Author Topic: Anti-gun Bloomberg "buys" Virginia  (Read 144 times)

Offline cporfe

• Supporting Member
  • Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
Anti-gun Bloomberg "buys" Virginia
« on: November 07, 2019, 11:02:23 PM »
In the Virginia state election on 5 Nov, the Democrats, who received a fair amount of money from Bloomberg's organizations, were able to take the Commonwealth's House and Senate.  They had already taken the Governor and both Federal Senators less that 10 years ago.  That means for all intent and purposes the Dimms control VA now.  Already, there's talk of law abiding gun owners being part of the problem of gun violence in VA and Dimms have given notice that new, far reaching, "common sense" gun laws are coming.  Look for one handgun a month or less, backtracking on "shall issue" and possibly reciprocity which the Dimms tried but failed before.  I also see the repeal of the preemptive law allowing municipalities to enact more stringent laws like waiting periods (killing gun shows as they have already said they would).  I am so glad I don't live there anymore.

But a word to the young among us, it only took 20 years of increasingly well organized Dimms to turn a solid Red State Virginia into a now solid Blue State.  Who's next in their sights?  Carolina's, FL, Texas????? 

Who would have ever thought Beto would become a household word around the nation? 
I'm on the 7 day weekend plan.  I'm retired!!

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-gun Bloomberg "buys" Virginia
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 12:05:46 AM »
This is how they play.
In my own state of PA.  They done much the same thing,  money and voter fraud.

When it became clear that through voter fraud in 7 pa precinct's,, 3 in Pittsburgh, and 4 in philly,, they controlled the whole state.

1 week before trump's election, there were voter fraud stings in those 7 precincts. They found literally truckloads of fake  ballots filled out already, and waiting to be entered on election day.

The dems had figured out they could use registered Republicans on their fake ballots,, all they had to do was change the name spelling, address, or anything, minute,  and the computers wouldnt catch it.

1st off, these 7 precinct's had over 200 % turnout. That's impossible.  Your NOT allowed to vote in an outside precinct. You have to be registered there to vote. So NOBODY can be more than 100 % of REGISTERED voters in their own precinct. 
Absentee ballots also have to be filed IN THEIR PRECINCT beforehand so they know to check you off the list.

George soros also owned the company that built the voting machines. It was also found many machines gave the vote to hilliary, regardless of what the voter entered. That was what the big PA tally  hold up was on election night. Many counties went back and hand counted their votes because of the machines being rigged.
I know this happened to a relative in another voting hall. She said they pulled the machine, and went back to check the previous votes.
My own voting hall warned me when I went in to MAKE CERTAIN  to check my ballot to see my vote for POTUS was correct BEFORE hitting the vote button. .
On rigged machines, ANYONE who voted "R" ticket,, hilliary automatically got their POTUS vote.  So they already knew it to be a problem.

In the end,  Trump took PA.
Since then. Much more stringent voting rules and voter  ID,  have been put into place.

They also placed state troopers at known crooked precincts, much to the dismay of dems. They screamed long and loud about this being "voter suppression",  but nobody wanted to hear it.

The national news didnt even report it. But the local stations sure did.

The younger generations are so narcissistic,  they dont care who wins as long as they get their handouts.

It's a sad day in America.

The older generations need to remain vigilant and not give up the ship. We need to fight these crooks to the last man,, or kiss our freedoms and constitution goodbye.

Because once the crooked dems get an iron grip on a state through voter fraud, dirty tricks, and outrite corruption,, it's all but impossible to win it back.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 09:09:56 AM by DCD327 »
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 06:51:09 AM »
See, you never hear of that fraud on the main stream media. They all say... "Nothing to see here... Move along"

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 04:50:20 AM »
Voter fraud is a huge problem.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline randyjaco

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2019, 06:16:58 PM »
"Vote Democratic and vote often" :thumbsdown:
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)