Author Topic: Liberal Forum Trolls............  (Read 604 times)

Offline RaySendero

• Expert Magazine Loader
    • View Profile
Re: Liberal Forum Trolls............
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2019, 12:45:25 PM »
If Bill's your hero, why won't you confess, too?

He is not my hero, ..... Bill Maher.

Skolmick,

You made him look like your hero.
Now you made him sound like your hero.

Just confess the truth and be proud like Bill.

Ray

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2019, 01:28:06 PM »
Liberals with guns. An oxymoron if I ever heard one! How can someone call themselves a gun owner, and also abide by infringement of our 2nd Amendment, or only advocate a certain privileged class of people to be able to own them? Simply put, you can't, so hence that when a liberal says they own guns, that is in itself, an oxymoron!

I think my posts on this thread stand on their own, and feel that I have nothing more to contribute to this thread further. My assertions Leroy, are my own, and mine alone. If others agree, or disagree that is of their conclusions to draw upon, and of what they conclude from my opinions. I drew my own conclusions from the fact that the majority of your posts on this forum, are on political subjects, many times concerning liberals, and the fact that many of your posts are attacking my posts or threads by a majority.

When a person equates mandatory military or civil service with slavery, that IMO is beyond ridiculous and clearly a leftist position. And even more ridiculous is for you to state I advocate or condone slavery. You might really want to study on the definition of slavery and what mandatory military or civil service are and understand the differences before making such accusations about people you don't know personally.

It is people like you that are driving off many members of gun forums. Maybe if you were making contributions to other areas of the forum instead of just one, (political topics.) maybe others here might find some other common ground to discuss other topics or subjects. You say you own guns. So, does that mean you never shoot them? Or never hunt? Or practice? Or clean them? You never have any questions about guns, or are you asserting you already know everything about guns so you have no need to ever ask any questions about guns or ammo, or shooting or practice? So you have no interests in sports? Or cooking? Or cars? Or music? Many members here and myself, are constantly discussing many various subject matters of all sorts of things. Sometimes we even discuss guns. Guns being the common factor we share and that brought us here to socialize. But not once have I seen any posts of yours that meet that criteria. Which is part of my conclusions that I drew upon to leads me to believe you are simply a liberal troll looking to stir the crap and make things stink. Feel free to prove me wrong, but I seriously doubt you can. Scroll through the various sub-forum sections, and tell me there isn't anything other than politics that is deserving of your input. But, I think that would be very hard for you to do. You either only care about posting about political, or controversial subjects, or you lead one very, very dull life. If it's the latter, I do suggest you get out more and do some living! Just curious as to what you think your contribution is to this forum. As in how many threads have started here? As in, why only the posting in political topics? I start all sorts of threads. I try to start at least a few a week. Some gain some traction, and are still being discussed and posted on. Some, never take off and kind of get forgotten about. Such is the luck of things. Maybe Leroy, if you were starting threads, or posting on other sub-forums about other various topics, just maybe, some of the members might draw different conclusions about you being a liberal troll just trying to inflame it's members. Something you might want to reflect upon. Just a suggestion.

As of things being as they are, I'm going to take some time away from the forums. What once was a way of internet socializing, has because of many of the liberal trolls invading various gun forums to the point it's not even enjoyable, and has become quite tedious and bothersome now for me. I will lurk from time to time and if anyone feels the need to contact me, please feel free to send me a PM and I will get back to you ASAP.

Adios Leroy!  :wave1:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 02:22:24 PM by Axxe55 »
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline Shield45

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
Liberal Forum Trolls............
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2019, 03:23:57 PM »
Wow Axxe I dont believe you let the liberal win and you ran off.

Easier to just STOP posting replies to him.

I often do just that with folks/threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Skolnick

• Range Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2019, 08:15:43 PM »
How can anyone harmonize the 13th Amendment with involuntary jury servitude?
Liberals with guns. An oxymoron if I ever heard one! How can someone call themselves a gun owner, and also abide by infringement of our 2nd Amendment, or only advocate a certain privileged class of people to be able to own them? Simply put, you can't, so hence that when a liberal says they own guns, that is in itself, an oxymoron!

How does a person who writes the first sentence above, and who vigorously defends it, become a person who would "abide by infringement" of "shall not be infringed"???

Literal ≠ Liberal

My assertions Leroy, are my own, and mine alone.

I thought Axxe55 asserted that I am on the ignore list.

I drew my own conclusions from the fact that the majority of your posts on this forum, are on political subjects, many times concerning liberals ...

Aside from Maher's jokes, name one liberal whose actions I have supported, championed, endorse, or advocated?

When a person equates mandatory military or civil service with slavery, that IMO is beyond ridiculous and clearly a leftist position.

I disagree.

Mandatory servitude is a distinction without a difference to involuntary servitude -- and according to the 13th Amendment, involuntary servitude shall not exist in the United States.

And even more ridiculous is for you to state I advocate or condone slavery.

In no uncertain terms Axxe55 advocated for mandatory military servitude and for mandatory civil servitude. That being so, it is not ridiculous to point out that Axxe55 advocated for some forms of involuntary servitude -- when the cause is right.

I maintain there is no cause righteous enough to justify mandatory service, involuntary servitude, slavery, and/or human bondage.

Offline ArmedTexan

• Single Stage Reloader
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2019, 08:59:23 PM »
Ok children stop fighting and go to your rooms before I take this belt off!

This thread is going around in circles and doing nothing good, can someone close it?
"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2019, 09:31:23 PM »

This thread is going around in circles and doing nothing good, can someone
close it?

Yes. Please do. Or remove it, even better.

Offline 308nato

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2019, 08:10:40 PM »

This thread is going around in circles and doing nothing good, can someone
close it?

Yes. Please do. Or remove it, even better.

Yes please close this thread as my blood pressure can't take much more of this  LEROY clown.
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
Thomas Jefferson.

Caedite eos.Novitenim Donimus Qui Sunteius.

The new ballet of good over evil is called
The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie.