Author Topic: Let this be a lesson - NO gun photos in a parking garage!  (Read 197 times)

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
Let this be a lesson - NO gun photos in a parking garage!
« on: November 06, 2019, 08:11:19 AM »
CSPD: Man taking pictures of gun causes large police response

College Station police say a man taking photos of his rifle on the roof of a parking garage at Texas Avenue and University Drive caused a large police response Tuesday night.

https://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Law-enforcement-responds-to-situation-at-College-Station-apartment-complex-564534371.html

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
Re: Let this be a lesson - NO gun photos in a parking garage!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 09:10:30 AM »
You got me to actually facepalm the moment I saw the thread title. What a dips***.

Online Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 12:27:00 PM »
Id have to go with a complete over reaction of
A) original caller
B) CSPD.
However in the world we live in today not at all surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2019, 09:42:37 PM »
That area of College Station is part of the new dining/bar/entertainment section and the parking garage, which is next to the busiest intersection in Bryan/College Station, was filing up quickly. It was also right after 5PM  and the intersection was packed when this idiot went to the top of the seven story garage, parked and pulled out a long gun from his vehicle. He then walked towards one of the retaining walls overlooking the street. He took a couple of photos returned his rifle to his vehicle then walked down to one of the trendy restaurants where the cops found him about an hour and a half later dining on soft shell crab and shrimp.

I really don't know what he was eating but I figured that fit the narrative. He told the cops he was just taking a couple of artsy type photos of his rifle in the fading light. In the process he scared the crap out of a soccer mom and kids and a few others.

My LEO son summed it up in two words.. F*****g idiot.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 01:46:00 PM »
I HOPE this moron was NOT fined or arrested ,, but castrated in lieu of making a plea agreement. 😏
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Shield45

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 04:26:22 PM »
While likely not the smartest decision OF you take away the current paranoid climate was it really that big of a deal.

NO it wasnt.

However when you factor in the paranoid climate of today well

Yeah not to smart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 08:06:57 PM »
Pour honey all over him, then tie him down to a fire ant mound! :wave1:
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 10:41:08 PM »
This story reminds me of the idiots I seen who walked into a PACKED little league game OPEN  carrying the day AFTER they shot up the senators ball game.

Funny thing was,  people were obviously squirming,, and these jackasses seemed to be enjoying it.
The cops were obviously called, cause they quietly showed up and stood right behind these clowns. I was sitting not 15 feet away with a concealed CZ watching.  :thinker:

Some people really are THAT STUPID.  Their brain is broke. :facepalm:

Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".