Author Topic: ..politics, gripes, complaints & OPINIONS..  (Read 260 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
..politics, gripes, complaints & OPINIONS..
« on: September 05, 2019, 10:22:30 AM »
don't know how many of you have been to the bahamas - I have and I found that of the people (with whom I came in contact) were the biggest haters of White People I've ever come across - I could almost not wait for the "pre-paid" week that I spent there to be over

I'm having a difficult time coming up with any empathy for what this latest hurricane did there (I would probably post a like feeling about the people of puerto rico if they were constantly in the news)

and I'm sad that I feel that way, but.....
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
Re: ..politics, gripes, complaints & OPINIONS..
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 12:04:31 PM »
Yup Freeport is pretty bad and you can also include Kingston Jamaica (just as bad) and Detroit.
This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 12:20:21 PM »
I have been to the Bahamas 1x. I did not get that feeling. I preferred Turks and Caicos over the Bahamas. But, I cannot support your point of view. Nobody deserves that kind of destruction

Offline Shield45

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 12:29:50 PM »
Nobody deserves the destruction agreed
They may or may not dislike whitey.
I assure you however the residents of the islands WILL freely and gladly accept the whiteys dollars in relief aid.

Funny how quickly your dislike for one race goes away when your in need and the recipient of your hatred is the source of your salvation.

US will throw millions at the islands to rebuild.

Why?

Nothing beneficial comes from them
Just a tourista destination.

Keep MY tax $$ here and fix our issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 03:39:06 PM »
I have been to the Bahamas 1x. I did not get that feeling. I preferred Turks and Caicos over the Bahamas. But, I cannot support your point of view. Nobody deserves that kind of destruction

I didn't ask for any "support" - as I said it's my "opinion"

and I respect whatever your "opinion" might be (like me, you've posted same.....)
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline randyjaco

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 05:23:17 PM »
I have been to many of the islands in the Carribean and generally, I have found that any place that has been under British rule, and their skin was dark, the indigenous people hate white people. If you look at the neighboring Virgin Islands, the inhabitants of the British Virgins are much more anti-white than the inhabitants of the USVI. Other Carribean islands that were governed by the French and Dutch are also more tolerant.it has more to do with history and the way they were governed than anything else.

Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline ArmedTexan

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 09:43:50 PM »
Been to the Bahamas twice. Got married there, and returned for our tenth anniversary. Never felt like they didn’t like me because I’m a honky. I just didn’t like how they wouldn’t leave me alone. Wanted me to buy their cheap crap.
"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776