Author Topic: ..ref Epstein suicide..  (Read 413 times)

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
..ref Epstein suicide..
« on: August 11, 2019, 07:27:45 AM »
saw (then lost) an article by a "former inmate" who said....."no way could Epstein have committed suicide in that jail"

which will now become the basis for.....the dimwitocrates to say that Prez Trump is to blame (if he actually didn't pay someone to kill the scumbag)
Follow Me - Martin Baker Tie Club member
Si Vis pacem, para Bellum

Offline TXAZ

• Gun Guru
  • أنا لست إرهابياً
    • View Profile
Re: ..ref Epstein suicide..
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 08:01:32 AM »

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 09:05:22 AM »
wouldn't mind seeing all evil perps wind-up like this (rich) fool did - would save a lot of time and taxpayer money  :th_thicon_idea:

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
  • Trophy Husband! Just ask my wife!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 11:53:35 AM »
My thoughts? I think the "attempted suicide" a few weeks ago was trial run. Epstein from his own character and sleazy morals, I totally believe he wouldn't have committed suicide, and would have rolled over and started naming names, big names to get the best deal he could for himself. I do believe it's possible he was murdered.

I believe the Clinton's are involved in his murder. But, I seriously doubt there will ever be any trail that leads back to their involvement. Too many people have conveniently died around the Clinton's when they were being investigated and those people had possible damning information on the Clinton's. Coincidence maybe, but I seriously doubt that.
Misguided Miscreant!
North of Hell, and South of Heaven. Texas, by God!
"It is far better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees."
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."
"Go ahead, make my day." Dirty Harry. (Carries a 44 Magnum. Nuf said.)

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 12:42:34 PM »
Some of the Democrat "hopefuls" are trying to lay the blame on Trump!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-blast-donald-trump-over-epstein-clinton-conspiracy-theory/ar-AAFEPO4?ocid=spartandhp

Beto said he was using the conspiracy theory as means to attack his political "enemies". Ummm...how are the Clinton's the political enemies of Trump? He's the president, and they are not even in politics anymore. Beto is an idiot!
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.
"I have one nerve left, and it seems there is that one idiot that feels the need to get on it."

Offline randyjaco

• 5 Yard Shooter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 05:03:19 PM »
I can't say that I feel sorry for the dirtbag, but I wish that he had done it after the trial. I believe there would have been some tasty bits of info brought out about Slick Willie, Schumer and other notables that he hung out with.
Something fishy about him not being on suicide watch :thinker:
Randy
Do yourself a favor, find America One News Network (OANN) on your cable carrier. 208 on Uverse. News without the Network BS or bias

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again." (Unknown)

"There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box" (Frederick Douglass)

Offline Alte Schule

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 05:48:27 PM »
Most health services for large city and county jails belong to a national certification program that pretty much sets the standards for medical and mental health services for inmates.
I don't know everything but I do know this. You can't keep a prisoner on suicide watch forever. When a inmate is deemed a suicide risk all of his property is taken from him, stripped down, given a tear proof smock and placed in a special cell. He has to be reevaluated every 48-72 hours.
Reevaluations are, at best, an educated guess. Epstein is a classic manipulator and honed his craft when he was in a Florida prison for a couple of years. For him it was probably pretty easy to get off suicide watch. Answer the questions right. Be sincere and convince staff he is in no danger to himself. Smile a lot.
If someone wants to kill themselves there is only so much a person can do to prevent it if at all. Once off suicide watch he was given his clothes back and probably placed in a management cell where he was eyeballed every fifteen minutes or so. That's more than enough time to do what your going to do.
But then again there's the Clinton angle Trump has been tweeting about.........

This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.
Toussaint Louverture

Offline riattta

• Military
  • 15 Yard Shooter
  • NRA RSO
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 12:45:43 PM »
Arkincide

Offline Lone Rider Leather

• Military
  • Concealed Carry Pro
  • Too Damn Old to fight.............with fists
    • View Profile
    • LoneRider Leather
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 09:03:06 PM »
maybe trump has him in the same place as JFK jr waiting for the right time
"Keep the Change Bob"
"You gonna' pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"
"Buzzards gotta' eat, jus like worms"
"Dyin' ain't much of a Livin'"
Happy Trails

Offline Shield45

• Gun Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2019, 06:05:24 AM »
A dirt bag saved us the time and trouble
GOOD.
Conspiracy really....
The Govt and the people in it cant keep a secret that well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tango

• Military
  • Always in the 10 Ring
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2019, 07:27:15 AM »
ah yes, it's our POTUS' fault with Epstein....."news" coming out that "The Associated Press reports one of the two people who were on duty at the jail and in charge of watching Epstein was not a correctional officer. With shortages of trained correctional officers in some federal prisons, they have resorted to using clerical workers and teachers"

and then another article said that using non-qualified personnel was a result of budget cuts made because of a Prez Trump budget cut - jeeeeez, how I hate these libtard ba$tar'$.....

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 10:41:33 AM »
A lot of people are thinking Epstein was on suicide watch. From what I have been seeing being reported, that isn't true.

That aside, I don't think Epstein committed suicide. He was of too much of a sleazy character and morals, that he would be wheeling and dealing big names to get the best possible deal he could. He had already done it before in 2007, getting a sweet deal, when anyone else would have spent years in prison for what he did.

Was it suicide, or murder? A person like Epstein, it just doesn't jive with his type of personality to commit suicide. I may be totally wrong, and it's not like I want to buy into conspiracy theories or anything, but it's also just too coincidental that he committed suicide. Epstein knew too many wealthy, influential and powerful people and probably dirt or information on all of them.

Personally, I think Epstein was just the tip of the iceberg here.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.

Offline Shipwreck

• Administrator
  • Deplorable Killjoy
  • 1-24-17 was LEGENDARY
    • View Profile
    • Texas Gun Forum
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2019, 11:00:23 AM »
Well, we'll never know....

Offline Axxe55

• Concealed Carry Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2019, 01:22:17 PM »
Autopsy on Epstein reveals broken bones in his neck.....Hmmmmm...interesting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/ar-AAFPxjP?ocid=spartandhp

Not necessarily murder, but IMO very suspicious. Broken bones in the neck are not usually found in most suicides by hanging. They can happen, but usually they don't.

Just adds more basis for conspiracy theories IMO.
Misguided Miscreant!
Remember the Alamo.
NRA Member. TSRA Member.