the only new law the US needs is one that makes it a capital offense for an elected official to lie to the American public.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2020, 10:10:05 PM »
I don't see anything keeping the Dems from empeaching Trump once a month on new charges for the rest of the time he is in office. They can keep it up indefinitely or until the voters get fed up with them.

Randy

Yes, I kinda think they will try it again.

But can you believe 2 moron Republicans voted for witnesses (with the Democrats)?

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2020, 01:45:56 AM »

Randy

Yes, I kinda think they will try it again.

But can you believe 2 moron Republicans voted for witnesses (with the Democrats)?

Collins and Romney. Which wasnt very surprising.
I think Romney is trying to be Schumer's  new McCain.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2020, 09:39:02 AM »
What the hell are these two geniuses thinking?

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2020, 11:06:57 AM »
Its not over. After this ends next week - it will CONTINUE!!!! They will continue their investigations

I Agee. Just this act of play ends next week. I have no doubt a that the democrats have other tricks up their sleeves, and have no intentions of just giving up in obstructing Trump.

Rep. Devin Nunez was talking about this last night on Fox News.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2020, 11:09:45 AM »
The bright side? Hopefully, John Durham's investigation will bring some interesting dirt forth soon.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2020, 05:20:14 PM »
I thought it not only absolutely PATHETIC,, but fairly amusing,,, that Schummer and Schiff were quoting the New York Times as evidence during the trial.

REALLY? 

That newspaper couldn't report the month and year correct without lying,  AND purring their liberal reverse racism, perverted, slanderous TWIST on it.

Yet they were quoting the times reporting in court,, in front of the Head Justice for SCOTUS.
"WELL, IF THE NY TIME REPORTED IT,,, IT HAS TO BE ASSUMED TRUE"

It was laughable.

But THATS HOW THIN the dems case really was. Talk about grasping at straws. 

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2020, 08:52:36 PM »
Their case is so thin, that it's beyond pathetic.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2020, 10:10:21 PM »

Yup.
In the 1st place, in ANY COURT,  repeating what someone else said is ALWAYS considered hearsay. And cannot be heard, let alone used as evidence. 

But to be quoting what the NY times said as "evidence ".

I mean,,, good God man.

They might as well been quoting elmer fudd cartoons.

Adam Schiff,  " But,,,bbut,,,,, Elmer said "Twump killed the wabbit,,,, huh huh huh huh "

What a bunch of Jack azzes.

This was nothing but a PURE partisan attempted overthrow of a duely elected President.

And should be treated as such imo.

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2020, 11:41:34 PM »

Yup.
In the 1st place, in ANY COURT,  repeating what someone else said is ALWAYS considered hearsay. And cannot be heard, let alone used as evidence. 

But to be quoting what the NY times said as "evidence ".

I mean,,, good God man.

They might as well been quoting elmer fudd cartoons.

Adam Schiff,  " But,,,bbut,,,,, Elmer said "Twump killed the wabbit,,,, huh huh huh huh "

What a bunch of Jack azzes.

This was nothing but a PURE partisan attempted overthrow of a duely elected President.

And should be treated as such imo.

Actually, in some rare exceptions, hearsay is allowed into testimony in a court of law. But it's very rare that it is, and usually under certain extensional circumstances.  But by a majority of most cases, judges won't even allow it to be heard by the jury, and is strickened from record.

This impeachment, in a real court trial, I seriously doubt it would be allowed by any judge worth his law robes!
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2020, 08:00:43 AM »
Lies when told often enough begin to be believed.  That is what they were trying for imo. Call a dog a cat long enough and folks will start to agree.

If the Ds put as much effort in to doing good for America as they do trying to undo the POTUS they could actually govern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2020, 11:20:02 AM »
For Schumer and Schiff to stand in court, in front of the SCOTUS,  and repeat what the NY times reported,,,, as EVIDENCE, keep a straight face,, and expect the rest of the world,, to take that as the truth, in a case of this magnitude,,, really is incredible.

It's like these dems been lying, and pushing these lies so long,,, they actually are buying into their own made up bullshit.
And then, they're offended when the rest of the world wont just take THEIR  word for it.

The truth matters not,, they wouldnt know it if it bit them in the azz anyway.

The truth IS,  whatever THEY SAY the truth is.
And they seem to honestly believe that.
And if you dont buy into it ,or worse, call them on it, well then,, you are racist.
Then you got all these little parakeets running around repeating it.

How do you deal with someone like that?
How can you? 

I know people like that.
I think it's really a mental disease.
To me,, there is no logical reason any person in their RIGHT MIND , could possibly justify that type of behavior. There is no reality, no facts, and thus,NO  truth.

They're nuts. They gotta be.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2020, 11:33:15 AM »
The ends justifies the means for those kinda people.

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2020, 11:36:57 AM »
Everyday,, at least in my life,, we all make judgement calls, based on what people tell us.
Sometimes we make decisions, sometimes followed by our own actions,  based of what  other people tell us.
The trick in life is to reason these things out for ourselves. That how we learn.

We learn who cant be trusted, who cant, and base our actions on those judgements.

It seems like somewhere down the pike , most of the population,  got so dummed down, they lost the ability, or got too lazy ,to use their God given ability, to reason things out for themselves.
So whatever FANTASY bullsheet SOMEONE ELSE says that suits their fancy,,, well then,, that's assumed to be truth.

Obviously there is a large part of that based in pure laziness. Not wanting to use their own brain. Much easier to use someone else's.

The crazy mental disease  part seems to be where they,, DEMAND ,, that people who do use their brain, and STILL reason things out, they DEMAND WE buy into it as well.
And if you dont buy into it,, they get mad, they get  loud, act violent, and get even more unreasonable. 

I've seen this behavior for a lot of years. 1st,  starting 30 years ago,  in 3 brother in laws that are druggies, drunks, jailbirds.   They ALWAYS acted like that.
I used to call it,, the jailbird mentality.
They could stand right there, look you right in the eye,  with a straight face,  and tell the most outlandish lies you ever heard.
And oh boy,, wanna see crap hit the fan,, call them on it. Which I always did.
They would get mad,, try to intimidate me with threats of violence. I'd always step right up, and let them know they were going to get a ride in an ambulance if they persisted and did something stupid, they always backed down. No spine. They Stomp away mad and pouting.

The scary part is how much,, the percentage of the population,, that now acts like that as
NORMAL everyday behavior.

It's not just a "jailbird" mentality now.
And I'm CERTAIN there are a few people on here that have seen far more of this  behavior than I have.
It's kinda scary , and very Sad, in a way, to think this is how society acts now as a NORMAL behavior.
I guess that the part that bothers me. At least the jailbird druggie kinda had an ALMOST legit excuse. Their brains fried, the manipulation learned in jail. You could kinda write them off as basically nuts.

What about the rest of the population that acts the same way?

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2020, 01:38:00 PM »
Our best recourse right now? And wanting to send a very clear message to these obstructionist Democrats?

Voting Trump into office again! Getting even the moderate and conservative Democrat voters to vote for him again. Right now there are lots of Democrat voters that are fed up with this impeachment sham, and the Democrats that kept it going. It's time to also vote them out, and take back control of the House again this year.

Doing that will be the American citizens shouting, loud and clear, that we are tired of the lies, and the Democrats not doing the job they were elected to do. It will be Trump's vindication from all of this nonsense of the past three years or more.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Online DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2020, 03:08:47 PM »
Agreed.

Let's just hope we can get that done with all these dummed down parakeets  still voting the "D" ticket cause theryre too lazy to THINK for themselves.
Its gonna be tough.

I've told these numbers before.

My county has (approx), 164,000 registered voters.
About 4000 are registered " I ".
80,000 R
80,000 D.

We are rural, and regardless of party, predominantly conservative to some extent.
Alot of the D are old school conservative working class dems.

Trump got over 80% of the vote here, with a record turnout of 97%. 

So somewhere,, 60 to 80% of registered dems voted for trump.
Alot of that reason was because they hated hilliary,, and after she BOUGHT the nomination,, they were REALLY pissed. And very verbal and loud at the polls about it too., Bernie supporters  voted Trump.

This is just one district, one county, in one state.

I imagine there was ALOT OF THAT, that went on around the country.

Trump kinda  hit the perfect storm and got elected imo.
Circumstances can be a huge factor in him getting re elected. 

If the dnc runs one of their golden child politically correct idiots, loved by the pc people that run the dnc,, trump has a great chance imo.

If a conservative sensible dem gets the nomination,, it's going to be tough.

Fortunately,,, they Dont seem to have that candidate.  They've already quit the race due to lack of any dnc support.