Author Topic: Trump has given five speeches in the last eight weeks.  (Read 335 times)

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Trump has given five speeches in the last eight weeks.
« on: November 01, 2019, 11:54:17 PM »
Albuquerque, Minneapolis, Baton Rouge, Dallas and tonight in Tupelo Mississippi. Massive protests outside at the Minneapolis rally, Albuquerque had a few but were shouted down. There was barely a hand full of protesters at the Dallas and Baton Rouge rallies. People reported seeing no, none, nada protesters at the Mississippi rally tonight.

I wonder why in NM, LA, TX and MS not a lot of folks felt the need to express their first amendment rights.? I think jerks that do this type of crap, Antifa and the like, know that southern folks don't tolerate those that want to mouth off and commit violent acts and tend to push back. But it might be something else or a combination of things.

Your thoughts.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: Trump has given five speeches in the last eight weeks.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2019, 12:44:15 AM »
I’ll play:
1) Because there are places in the US south that still have some measurable percentage of the population that has some common sense
2) Because there’s less hate here
3) Because there is still some semblance of civility here
4) Because the number of standup citizens here that would use licensed force if attacked has been demonstrated

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 01:37:50 AM »
Minneapolis is full of muzzies and libtards.
Plain and simple.

The same thing would happen in Portland or Seattle.
In the big cities, The area dont have as much to do with it, as the places Democrats pumped full of liberal voters to Jerry mander and control / steal the vote off the rural areas.

It's also more where the concentrations of antifa and snowflakes are. Mississippi is just too far for the little turds to travel.  :th_thicon_funny: :th_thicon_lol:

Example, Pittsburgh pa has 3 downtown districts libtarf controlled,, libtard cops, libtard politicians, and trump would get protestors.
The protestors would be protected there.

But I bet if he headed 100 miles north, those turds would be afraid to come.
And you would see a giant turnout of 2 a supporters. They wouldnt tolerate the snowflakes either. And the police here wouldnt be much protection for them. They know that.
I would say the snowflakes would get their candy azzes handed to them.

It's just the way the spineless work.
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 08:53:38 AM »
It has also been proven - even back to the Bush years - they pay people to go protest. The Unions up north pay them money to protest certain functions. They have done interviews in the past - sometimes they do not even know what they are protesting.

I do not listen to Glenn Beck anymore - but years ago, I did. He showed the connections between the unions and the protesters.

There is not as great of a union presence in the south. I guess they don't think its worth it to buss people that far away, and then have to pay for hotels and such.

Offline DCD327

• 15 Yard Shooter
  • Military.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 02:12:00 PM »
Nailed it Ship.

Hiliary was busing student from Philadelphia to New York for her rallies, just so they had people to show a crowd for TV. Interviews after the so called, engineered fan base , proved that. And they were dumber than a post. All they could talk about was a FREE trip to NYC courtesy of Hillary. 

But yeah, they pay protestors. There is no doubt. I've seen the proof on their blogs, on the news, etc.
And as you said,, during interviews, they dont even know what their protesting. Lmao. 

Chelsie held a rally in Altoona Pa for her mommy.  Like 40 people showed up. Most admitted Penn state campus kids from state college 50 miles away. . It was hilarious, and the Local  news covered it,  and re ran it repeatedly.  :th_thicon_lol:

And it's likely some of those so called supporters were part of her own on triage. 
Just another form of political manipulation.

When R Senator Thompson held a rally in the same place, it had a huge turnout.
And there were about 5 protestors,, and I'd swear those interviewed were the same kids from state college  they interviewed at the chelsie rally. They had some sort of self declared political organization from state college.   :th_thicon_funny: but they were pretty meek and quiet for protestors. Lmao. I think they were afraid of getting their heads beat in if they got outta line. Lol,
Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often, and for the same reason.

There are two kinds of people in the world my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. YOU DIG.  " Blondie".

Well, any man that wouldnt cheat at cards for a poke, dont want one bad enough. " Gus".

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 03:52:32 PM »
Was hoping ANTIFA would show up in Tupelo. I'm sure they would have received a warm welcome.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2019, 07:48:05 PM »
Was hoping ANTIFA would show up in Tupelo. I'm sure they would have received a warm welcome.

Might that be very entertaining to watch?

Online Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2019, 08:08:03 PM »

Might that be very entertaining to watch?
Large men with down hunting vests, camo hats and Duck Dynasty beards were well represented in Tupelo last night.
Toussaint Louverture