Author Topic: Beto says that he is going to take all AK's and AR's  (Read 115 times)

Offline randyjaco

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
Beto says that he is going to take all AK's and AR's
« on: September 13, 2019, 07:03:23 PM »
I guess Robert Francis has finally shown his true colors. The Dems at the debate really seemed to like the idea.
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Beto says that he is going to take all AK's and AR's
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 08:19:09 PM »
Beto its time to give it up as you are way in over your head if you think it will be easy
to steal from law abiding folks with out some nasty consequence taking place.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 09:20:00 PM »
Ill be happy to sell him mine for $16,287,483 cash.

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 10:26:08 PM »
If the federal gubment wanted to pay me $2000 for one of my AR's I'd probably do it and buy a Springfield SOCOM CQB or Scout in .308 and a few 30 rd. magazines. I would probably feel like a cheap prostitute but I'm sure that feeling would pass

https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2289301&type=product&WT.z_btnclk=YMAL-2289301&WT.z_pg_ref=prd1954900
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Shield45

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 11:35:45 PM »
If the federal gubment wanted to pay me $2000 for one of my AR's I'd probably do it and buy a Springfield SOCOM CQB or Scout in .308 and a few 30 rd. magazines. I would probably feel like a cheap prostitute but I'm sure that feeling would pass

https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2289301&type=product&WT.z_btnclk=YMAL-2289301&WT.z_pg_ref=prd1954900
If the government was paying you for your AR you would most likely be unable to buy said weapon and magazines as they would fall under the umbrella he is proposing.

However they are not talking bout paying diddly squat they are simply talking about flat out confiscation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline randyjaco

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2019, 01:06:56 PM »
Yeah, it would probably be in the $300- 500 range, not the true market value. Take a look at what the government does for eminent domain items.
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)