Author Topic: Indian teen pushes brand new BMW into river because he wanted a Jaguar  (Read 245 times)

Offline Gilgondorin

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • .: Gear of War :.
    • View Profile
https://www.foxnews.com/auto/son-pushes-bmw-river-jaguar.amp

A young driver allegedly pushed into a river this BMW he got from him parents — because he wanted a Jaguar.

The man, named locally only as Akash, is alleged to have pushed the brand new car after he got upset it was "too small" for him and his pals.

Don't know about the rest of you, but that kid would be lucky to get me to buy him a pair of $0.50 flip flops to walk around with (which he surely would be doing) from that moment on.

EDIT: In fact, those trashy 'buddies' of his that he was wanting to ferry around better have an extra couch he could crash on, because let's face it, being kicked out of the house isn't exactly off the table either.

I only hope they had full hazard insurance value on that car at least.

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: Indian teen pushes brand new BMW into river because he wanted a Jaguar
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 10:41:43 PM »
Anyone care to wager this kid never worked for anything in his life?

Offline Shield45

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
Indian teen pushes brand new BMW into river because he wanted a Jaguar
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 06:06:20 AM »
Personally I would not have “given” (and didnt) my kids any car new or otherwise.

They both earned a car however.
Neither was new neither was perfect. However neither complained or pushed it in the river. They did however manage to dent every panel on um IIRC.

As for this little loser he would be fishing his first and last car out of the river.

However in this case I would bet dollars to donuts mommy and daddy buy lil spoiled boy a Jag and he suffers 0 consequence.

And as a result the continued decline of work ethic and respect for people and things will continue in USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 08:20:55 AM »
well insurance probably wont cover the loss it was a deliberate act.  i was happy when i bought a $300 car and my dad help me get it running .

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 08:34:26 AM »
So entitled. If I was the parent, that kid's life would be instantly changed.

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 12:54:00 PM »
As a mechanic for many years in various dealerships, and even private auto repair shops, and even paint & body shops, I have seen my fair share of cars bought for kids with an entitled attitude. Shameful is what their attitude is.

Now I have never seen one go so far as to push a brand new car into the water, but what I have seen is for the most part is just a general lack of respect for the vehicle. I saw from fairly brand new vehicles, to some just a few years old, abused in the most deplorable of ways.

The vast majority of the time, the parents only have themselves to blame for the problem of their attitudes and how they treat things. So I have ZERO sympathy for their situation that their children are causing them and their wallets. You start teaching a child to take care of things, and respecting things at a very early age. The older they get, the harder it is to teach them respect and care of things.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)