Author Topic: Homeless People and Liberal Bigotry  (Read 181 times)

Offline cporfe

• Supporting Member
  • Can Tell a Magazine From a Clip
    • View Profile
Homeless People and Liberal Bigotry
« on: September 13, 2019, 09:00:15 PM »
I was just reading an article in the Washington Post that President Trump sent Ben Carson and others from HUD to LA to see what the Feds could do to help the Homeless people there.  There's an empty 6 story FAA building owned by the Federal Government near Manhattan Beach that was mentioned as possibly having a major impact for relief.  BUT, 2 gated communities of LA's finest Liberals are already trying to block any thought of having a Homeless Shelter anywhere near their gated communities.

In my 60+ years of life, one axiom appears over and over.  The most "blue" Liberals I've ever met or read about are closet bigots.  They all want homeless people to have a place of safety, but not in their communities.  They want Section 8 housing expanded, just not in their communities.  The "rich" should pay more in taxes, but the "wealth tax" affects income earners who don't hide their income.  Remember John F. Kerry's acknowledgement that he moored his new $800,000 boat in another state to avoid his home state's taxes.  Or his  $6 Million tax-free dividends income he acknowledged.  Just good financial planning!!!

How about if everyone with a Net Worth over $20 Million dollars, liquidate half their income and give it to the government.  I wonder what Democrat will champion that move?????

« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 01:41:22 PM by cporfe »
I'm on the 7 day weekend plan.  I'm retired!!

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: Homeless People and Liberal Bigotry
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 09:34:32 PM »
How dare you point out political hypocrisy of the rich and famous!
It’s an honored right of the liberal elite to tell the rest of us what’s right!

:) for the humor impaired. )

Offline Shield45

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 11:37:31 PM »
NIMBY syndrome.

Not
In
My
Back
Yard

They want to help as long as it is not an inconvenience for them.

Typical liberal hypocrisy.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ranger99

• Owns a Gunbelt
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2019, 02:50:33 PM »
I've yet to figure out the envy and jealousy that
folks have toward the wealthy.  :thinker:

there's been have and have nots all throughout history.
always will be
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible

Offline randyjaco

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2019, 06:17:09 PM »
According to the Liberals all people should have the same amount of wealth. If the laws are skewed to give everyone the same wealth, what is the impudus for anyone to work or try harder.? Why work at all? So I am going to put all my efforts to the betterment and glory of the State?? Not a suitable motivation for me.
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Ranger99

• Owns a Gunbelt
  • God bless Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 01:33:50 PM »
According to the Liberals all people should have the same amount of wealth. If the laws are skewed to give everyone the same wealth, what is the impudus for anyone to work or try harder.? Why work at all? So I am going to put all my efforts to the betterment and glory of the State?? Not a suitable motivation for me.
Randy

^ ^ ^ ^ exactly ! ^ ^ ^ ^
Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee,
Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible