Author Topic: Stacked Deck?  (Read 340 times)

Online randyjaco

• Has Trigger Control
    • View Profile
Stacked Deck?
« on: November 02, 2019, 05:18:44 PM »
I wonder if Conservatives have these kinds of relatives?

This is what you call a "stacked deck."

IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News  executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice ,  Obama's former National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes ,  Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama White House Press Secretary Jay Carney .   

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan , Obama's former Deputy Press Secretary  .

ABC  President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's former Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.   

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides .

This is “Huge” and is a 'partial' list since the same incestuous relationship holds true for NBC/MSNBC and most media outlets. Trump has been right all along. Fake News is generated by this incestuous relationship.

Ya think there might be a little bias in the news?.. 

Randy

Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: Stacked Deck?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 12:00:01 PM »
Can you blame the left for trying to stack the deck?  No, not at all.  Can you blame the news media for accepting biased input?  Yes you can.

On the other hand, at least in this country there are Fox, OAN, and other voices that provide an alternative view point.  I've lived / worked in other countries where failure to (at least outwardly) believe & espouse the party line is hazardous to your well being.

But we do have a problem here that needs to be addressed.

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 12:17:36 PM »
The dnc is so corrupt,,like the Clinton's,  that crossing them can also be hazardous to your health,, in THIS country.. And they WILL get away with it.

Im sure Seth Rich would agree with me.  :facepalm:
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 09:21:19 PM »
Just ask Epstein how stacked that deck was! :scream3:
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)