Author Topic: ..a libturd poster child..  (Read 361 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
..a libturd poster child..
« on: August 24, 2019, 05:16:29 PM »
NY born scumbag piece of liberal dung - why would anybody say this about someone who's not n. Korean, middle eastern, chinaman, Russian, or.....:

"..Bill Maher rejoices in David Koch's passing: 'F--- him ... I'm glad he's dead and I hope the end was painful'.."

maher should be banned from appearing on/in any type of media !
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Shield45

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
Re: ..a libturd poster child..
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 08:44:30 PM »
Well someday we all can rejoice in Bill Mahers death.

Giant bag of douchery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 09:43:03 AM »
Seems like they're less and less concerned with keeping up the "respectable human being" facade more and more each day -- which I find incredibly ironic considering they usually cry about something someone else said that hurt their feelings and try to turn it into a major political scandal, absent an actual major political scandal.

Offline Skolnick

• Range Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 11:57:15 AM »
Seems like they're less and less concerned with keeping up the "respectable human being" facade more and more each day -- which I find incredibly ironic considering they usually cry about something someone else said that hurt their feelings and try to turn it into a major political scandal, absent an actual major political scandal.

In Maher's defense, while he is a liberal, he consistently mocks liberals for their Political Correctness.

You may not like his style of humor, or his exaggerations, but here are a couple of samples of him mocking liberals who bemoan hurt feelings.

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 01:23:21 PM »
humor and mocking isn't the point leroy (shakes head, rolls eyes)
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline Shield45

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 03:37:01 PM »
There was a time I actually watched Bills show on HBO.
Then I was struck by his political slant stance when Osama bin Obama was in office.

At that time his show and his blow hard BS no longer existed to me. Have not watch a second of his show (in my residence) since nor kept up with any of his ignorant rants.

The links posted above will sway me not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 05:59:46 PM »

In Maher's defense, while he is a liberal, he consistently mocks liberals for their Political Correctness.

You may not like his style of humor, or his exaggerations, but here are a couple of samples of him mocking liberals who bemoan hurt feelings.

I have to concur with the astute Tango on this as well. Mocking is one thing. Taking pleasure in the death of another human being is, just shameful and wrong.

But by all means rejoice in justifying such a person if it makes you feel better about yourself.  :thumbsdown:

Just curious here Leroy, it seems you only post on political topics on this forum, and I was wondering, do you even own any guns?
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline Skolnick

• Range Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 08:01:35 PM »
Just curious here Leroy, it seems you only post on political topics on this forum, and I was wondering, do you even own any guns?

Yes.

And my point was that Maher makes offensive jokes about every one. Yes, he make offensive jokes about religious, gun clinging conservatives most of the time, but some of the time he makes offensive joke about liberals. Mostly, he makes offensive jokes.

Recently he said this about the death of Stan Lee (who was once the MC of a Hollywood gala for the Clintons), "The guy who created Spider-Man and the Hulk has died, and America is in mourning. Deep, deep mourning for a man who inspired millions to, I don't know, watch a movie, I guess."

In addition, Maher does not present himself as a "respectable human being". Frequently, he resorts to self-deprecating jokes about his sex life and use of drugs.

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 12:11:21 AM »

Yes.

And my point was that Maher makes offensive jokes about every one. Yes, he make offensive jokes about religious, gun clinging conservatives most of the time, but some of the time he makes offensive joke about liberals. Mostly, he makes offensive jokes.

Recently he said this about the death of Stan Lee (who was once the MC of a Hollywood gala for the Clintons), "The guy who created Spider-Man and the Hulk has died, and America is in mourning. Deep, deep mourning for a man who inspired millions to, I don't know, watch a movie, I guess."

In addition, Maher does not present himself as a "respectable human being". Frequently, he resorts to self-deprecating jokes about his sex life and use of drugs.

Saying what he did, isn't an offensive joke. It's the indication of a sick and mean person. It shows a complete lack of humanity or consideration for fellow humans. Now you can justify or try and explain what he did was just offensive humor, and that's entirely your prerogative to do so, but it's your character that is suspect when you do so. Just saying.

I'm surprised you didn't wait four months to respond like you did the last time Leroy!  :th_thicon_lol:
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."

Offline Skolnick

• Range Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 08:23:42 AM »
Saying what he did, isn't an offensive joke. It's the indication of a sick and mean person.

As in, the title of this thread is an indication of a healthy and kind person?

I'm surprised you didn't wait four months to respond like you did the last time Leroy!

Actually, it is "Lewis" not "Leroy". That being said, what four-month response are you referencing?

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2019, 11:13:11 AM »
Saying what he did, isn't an offensive joke. It's the indication of a sick and mean person.

As in, the title of this thread is an indication of a healthy and kind person?

I'm surprised you didn't wait four months to respond like you did the last time Leroy!

Actually, it is "Lewis" not "Leroy". That being said, what four-month response are you referencing?

I'll admit Tango's description isn't exactly politically correct, but he's not rejoicing in the passing of another person and hoping their ending was a painful one. Tango only wished he was never allowed back on any type of media. If that is your comparison it falls pretty short of saying Tango is unkind or not healthy.

And I'll say it again, IF you condone, or are justifying Maher's "humor", it speaks volumes of your character, not Tango's.

Lewis, or Leroy. Doesn't matter. I could have called you a liberal troll, but I was trying to be sarcastically subtle. Since that's not working, personally, I think you only come around here and only post on such subjects to stir crap and cause trouble, so I'll just call it as I see it. That you are a liberal troll. Deal with it.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline Skolnick

• Range Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2019, 02:17:08 PM »
Tango only wished he was never allowed back on any type of media.

As in, wanting someone offensive silenced (e.g. Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Dr. Laura) is the conservative way???

And I'll say it again, IF you condone, or are justifying Maher's "humor", it speaks volumes of your character, not Tango's.

1) My character is irrelevant. 2) I did not justify Maher's humor, I only said he picks on liberals too AND that he has not presented himself with Gilgondorin's respectable human being facade. 3) I condone free speech, especially when it is offensive. Freedom of speech is about shouting out what Caesar doesn't want said. That applies to Maher, Andrew Dice Clay, or the Dalai Lama. Your mileage may vary.

Maher is only responsible for what Maher says. Just because other liberals get in your face about being WOKE and/or having moral superiority, that doesn't mean Maher did. Mather must own up to what he said about David Koch, but he has no obligation to own up to being respectable human being when he doesn't claim respectability.

I'll just call it as I see it.

I'm good with that. And what four-month response were you referencing?

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2019, 04:13:58 PM »
Tango only wished he was never allowed back on any type of media.

As in, wanting someone offensive silenced (e.g. Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Ben Shapiro, Dr. Laura) is the conservative way???

1) My character is irrelevant. 2) I did not justify Maher's humor, I only said he picks on liberals too AND that he has not presented himself with Gilgondorin's respectable human being facade. 3) I condone free speech, especially when it is offensive. Freedom of speech is about shouting out what Caesar doesn't want said. That applies to Maher, Andrew Dice Clay, or the Dalai Lama. Your mileage may vary.

Maher is only responsible for what Maher says. Just because other liberals get in your face about being WOKE and/or having moral superiority, that doesn't mean Maher did. Mather must own up to what he said about David Koch, but he has no obligation to own up to being respectable human being when he doesn't claim respectability.

I'll just call it as I see it.

I'm good with that. And what four-month response were you referencing?

Look Lewis, or Leroy, or whatever your name is, I'm not going to keep playing your silly word games, or play your silly liberal games like you want to play. Simply put, the only topics you post on this forum are either controversial subjects, or political topics, which leads me to believe you are simply some liberal troll wanting to start trouble and nothing more. What information or input are you providing the other members of this forum? Not a thing that I can see. And even as a troll, you are not even mildly amusing enough to even poke fun, or make sarcastic remarks about either. So even as liberal troll, you have nothing even remotely interesting that I want to listen to or read.

I say this simply because it seems you want to either nit-pick, or cherry-pick, just about every post or thread I make. So in keeping with that, and there is a first time for everything, I'm putting you on ignore to simply not have to see anything you have to post anymore. Never had to do that before on this forum, since all the other members seem to have some dignity, respect and courtesy towards one another. Something you seem to be lacking.

Adios Leroy.  :wave1:
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.